Jump to content
Chopper-EK

An event with Extend

Recommended Posts

When will we actually get one? new extends will be out next patch and it's been almost 8 months. anomos doesnt drop extends as much as it should have.. please nc

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

let's hope that never, i don't like the idea to see melee broken classes with extend weapons :D jking, prob 1 week before the 7.0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Let's have a bunch of glads hitting you for 10k 31m away, that sounds like a good idea.

since extends give +2 m range which skills will hit for 31m away?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Chopper-EK said:

since extends give +2 m range which skills will hit for 31m away?

vision stigma

and extends are not +2.

Edited by Matsukamy-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

vision stigma

and extends are not +2.

Extend adds 4 meters of range to gladiator skills. 3 meter base +4 = 7 meters. It does not effect aoe skills those are 7 meters by default. Also vision aoe does zero damage now so if ur scared of dying to a glad with vision aoe skill still equipped you might want to rethink what you are doing.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MRchang-KT said:

Extend adds 4 meters of range to gladiator skills. 3 meter base +4 = 7 meters. It does not effect aoe skills those are 7 meters by default. Also vision aoe does zero damage now so if ur scared of dying to a glad with vision aoe skill still equipped you might want to rethink what you are doing.

 

is not the vision aoe, is the one that is ranged and stumbles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

is not the vision aoe, is the one that is ranged and stumbles.

Wind lance? lol thats rubbish unless u have kaisinel and its not a viable stigma build until you have +12 stigmas in 7.0 (where they nerf the range to 25 meters no matter what weapon)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
catsu-KT   
1 hour ago, CourageJyB-KT said:

I agree, nerfed characters on this patch (glad, sin, chanter) needs more powerful, is unfair!!!!

So sick of this cloth meta tbh... should prolly buff rangers or smth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×