Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Zilex-EK

Do not support ncsoft!

Recommended Posts

Zilex-EK   
Posted (edited)

I will not buy anything from BCM Including the pristege pass. Stand with me and sign your name below. Actions speaks louder than words. Let's show these people we pay their wages and they work for us and not the other way around. If they want to be jobless and end up homeless in  California then so be it. This game and company deserves everything it has coming to it. I will give it another few weeks to get its act together before I pull the plug and uninstall. Please stand with me and show these scammers we mean business. 

Edited by Zilex-EK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't support them anymore, you make me transform into some stupid crap , then you make me buy a scroll to hide the lameness? That's like sticking your middle finger up at me. And if you do that, I do it right back. Why would anyone in their right mind support this game? They can't do anything right, complete incompetence, a group of high school kids could do a better job than them. Maybe I just don't understand why they can't fix anything, maybe the one guy working for them that knew how to do anything quit. Even still, if you go to McDonalds and they spit on your food, will you still go back to McDonalds? Everything I liked about this game is either gone or broken. The game is a horse with a broken leg, time to put it down and end its misery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwin-DN   
13 hours ago, Zilex-EK said:

I will not buy anything from BCM Including the pristege pass. Stand with me and sign your name below. Actions speaks louder than words. Let's show these people we pay their wages and they work for us and not the other way around. If they want to be jobless and end up homeless in  California then so be it. This game and company deserves everything it has coming to it. I will give it another few weeks to get its act together before I pull the plug and uninstall. Please stand with me and show these scammers we mean business. 

Wake up.

I think AION does not pay anyone's salary at NCS.

What does AION's revenue pay?

I think the AION revenue only pays the cost of hosting the game as the updates are outsourced.

AION customizations are only used to test a new employee or Trainee when they are not outsourced.

I think even AION's revenue has also been outsourced and proof of this is within the time frame needed to process a purchase. 

Sincerely my friends. AION is no longer relevant to NCS. This is clear to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Neves-DN   

I won't be supporting them. 6.+ is crap. There are enough threads to tell that story. I could make a long list, but my fingers would hurt before I finished. Add the GP issue, lack of communication from NC, lack of transparency... If it doesn't start getting resolved, I'm not staying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Zilex-EK said:

I will not buy anything from BCM Including the pristege pass. Stand with me and sign your name below. Actions speaks louder than words. Let's show these people we pay their wages and they work for us and not the other way around. If they want to be jobless and end up homeless in  California then so be it. This game and company deserves everything it has coming to it. I will give it another few weeks to get its act together before I pull the plug and uninstall. Please stand with me and show these scammers we mean business. 

3

HAHAHA I HAVEN'T SUPPORTED ANY OF NC'S GAMES SINCE I STARTED PLAYING AION!!!!......lol for starters aion is the only nyerking half worth a piece o shit game ncsoft even nyerking has in the first place!!!!.........ALSO I HAVEN'T SUPPORTED NCSOFT FOR A LONG TIME!!!!......I REFUSE TO PAY FOR HARDLY ANYTHING IN THIS GAME UNLESS ITS WORTH MY MONEY OR TIME!!!!......EVERYTIME THERE GAME GETS UNPLAYABLE MY PRESTIGE MEMBERSHIP STOPS!!!!.....EVERYTIME THEY RELEASE REDICULOUS SHIT AND BREAK SOMETHING TO GET US TO BUY IT......MY PRESTIGE MEMBERSHIP STOPS!!!!!!......you see.....my time is my money.....im kinda like bill gates.....every second of my life consists of my opportunity to make money!!!.....im always either doing something in my life to make money or doing something to help me make money.....i live my life playing video games for fun and entertainment.....and when i play these video games...IT HAS TO BE WORTH MY TIME TO LOSE THE MONEY TO PLAY THESE VIDEO GAMES!!!!.....IF THE GAME IS BROKEN OR NOT FUN OR NOT WORTH MY TIME I REFUSE TO INVEST MY MONEY INTO IT!!!!!!!........you see there are ways to wit these SHITTY ASS COMPANIES out of the world.....1 way is for the consumer to realize that the company is no longer worth there money...then the company goes bankrupt....the only OTHER way consists of when the consumer DOES NOT DO THERE JOB!!!!.....and when that happens the company is allowed to scamm and fraud their customers until they get sued....once they get sued after 20+ years and a ridiculous court case...ussually the company is handed over to a new CEO with new rules and gets to continue its ridiculous reign of fraud until its sued enough times to go bankrupt!!!......now...if you CONSUMERS WOULD DO YOUR nyerkING JOB AND ONLY PAY FOR GAMES WORTH YOUR TIME AND MONEY.....we would have a great fair fun and rewarding game to play!!!.....ASLO THIS PETITION IS FANTASTIC.....I SALUTE YOU ZILEX FOR CREATING IT!!!! IM WITH YOU!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lerio-KT   
10 hours ago, Arkaida-KT said:

