8 Sieges and bug continue.

Why not just send Enchants or Rewards box.. i know all need AP for upgrade gear.. but just enchants will help everyone... 

We continue without answers, we continue without dates, and we are still with this waiting...

Players online decreasing average, NC need save the game. Even for old players, we are struggling for lack of AP / Enchants

Please do not continue leaving us abandoned

Ty again.

In any software factory there is something called: version control. When a product presents a problem they do something else called: downgrade of the last update.

The data like items, GP, AP and etc are in a thing called: database.

So if a version has problems, they can return the last functional (valid) version on the same day.

Now if they do not do this it is because there is something very wrong.

Even if NCS fixes AION on the next upgrade or in 15 days it's clear they do not care about the product or the customers.

The problem today of the customers (the players) is that they finance the neglect. If each player decides to disappear for a few days, play another game or simply do not buy anything else on AION the NCS will be forced to make a decision.

Either they close the AION or they fix the game.

10 hours ago, MetalPhantomEvil-DN said:

Why not just send Enchants or Rewards box.. i know all need AP for upgrade gear.. but just enchants will help everyone... 

We continue without answers, we continue without dates, and we are still with this waiting...

Players online decreasing average, NC need save the game. Even for old players, we are struggling for lack of AP / Enchants

Please do not continue leaving us abandoned

Ty again.

i dont play the game currently im occupying myself with other things and looking for jobs i suggest you occupy your time with something too anything you like to do that doesnt involve aion me i been listening to music and just  keeping myself  occupied cuz they arent goign to give us answers until they want us to know. i quit the game i giving them til the 22nd to fix the bugs if i return by then and find out its still bugged im going to laugh at ncsoft and log out

18 hours ago, Gwin-DN said:

In any software factory there is something called: version control. When a product presents a problem they do something else called: downgrade of the last update.

So if a version has problems, they can return the last functional (valid) version on the same day.

Even if NCS fixes AION on the next upgrade or in 15 days it's clear they do not care about the product or the customers.

The problem today of the customers (the players) is that they finance the neglect. If each player decides to disappear for a few days, play another game or simply do not buy anything else on AION the NCS will be forced to make a decision.

Except that in a live system like Aion you don’t know how many databases or systems are affected- it isn’t necessarily one database. Users have transactions involving several currencies including prestige coins, kinah and luna. Real currency is involved. Drops have been earned.

A rollback typically is only done as a last resort and even then it’s done as soon as possible after the error occurred.

That’s why NC has likely requested a fix so as not to penalize people. Hopefully they will come up with fair compensation to those who were active and running instances and sieging during this time.

On 5/5/2019 at 8:23 PM, Gwin-DN said:

As a software developer myself I feel ashamed too.

I need to say something to you think. Because of all this problem with the GP and AP, imagine if the NCS reset the ranking once more to balance everything again, allowing people to try again in the ranking. I do not think it's impossible and if you think it's unfair ... Well, NCS already did it. Right? HUmmmm

Archived