State of The Game

Grace

Hi I am requesting everybody to stop buying anything from bcm at this time and stop paying for prestige if you have whatever time you have left on prestige you can continue but i ask that nobody pay and buy into this broken game til they fix this mess. In a speedily manner i feel and know we are all fustrated players at this time with this messed up ap bug gp bug if we hold rank. but i ask that you protest til they get they act together and as far as protesting i request that you no longer buy bcm products or prestige for 1 month or 3  or however many i have had prestige up til now and my prestige is over in 24 hours or less however i am not paying anything til they give us our proper rewards. i ask that you all protest by not buying any nccoin or bc coin lets make ncsoft hurt like they allowing us to suffer as supporting their products if we support them they will keep giving  us a broken product. if this goes on for 4 weeks or even 2 and its not resolved keep protesting lets make ncsoft lose money for aion

You mean people are still playing this game? Let alone buying stuff lol games been broken for a full week now, like really broken not some little stuff. It’s unacceptable. 

And you don’t need to ask anyone to stop buying from the shop theirs literally nothing worth buying.

6 minutes ago, Envio-KT said:

You mean people are still playing this game? Let alone buying stuff lol games been broken for a full week now, like really broken not some little stuff. It’s unacceptable. 

And you don’t need to ask anyone to stop buying from the shop theirs literally nothing worth buying.

i said this just in case their is people feeding the hungry for the money ncsoft staff

3 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

People spending money while unable to get AP or cheap transparent scrolls is kind of silly.

but i do believe it is happening even at a small degree

4 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Oh, it totally is. Especially with the new motions they released on the BCM.

i honestly havent even looked at bcm  i dont want to get tempted lol so im not looking

3 minutes ago, MechBird-DN said:

Not everybody is worried about get gp tho.

i rather get ap and enchantment stones to be honest. but the way the game is broken right now you never get rewarded for siege or any kind of stones for your attendance they are going to owe players who dedicated alot of time in the game alot of compensation nuggets as far as our rewards for everytime we ran or completed siege instance and whatever  i just hope they  can look into it before this next wednesday comes and they tell us they need more time

I'd say some people might think GP means gaining power but you just get to be on a board which showcases your name for a few weeks or so. I miss the times where rank ACTUALLY meant somethings, but that's long gone.

Sadly, there are quite a few people buying prestige and stuff off the BCM but I do believe it's much less than we had it a year or two. So let's see what happens, I guess.

48 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

I got it and it makes me smile for the limited amount of time that I am actually playing since so much of what I used to do is now useless.

Gotta grab the smiles where I can.

I'm sorry but if you are seeing the animation, then you are not playing!

I mean, it's your money and you can do whatever the fk you want with it, but that motion, other than to make a entry to your videos on youtube/twitch etc, is useless.

Why on earth would people buy something that they can only look at when they are AFK?? I get buying the ninja, skating, hoovering, dragon's and monkey king motions, but other than that, other than the ones you actually see WHILE PLAYING, really?!

That's the main reason that my NCoin is sitting dust. I wouldn't be able to see the skins I want while actually playing the game because of the stupid transformations and I'm sure as fk not going to pay 5x the amount of kinah for the transparent ones.

Stop giving them money that they do not deserve and they MIGHT start listening to us.

Chin up guys! I would like share a popular inspirational Quotes from a renowned philosopher with you that will help you overcome this crisis!

This is feedback we've shared with the development team.                                                                                                                                         There's currently no plan to change it but that doesn't mean it won't happen.                                                                                                                                          If plans change we will be sure to let you all know. 

- Cyan-

peace ^_^

i login last night looked around logged out to bored to even care right now  i log in this morning looked around some more still broken click quit game logout GG LOL. as far as bcm goes as my word stands my prestige had 7 hours when i was logged in this morning soon as that expires ill prolly go play steam games that arent broken til i hear a update on this broken game lol soon as this game got broken i renew my final fantasy 14 sub  i dont want to play that game but what other mmo choices i have right now that i do own and certainly guildwars 2 doesnt do it for me

I'm in the same boat as you. Used to love this game. But it's just so messed up now it's sickening to even play it. So I just come online to the forums and log in like once a week to check to see if it's fixed yet. It's not, log out, do other things. You would think they would want to fix this game and make it enjoyable because they will make a lot of money. But they seem to be fine leaving it broken and ugly and losing money. Feel bad for those guys with black eyes. Which is a bug that even I know how to fix, and I never went to college for game design. They can't even fix that. It shows you what you're dealing with here. Sloppy as all Nyerk.

Won't lie that it feels great to have so much more free time. I have logged in for a max of 1 hour these past few days and just gotten off. Aside from running FM/BOS and a few others, l find no reason to even be logged in.

Why would anyone spend money on this game in the current condition?

42 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Some people are dedicated, I know I am, throwing countless hours into the game and getting nowhere. I guess 7.0 will be worse than now, knowing the Painter class is absurdly overpowered.

looking forward to rerolling and still being ugly :(

I should make a Buster-style character.

Archived