HAHAHA I HAVEN'T SUPPORTED ANY OF NC'S GAMES SINCE I STARTED PLAYING AION!!!!......lol for starters aion is the only nyerking half worth a piece o shit game ncsoft even nyerking has in the first place!!!!.........ALSO I HAVEN'T SUPPORTED NCSOFT FOR A LONG TIME!!!!......I REFUSE TO PAY FOR HARDLY ANYTHING IN THIS GAME UNLESS ITS WORTH MY MONEY OR TIME!!!!......EVERYTIME THERE GAME GETS UNPLAYABLE MY PRESTIGE MEMBERSHIP STOPS!!!!.....EVERYTIME THEY RELEASE REDICULOUS SHIT AND BREAK SOMETHING TO GET US TO BUY IT......MY PRESTIGE MEMBERSHIP STOPS!!!!!!......you see.....my time is my money.....im kinda like bill gates.....every second of my life consists of my opportunity to make money!!!.....im always either doing something in my life to make money or doing something to help me make money.....i live my life playing video games for fun and entertainment.....and when i play these video games...IT HAS TO BE WORTH MY TIME TO LOSE THE MONEY TO PLAY THESE VIDEO GAMES!!!!.....IF THE GAME IS BROKEN OR NOT FUN OR NOT WORTH MY TIME I REFUSE TO INVEST MY MONEY INTO IT!!!!!!!........you see there are ways to wit these SHITTY ASS COMPANIES out of the world.....1 way is for the consumer to realize that the company is no longer worth there money...then the company goes bankrupt....the only OTHER way consists of when the consumer DOES NOT DO THERE JOB!!!!.....and when that happens the company is allowed to scamm and fraud their customers until they get sued....once they get sued after 20+ years and a ridiculous court case...ussually the company is handed over to a new CEO with new rules and gets to continue its ridiculous reign of fraud until its sued enough times to go bankrupt!!!......now...if you CONSUMERS WOULD DO YOUR nyerkING JOB AND ONLY PAY FOR GAMES WORTH YOUR TIME AND MONEY.....we would have a great fair fun and rewarding game to play!!!.....ASLO THIS PETITION IS FANTASTIC.....I SALUTE YOU ZILEX FOR CREATING IT!!!! IM WITH YOU!!!!!

How did they even get here,deleting maps and content which was the core of having fun.You can compare the game to a tree.Once young and full of life ,but as time progresses ,it's being slowly stripped of leaves and life from hungry ,resource consuming entities.If this persist ,the forums will be the last frontier ,just a place where the ghost of old Aion lives.

Sad story bruh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Lerio-KT said:

How did they even get here,deleting maps and content which was the core of having fun.You can compare the game to a tree.Once young and full of life ,but as time progresses ,it's being slowly stripped of leaves and life from hungry ,resource consuming entities.If this persist ,the forums will be the last frontier ,just a place where the ghost of old Aion lives.

Sad story bruh.

you know what we call this in the states?

 

Government Corruption  they saw the tree was full of life and vibrant  til they said lets make everybody suffer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×