Weekly Server Maintenance - May 8, 2019

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, May 8, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CET to 10:15 a.m. CDT / 15:15 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours and 15 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • The Shugo Emperor's Vault event will begin. Challenge the Vault to collect coins and prizes until 6/5! You can find more details here.
  • An issue where players of certain ranks were unable to acquire AP will be fixed.
    • We will send a compensation package to affected players by next week’s maintenance.
  • Characters created prior to the launch of Awakened Legacy, on accounts that have logged in since 1/1/2018, will receive a Plastic Surgery ticket in their mail to fix an issue with eye color.
    • This bug affected every character created before maintenance on 10/24/2018. We will be delivering tickets to other affected characters in a future maintenance.
  • GP rewards from Idgel Dome and Illumiel Brawl will be removed.
  • The ability to kick players inside Evergale Canyon will be removed.
  • An issue where transformations added during the Ereshkigal's Wrath update were not able to be acquired via transformation synthesis will be fixed.
  • An issue where players would not be teleported to Sanctum or Pandaemonium during the quests "Frozen Legion" and "Army of Ice," respectively will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

VQRZCqZ.gif 33u3idmbolv21.jpg vyxvj9zj31w21.jpg

• Cyan pinned this topic
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats AMAZING news.

I can understand how much hard has been your days listening our messages Cyan, and i wanna say thank you for hear your community and your effort by passing the devs our problems and requests.

Also, dont forget the update on Gold Ingot Store!!!

Any hint about the "compensation" by the weeks without siege rewards???

8 minutes ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, May 8, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CET to 10:15 a.m. CDT / 15:15 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours and 15 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • The Shugo Emperor's Vault event will begin. Challenge the Vault to collect coins and prizes until 6/5! You can find more details here.
  • An issue where players of certain ranks were unable to acquire AP will be fixed.
    • We will send a compensation package to affected players by next week’s maintenance.
  • Characters created prior to the launch of Awakened Legacy, on accounts that have logged in since 1/1/2018, will receive a Plastic Surgery ticket in their mail to fix an issue with eye color.
    • This bug affected every character created before maintenance on 10/24/2018. We will be delivering tickets to other affected characters in a future maintenance.
  • The ability to kick players inside Evergale Canyon will be removed.
  • An issue where transformations added during the Ereshkigal's Wrath update were not able to be acquired via transformation synthesis will be fixed.
  • An issue where players would not be teleported to Sanctum or Pandaemonium during the quests "Frozen Legion" and "Army of Ice," respectively will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

VQRZCqZ.gif 33u3idmbolv21.jpg vyxvj9zj31w21.jpg

Will this compensation package also include for the loss of GP and enchantment stones and IDD scrolls for sieges?

8 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Changes

@Cyan you're a good man

1 minute ago, Euphoria-DN said:

Will this compensation package also include for the loss of GP and enchantment stones and IDD scrolls for sieges?

The only reasonable compensation for this should be:

2 Legend PVP stone for EACH siege with no reward
1 IDD scroll for EACH siege with no reward
Ridiums equivalent for EACH siege with no reward
Abyssal stars equivalent for EACH siege with no reward

A fair ammount of kinnah and maybe 5 Ultimate PVP enchant stones because we want some care and @Cyan love us.

1 minute ago, Bjorn-DN said:

A fair ammount of kinnah and maybe 5 Ultimate PVP enchant stones because we want some care and @Cyan love us.

I had forgotten about ridium and also conqueror stones for crafting.

AP. Biggest component of the issues should merit biggest compensation. Give me the 20-30mil of AP I missed. I haven't been able to upgrade jack. Throw in a good amount of spirit fragments while you guys are at it. I had to morph more because I wasn't getting anything from sieges, and burned thru bunch of spirit fragments. And also some ultimate stones bc that 14 to 15 rate sucks hard.

8 minutes ago, Bjorn-DN said:

Auto quote for:

ALSO Abyssal Stars for the AP lost by not being reward by Herelym Mines! :D

@Cyan, I don't wanna be that guy, but is anything gonna happen for players that spent money on transformation contracts while "transformations added during the Ereshkigal's Wrath update were not able to be acquired via transformation synthesis" was apparently happening? Asking for a friend....

9 minutes ago, Eleventy-DN said:

@Cyan, I don't wanna be that guy, but is anything gonna happen for players that spent money on transformation contracts while "transformations added during the Ereshkigal's Wrath update were not able to be acquired via transformation synthesis" was apparently happening? Asking for a friend....

Thissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss all nyerking day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

1 hour ago, MechBird-DN said:

The most blessed post.

I need to say. Me and you, we AION players are incredible.

Extremely sweet and tolerant.

I wanted my clients to be so calm and passive as well.

I see happiness in everyone's face when we receive the news that we will have more of the same.

The truth is that the adjustments will only return the game to its previous state and with all the damage that was the reset of the ranking. 

Well, well, well ... As said Maleficent. 

If something so important. Something essential for the operation of AION can be turned off for a week ... Actually the NCS does not need to be in a hurry to fix the BUG. 

Let it go, let it go...
Can't hold me back anymore...
Let it go, let it go...

OMG

Archived