malfunctioning pointer

Melynia-KT

tonight I noticed that  my mouse  pointer was malfunctioning  in game  ---it  would  ONLY do this  in game and not when I had my  mouse on any other of my three screens (I have my  client in windowed mode as that is the only real way it  works  in windows 10).... when my  mouse was  on the  game  screen the  pointer  on its  own would  slide  to the  bottom or  side  of the screen I would lose   total control of the  pointer   (which was  a complete bummer  when I was in combat as I would not be able  to get  my  skills  to work correctly)... eventually I ended up having to reinstall the  game  as  the  file  repair  did not work.... anyone  else have this problem?

3 hours ago, Tioria-IS said:

tonight I noticed that  my mouse  pointer was malfunctioning  in game  ---it  would  ONLY do this  in game and not when I had my  mouse on any other of my three screens (I have my  client in windowed mode as that is the only real way it  works  in windows 10).... when my  mouse was  on the  game  screen the  pointer  on its  own would  slide  to the  bottom or  side  of the screen I would lose   total control of the  pointer   (which was  a complete bummer  when I was in combat as I would not be able  to get  my  skills  to work correctly)... eventually I ended up having to reinstall the  game  as  the  file  repair  did not work.... anyone  else have this problem?

i am facing almost the similar problem. in my game both mouse mouse click and keyboard are not working. and screen is kind of bluer.

Archived