New GP Daily Bug?

2 minutes ago, Ross-EK said:

Im not getting my daily quest for 20 GP,  is it weekly and the text is wrong? 
or its a bug ?

Yes it is screwed up

the 3 new quests

the 2 marked weeklies which are flip artis are actually reseting daily

the 1 pvp one marked daily is apparently a weekly

the pvp one makes more sense as a daily so they just didn't do it right.  

5 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

i don't know, it seems to me that it makes sense that the 5 GP to be daily and the 20 GP to be weekly.

what doesn't make sense is a Daily quest x3 times?
usually the weekly quest are multiple times
dailys are once a day

2 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

I thought the kill quest was a weekly and the camp-flip quests were 3x a week.

Is that not how it is working out?

The kill quests is marked daily.  However once you do once never get it again.

The flip 3 balaur artis and 3 elyos/asmo artis are marked weeklies but are reseting daily.  So unless you play all day the odds of flipping a balaur arti 3 times a day remote.  Artis are almost always blue or green now.

So I believe the 3 times arti one which are marked weeklies should be a weekly and the pvp one should be a daily but yeh they messed them up.

As someone pointed out, the rewards make it seem like the quests are just mis-marked. Anything worth 50 GP shouldn't be a daily. And anything marked 5 GP shouldn't be weekly.

But who the hell knows at this point.

14 minutes ago, Ross-EK said:

what doesn't make sense is a Daily quest x3 times?
usually the weekly quest are multiple times
dailys are once a day

I dont know, it doesnt seem right that a daily quest would give 20 while weekly would give 5.

besides, while i think there might be easy to mess up the translation, for them to mess up the period of the quest is far less likely.

1 minute ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

I dont know, it doesnt seem right that a daily quest would give 20 while weekly would give 5.

besides, while i think there might be easy to mess up the translation, for them to mess up the period of the quest is far less likely.

they have lowered the gp rewards for things.  LIke IDL used to gived 50 gp for a win now 25 etc, etc.  Since can do them 3 times a week that is 30 total gp for the artis and easier to do since have 7 days to do all 3 times.  Pvp quests are always dailies so giving out a max of 170 gp for the week in 3 quests fits right into how things are now.  The point is will be harder to flip 6 artis a day then would be to kill 10 of the other faction so the artis should be weeklies and the pvp kills like the rest for most part minus 50 kill prestige quest should be dailies

2 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

no, the prestige one is weekly. 

Its hard to do all 9 pvp daily quests too, and most people dont do them all daily, so this isn't really an argument.

I said the prestige one is weekly either way I get why people want the arti ones because you can make more gp if get them done but I 100% believe they are marked correctly just programmed wrong.  Other then Prestige the pvp quests are all dailies even the legion pvp ones.

Archived