Jump to content

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, Envio-KT said:

You mean people are still playing this game? Let alone buying stuff lol games been broken for a full week now, like really broken not some little stuff. It’s unacceptable. 

And you don’t need to ask anyone to stop buying from the shop theirs literally nothing worth buying.

So right you are.

I stopped to buy from the BCM when they introduced scrolls that change the look of your characters and the black eye bug that is still in the game. >:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not logging in for a few days might not come back til the new season to be honest i think that will be enough time for them to fix this mess they have with the game right now that will be about a full month

Just now, ImmortalRain-DN said:

not logging in for a few days might not come back til the new season to be honest i think that will be enough time for them to fix this mess they have with the game right now that will be about a full month

another thing i must say is anybody that still plays having any kind of fun in the game right now knowing you cant earn ap or pvp enchantment stones for sieges that you do attend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2019 at 10:30 PM, ImmortalRain-DN said:

Hi I am requesting everybody to stop buying anything from bcm at this time and stop paying for prestige if you have whatever time you have left on prestige you can continue but i ask that nobody pay and buy into this broken game til they fix this mess. In a speedily manner i feel and know we are all fustrated players at this time with this messed up ap bug gp bug if we hold rank. but i ask that you protest til they get they act together and as far as protesting i request that you no longer buy bcm products or prestige for 1 month or 3  or however many i have had prestige up til now and my prestige is over in 24 hours or less however i am not paying anything til they give us our proper rewards. i ask that you all protest by not buying any nccoin or bc coin lets make ncsoft hurt like they allowing us to suffer as supporting their products if we support them they will keep giving  us a broken product. if this goes on for 4 weeks or even 2 and its not resolved keep protesting lets make ncsoft lose money for aion

im still sticking my ground at the moment im not even playing the game or paying for a broken prestige and a broken game altogether not even going to talk about the luna situation cuz i am not going to pay for luna.  planning on returning til maybe the 22nd if they resolve the issue which is a big if. i am determined to wait this out so ncsoft can feel what its like to have the market suffer and record losses of 2019

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The fact that the black eye bug introduced back in Oct is still around when other regions already have a fix for months now shows how much NcSoft west doesn't care. Plus now they introduce new Pandora bugs where the you enter and leader is a disconnected person who wasn't even online when the portals opened. Happened several times now and the person never timed out nor was lead able to be received by anyone else.

The bugs continue to accumulate, the issues go overlooked and the requests the players have like cheap transparent scrolls and something worthwhile to use gold bars on in the store are ignored but hey lets try and sell the players 10 ancient pvp stones on the bcm for around $43 and see who is dumb enough to buy right?

Edited by Euphoria-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Euphoria-DN said:

The fact that the black eye bug introduced back in Oct is still around when other regions already have a fix for months now shows how much NcSoft west doesn't care. Plus now they introduce new Pandora bugs where the you enter and leader is a disconnected person who wasn't even online when the portals opened. Happened several times now and the person never timed out nor was lead able to be received by anyone else.

The bugs continue to accumulate, the issues go overlooked and the requests the players have like cheap transparent scrolls and something worthwhile to use gold bars on in the store are ignored but hey lets try and sell the players 10 ancient pvp stones on the bcm for around $43 and see who is dumb enough to buy right?

yeah they dont care about us thats how im feeling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lerio-KT   
On 03/05/2019 at 5:05 AM, XYZX-DN said:

Current state of aion tenor.gif?itemid=13031064&key=5779a54b50dont worry though ncsoft is trying there hardest to fix these issue 

 

So then,the ship was sunk ,now let's observe how the crew drowns in their expectations for salvation.

Good one :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After few months away did log in today and saw only 1 ranger BOT, seriously. Since there is no way that NC would even try to get rid on them then should assume that even BOTs got bored here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2019 at 10:35 PM, Envio-KT said:

And you don’t need to ask anyone to stop buying from the shop theirs literally nothing worth buying.

Yes, agreed. I keep hoping they'll add more items especially wings and outfits to the BCM like the store was before 6.0, and especially for we Asmodians, offer us outfits that DO NOT delete out manes! That's the only thing left that makes us unique (I've played since release). Since 6.0, even outfits that Did Not previously delete our manes now do so. One example is the former Sea Feast outfit (as of 6.0 it's called something else). I specifically bought this outfit for each of my characters before 6.0 because it left their manes intact. Now, these outfits are unuseable to me, and I feel I got somewhat ripped off because of it. Just saying. Thank God all my wings remained intact and the same.

Until they add some decent outfits that leave our manes intact, there's not even a remote possibility of me putting any more money into this game. Which is a shame for I used to love pre 6.0 Aion. Now all those beautiful places and most of the story I loved are gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×