Big thank you for the asmos that made me lose my Cipher blade

EZBurst-KT

If you see someone logging to try and get into BoS as fast as they can, why do you have to be jerks and kill that person? You know how hard it is already to get a weapon drop in BoS and I lost it because of some idiots who wanted a kill. Thank you very much.

7 hours ago, EZBurst-KT said:

If you see someone logging to try and get into BoS as fast as they can, why do you have to be jerks and kill that person? You know how hard it is already to get a weapon drop in BoS and I lost it because of some idiots who wanted a kill. Thank you very much.

Well, this is the game and everyone has lost things because of enemies. We are playing in KT and the server is elyos infested, try going into BoS as an Asmodian or do any weekly on the elyos side and you will see the real struggle. Our camps are usually being raided by groups or alliances of elyos, and when we go to your side, we are a handful and elyos are waiting in hordes.

I am sorry you lost your weapon, why didn't they wait for you to get in and then do the instance?

P.S. it is a pvp game

• 1 month later...
On 2019. 5. 3. at 8:44 PM, EZBurst-KT said:

uh... how do they know about your cool story?

Archived