Weekly Server Maintenance - May 8, 2019

Cyan

2 hours ago, Cyan said:

Characters created prior to the launch of Awakened Legacy, on accounts that have logged in since 1/1/2018, will receive a Plastic Surgery ticket in their mail to fix an issue with eye color.

This bug affected every character created before maintenance on 10/24/2018. We will be delivering tickets to other affected characters in a future maintenance.

Finally! Thank you so very much, I could not play with my characters with 2 different coloured eyes.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Cyan about freaking time?!?!?

1 hour ago, Knoxville-DN said:

@Cyan Is the aggro/hate generation for this instance still based on oldest account (created date)?

Lol what?

1 hour ago, Violeta-KT said:

Ie8wPuh.jpg

4VOq3uI.jpg

Sn4QWdx.jpg

Coins are not tradeable. If the drop rate on the large bundle is decent,and the instance isn't bugged like in the past, this could be a great event.

Maybe we could get some light on the drops? I'm so excited to get my legendary transformation! Hope I don't get frustrated.

54 minutes ago, Gwin-DN said:

I need to say. Me and you, we AION players are incredible.

Extremely sweet and tolerant.

I wanted my clients to be so calm and passive as well.

I see happiness in everyone's face when we receive the news that we will have more of the same.

The truth is that the adjustments will only return the game to its previous state and with all the damage that was the reset of the ranking. 

Well, well, well ... As said Maleficent. 

If something so important. Something essential for the operation of AION can be turned off for a week ... Actually the NCS does not need to be in a hurry to fix the BUG. 

Let it go, let it go...
Can't hold me back anymore...
Let it go, let it go...

OMG

I think that it's due to the event rewards. I personaly am excited to get my first (and probaly only) legendary transformation! But I didn't forget. None of us did, be sure about that! We will be asking for our compensation nonstop.

I'm only sad that the EK bonuses will be over soon.

One Herelym run:
f121a9d032e0137dee413fccf3b362ce.png

23 minutes ago, tortoise-DN said:

So the way for you to fix IB/ID resets is by taking away the whole GP? nice nice amazing move keep up the good work

That's actually a good thing. No one likes the whales being in the top ranks.

4 hours ago, Cyan said:
  • An issue where players of certain ranks were unable to acquire AP will be fixed.

Hopefully this also fixes the GP competition ranking not taking into account siege reward GP if you are logged off at the siege's end time.

11 hours ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, May 8, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CET to 10:15 a.m. CDT / 15:15 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours and 15 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • The Shugo Emperor's Vault event will begin. Challenge the Vault to collect coins and prizes until 6/5! You can find more details here.
  • An issue where players of certain ranks were unable to acquire AP will be fixed.
    • We will send a compensation package to affected players by next week’s maintenance.
  • Characters created prior to the launch of Awakened Legacy, on accounts that have logged in since 1/1/2018, will receive a Plastic Surgery ticket in their mail to fix an issue with eye color.
    • This bug affected every character created before maintenance on 10/24/2018. We will be delivering tickets to other affected characters in a future maintenance.
  • GP rewards from Idgel Dome and Illumiel Brawl will be removed.
  • The ability to kick players inside Evergale Canyon will be removed.
  • An issue where transformations added during the Ereshkigal's Wrath update were not able to be acquired via transformation synthesis will be fixed.
  • An issue where players would not be teleported to Sanctum or Pandaemonium during the quests "Frozen Legion" and "Army of Ice," respectively will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

VQRZCqZ.gif 33u3idmbolv21.jpg vyxvj9zj31w21.jpg

Anyway we can add the Trill wings to the loot?  I know the stats are old but the skins are so pretty it's a shame to waste them

9 minutes ago, Raiuken-KT said:

Nice, I take back the bad things I said about NC Soft. Maybe they're not so mean after all. I really wasen't expecting anything good to be done. I stand corrected.

They won't be considered "good" until they fix xform duration and fix GST.

6 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

They won't be considered "good" until they fix xform duration and fix GST.

And let me look like a ninja again when I fight, I'm still not playing this game until they make a simple NPC to give me all the free transparent scrolls I need. I'll just play other games where I get to be a ninja instead, because Ninjas are cool. Little stuffed animals aren't.

Was too good to be true, need an average of 72 coins per day to get a chooseable legend contract, meanwhile saw people getting 27 from S rank. Sure it's RNG, but what a crazy RNG we need to get 72 coins a day? 

Unless the 50 coins bundle do drop, in a non-horrible rate which I doubt.

20 minutes ago, Liiny-DN said:

Was too good to be true, need an average of 72 coins per day to get a chooseable legend contract, meanwhile saw people getting 27 from S rank. Sure it's RNG, but what a crazy RNG we need to get 72 coins a day? 

Unless the 50 coins bundle do drop, in a non-horrible rate which I doubt.

It boggles the mind doesn't it? This is a very old game. I don't get why they won't just let their players have fun with it. They're really trying to make money off of this? Wow...They should just run a server and let us have fun and get donations to keep it running from us at this point.

Archived