GP

Ele-DN

22 hours ago, HeartStrings-DN said:

Who cares about the Rank anyway

Amen!

Seriously, all this talk of AP, GP, ID/IB, --Whatever, is starting to sound too much like Government Alphabet Soup to me. I do not PvP (nor do I use transformations) and I got to lvl 80 just fine, so, who cares? Really, everything is sooooooo messed up now I just hope for better (but prepare for worse) when the next patch comes.

35 minutes ago, Aieryn-DN said:

Amen!

Seriously, all this talk of AP, GP, ID/IB, --Whatever, is starting to sound too much like Government Alphabet Soup to me. I do not PvP (nor do I use transformations) and I got to lvl 80 just fine, so, who cares? Really, everything is sooooooo messed up now I just hope for better (but prepare for worse) when the next patch comes.

It's not about rank. It's about the gp season rewards -- kinah, enchantment stones, and manastones.

12 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

It's not about rank. It's about the gp season rewards -- kinah, enchantment stones, and manastones.

exactly Vantheria.

See my post under the topic "@Cyan Even if it's not fixed by Wednesday..." as I go into it in a little detail

On 5/3/2019 at 7:03 PM, Chump-DN said:

May I ask how that wont help the haves vs the have nots?  It'll cause a greater divide in an already divided community, just like the EK server compensation.

The problem is- the "Haves" will always have.  You add a GP npc and they will use their resources to max that out too and you'll never really have an advantage.

Archived