Don't sell Parasol Twirl to trade it

Itachi-DN

I sold it to trade it cause some genius developer or marketer thought its a good idea to make it untradeable, and when I did that two times at different moments, they got bought out instantly. Someone is camping it and NC support won't refund it. Unless you sell expensive to trade it. Also I'm guessing if you see someone selling a lot of Parasol Twirl, they were the one camping it.

Why didn't you trade it through your legion wh?

This is no different than those people who trade to trade crafted gear or guiding stones through the broker. You run the risk of someone snatching it up. So sell it for a decent amount and then trade the kinah back to yourself by selling something useless. Yes. You lose the broker fee, but it's better than losing the item altogether and getting nothing back for it.

15 minutes ago, Itachi-DN said:

I sold it to trade it cause some genius developer or marketer thought its a good idea to make it untradeable, and when I did that two times at different moments, they got bought out instantly. Someone is camping it and NC support won't refund it. Unless you sell expensive to trade it. Also I'm guessing if you see someone selling a lot of Parasol Twirl, they were the one camping it.

I'm sorry but you are the only to blame for this. It has been 6 months that people try this and fail miserably. Should have learned it by now.

Yeah I'm kind of to blame for it but its on Aion cause they made it untradeable. For me to trade something to someone... I have to use legion wearhouse..? Plus you don't even think about that, can you even? And I have to sell something expensive and lose some kinah to trade it to someone so it doesn't get bought? When making money in this game is hard? It's just stupid

I still don't understand why they would remove player trading. what good does that do for their game? Sigh, I just can't anymore, I'm wasting too much energy getting upset about the changes they made to this game. I can't allow myself to care anymore. What they did to this game is just pure evil, why they do that? They must hate their players and want to troll them.

9 minutes ago, Raiuken-KT said:

I still don't understand why they would remove player trading. what good does that do for their game? Sigh, I just can't anymore, I'm wasting too much energy getting upset about the changes they made to this game. I can't allow myself to care anymore. What they did to this game is just pure evil, why they do that? They must hate their players and want to troll them.

Welcome to the point many players have gotten to. Why fight it? We aren't going to change it. No one is listening to us. We can't change it. So we deal or we leave. Those are our choices. Sadly enough.

Archived