Jump to content
Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - May 8, 2019


Recommended Posts

The people in charge of reward need a pay cut.
Some useless rewards for a lot of coins and the rewards everyone wants can't be obtained in game by running the instance for 4 weeks straight and getting S rank each time.
The old reset scrolls don't work anymore, the old 5 keys quest reward can't be finished anymore.
For every good thing thing that happens on Aion there has to be something else that pissed people off to no end.
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, May 8, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CET to 10:15 a.m. CDT / 15:15 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours and 15 minute

I would so love to follow Ncsoft's business model. I will open a business do as little as I can while clearly not having much interest in my customers but they still give me revenue. Seems solid to me

If you all remember the fenris pants quest I believe you have to craft a balaur heart that was near impossible for some but some got it first try others not ever. Eventually they implemented a system

All the drama. As if having an event that you have to pay real money to get good stuff is something new. We just had an event that was totally free. Now we have one that is pretty much pay for the top prizes. It's a business. Not sure why anyone is surprised.

There are so many other things to be upset about. This just seems like such small potatoes.

I'm saving my "angry fact" for when we see what the compensation for the AP bug looks like.. and for when we -finally- get the update to the Gold Sand Shop that should have come after the GP reset.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Overheard down the hallway:

Guys luna sales gonna drop off drastically.  We need to dangle legendary transformation contracts from an event to make up for it.

KK, sounds great, put it in this week

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Shutupernoober-EK said:

Cyan and co. are busy preparing for tomorrow's Blade&Soul content stream, cut them some slack.

The Aion staff got re-allocated to NC's flagship title for the West and now essentially has to manage 2 games at once, in case you had missed this.

Edited by Mirei-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mirei-KT said:

Cyan and co. are busy preparing for tomorrow's Blade&Soul content stream, cut them some slack.

The Aion staff got re-allocated to NC's flagship title for the West and now essentially has to manage 2 games at once, in case you had missed this.

I hope its just like aion content stream, a bunch of non sense with lack of production and skin show off, not to mention hime with 0 knowledge about the game and a dev who only appear once in a year

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Shutupernoober-EK said:

I hope its just like aion content stream, a bunch of non sense with lack of production and skin show off, not to mention hime with 0 knowledge about the game and a dev who only appear once in a year

No. It's actually pretty newsy and prepared.

And Aion's staff was not relocated to BnS. We have only had one dedicated staff member for ages.. years. And that isn't Cyan. Cyan is part of the community management team and yes, they are shared across titles.

Edited by Aly-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ciano The game is very sad very bad you place prestige and even so only comes event where you have to be P2W to be able to get what the event has to sell so you just want everyone's money and not that we co-goal the game if you continue well, I'm going to stop playing the game right now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, so just what is going on? My friend got banned few minutes before me and now out of nowhere game kicked me out for no reason. Are ping reducers banned or what the hell?

Unless doing event counts as botting now. @Cyan

unknown.png
(Somehow I can post here cause I was logged before it happened)

Edited by Liiny-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Liiny-DN said:

Okay, so just what is going on? My friend got banned few minutes before me and now out of nowhere game kicked me out for no reason. Are ping reducers banned or what the hell?

Unless doing event counts as botting now. @Cyan

unknown.png
(Somehow I can post here cause I was logged before it happened)

This seems like the right place to post this? Cyan is a CM, a community manager. His job is only to be a link between players and devs to get information out. Contact support (GM's who ban) or the email it tells you to contact.

Edited by Triffnixxxx-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites

You monkeys don't deserve nice things, you get 1 basically free ancient xform if f2p, 1 purple if you pay. You can also get the purple if you aren't some entitled parasite and actually work for it(get kinah, buy scrolls). You also seem to forget what a mmo is

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Cyan bruh... 50$ of ncoin and all i get is 1 large bundle....nice "RNG", my group also with all of those runs also only got 1 bundle each, all from S rank runs, hardly call that "rng" more like 'lets make the best bag drop only 0.00001% drop rate', and this is on EK, with a 200% drop buff mind you

9ea4ddc19ce3512232851c42b6e59a69.png

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

ok, so the very best rewards of this event are locked beyond a LARGE paywall. 

I know giving legendary xforms out of nothing to everybody would be a little game breaking (maybe). But making rewards impossible to get via normal farming is beyond nonsense. 

lets just kill this game already 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

When you thought they are really into making you happy seeing the post before maintenance .. and be mad after maintenance.. Dont expect so much in this game and company .. this game was once an amazing game but the developers made it worst due to lack of passion cause the company is so corrupt.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, catsu-KT said:

You monkeys don't deserve nice things, you get 1 basically free ancient xform if f2p, 1 purple if you pay. You can also get the purple if you aren't some entitled parasite and actually work for it(get kinah, buy scrolls). You also seem to forget what a mmo is

 

giving you a free like/reaction in your post because you're a hard farmer. you deserved it :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Shylt-DN said:

ok, so the very best rewards of this event are locked beyond a LARGE paywall. 

I know giving legendary xforms out of nothing to everybody would be a little game breaking (maybe). But making rewards impossible to get via normal farming is beyond nonsense. 

lets just kill this game already 

 

 

The problem is you are not able to acquire ancient transformations via the normal game. Ive been combining transformation in the past 3 months and i still get normal grade,  legendary transformations are impossible to get.

An Event SHOULD BE AN EVENT FOR ALL PLAYERS GIVING THEM THE OPPURTINITY TO ACQUIRE WHAT THEY CANT NORMALLY FROM A GAME @Cyan.   so why not make the coins account tradeable??

Link to post
Share on other sites

I and many others have gotten legendary transforms without spending a dime for contracts or events. (Ofc mine wasn't for my class! RNGesus giveth and RNGesus yoinketh away.) It isn't impossible. It's difficult and it should be.

We just came from an event that was handing out ancient contracts like candy absolutely free as long as you were willing to put in the time. Is it any wonder that the next event has a pay wall for the best prizes? Read that again.. for the BEST prizes. And that pay wall isn't actually even a pay wall! Since the resets are not by luna and are by scroll, you can "pay2win" with KINAH and not even with real money.

After the AP/GP bug we just came through and the looming compensation for that bug (which might very well be totally unfair), all these tears are beyond perplexing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Cyan unpinned this topic

×
×
  • Create New...