Weekly Server Maintenance - May 8, 2019

Cyan

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Raiuken-KT said:

It boggles the mind doesn't it? This is a very old game. I don't get why they won't just let their players have fun with it. They're really trying to make money off of this? Wow...They should just run a server and let us have fun and get donations to keep it running from us at this point.

Because at the end of the day, NCSoft West is beholden to hit budget and turn a profit. It's a business. These servers don't run on good will and fun.

Just now, RegretThis-EK said:

Because at the end of the day, NCSoft West is beholden to hit budget and turn a profit. It's a business. These servers don't run on good will and fun.

Yea, I know that, they have investors, and those investors want what was promised to them, so, that translates into hitting the player in his pocket, it really can't be helped. It's the nature of free to play mmorpgs. To make something perfect, you would have to use your own money.  And someone smart enough to do that, just doens't have enough money to do it. So he is forced to let people control his work with their bank accounts, And that is why most mmorpgs suck now. Everyone is just trying to cash in on the backs of their players. There's no love for it anymore, just the thought of profit.

@Cyan It doesn't seem a fair event, you guys should increase the minimal coin gain from 1 to 10, that seems to be ridiculous the amount of coins we get for run and the amount we need to get a legendary transformation.... we should be able to get at least 1 transformation legendary selected by doing every day but it seems that we won't be able with this one....

I dunno about you guys, I think you don't like enchanting on this game, you think it's impossible. But I always liked that about a game, make it super hard to reach max level. So when you do, people know you are a force to be reckoned with. My only problem is the transformation system. I mean, I'm not playing 6x because of it. I do love this game enough to wait for 7.0 to see if they change it though. Not many people around anymore to admire how awesome you are anyways. ^x makes me think the head developer was on drugs, and somehow, the guy who published it was on drugs too.

I don't know what's the reason to release an event where at the end, we just get more f*ckd. The main reason why events exist on games is an "easy way" to obtain certain items or goal that you can't get it in a normal daily game life. Put an event where the cost of the most desirable item is 2k and in reality you get only between 2 to 10 coins from each bundle is completely pointless. None wanna farm 28 days for probably get an transformation that isnt for ur class. The players already deal everyday with the shitty rng that this game offer, being p2w or f2p~

Events are make for take advantage of it, not for bleed and get nothing.

4 minutes ago, Seira-DN said:

I don't know what's the reason to release an event where at the end, we just get more f*ckd. The main reason why events exist on games is an "easy way" to obtain certain items or goal that you can't get it in a normal daily game life. Put an event where the cost of the most desirable item is 2k and in reality you get only between 2 to 10 coins from each bundle is completely pointless. None wanna farm 28 days for probably get an transformation that isnt for ur class. The players already deal everyday with the shitty rng that this game offer, being p2w or f2p~

Events are make for take advantage of it, not for bleed and get nothing.

Go play Blade and Soul to end game and you will see what NC Soft is truly all about.  How much money they can extract from your wallet. Give you an awesome game to play, you will get addicted, and when your addiction sets in, you will give them all your money. NC Soft are like the crack dealers of MMOs

Personally, I would rather just pay per month to play this game. The Pvp is that good I do see myself paying a 10 dollar bill per month to play this game. If they fixed all the stupid bullnyerk. I used to pay more than that for magazine subscriptions talking about cool games like this.

This event offers unreceivable prizes! unless you're prepared to spend all your money!!!
Average coins purchased per run (based on your rng may change) from 20 to 30. So, suppose I get 25coins in all runs. In the course of 28 days will be only 700 coins.
25*28 = 700.
Based on that, I would miss 1300 coins to pick up a legendary selectable. If I had to buy BCM scrolls to try the best prize, I would have to buy 52 scrolls. I would have to spend 8320 ncoin (per char) !!!!
1300/25 = 52 runs
52*160 =  8320 Ncoin
At the end of the day you did not make an event for the players. You have made an event to fill your own pockets !!!

Lmao... select 1 legendary transform by end of event. This whole thread screams entitlement. Or just stick with ancient transform bc there's nothing wrong with that. Oh yeah, have everyone run around in legendary transform. Might as well hand everyone a Kaisinel transformation too while you're at it. /s :rolleyes:

its so stupid guys event is 28 day even if you have prestige its 1 run so 28 run whole event time and if we said you got S rank  in all of your runs and you did not miss any day

and if we said avg S rank runs 25 coins so its 700 coin you wont even be able to get random legendary box you need to fix that for real

you give ppl hope with event drop then you break that hope to get the selecting legendary transformation box we need atleast if coins drop fine and all runs was fine 8k ncoin +

so pretty much in normal runs of A rank (that most ppl get you need around 16k ncoin and that so stupid for just 1 drop)

idm make this event P2W i know you live at our money but make those p2w go for ultimate transformation and normal players get their  legendary

i just hope there's ears hear all this

18 hours ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, May 8, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CET to 10:15 a.m. CDT / 15:15 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours and 15 minutes.

Changes

• Characters created prior to the launch of Awakened Legacy, on accounts that have logged in since 1/1/2018, will receive a Plastic Surgery ticket in their mail to fix an issue with eye color.
    • This bug affected every character created before maintenance on 10/24/2018. We will be delivering tickets to other affected characters in a future maintenance.

Thank You!!! ^_^

King-Kuzco-Dances-In-The-Castle-In-The-E

Archived