Uau P2W Event..... Pls take point on our feedback

This event seemed awesomed with the rewards and chance of getting legendary but after playing today I got dissapointed and say this one was going to be a p2w event....

Based on reports of players even with rank s we get around 20/25 coins per run, in the 28 days of event we will get 700 coins... not even enough to get a random legendary... it's not even fair

It should be able to get at least 1 random legendary if we get rank s every day.... to be a fair even... so pls @Cyan take point on our feedback like u did last time and give a chance of getting something good with this event...

Increase the drop if we get rank S or decrease coin cost of itens :)))))

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh... Legendary transformations were never meant to be available to everyone... If that were the case, they might as well just scrape all the normal, greater, and ancient transformation, and make legendaries the new "standard". Why do you think the tiers existed to begin with?

3 minutes ago, PsychoShooter-KT said:

@SevenLions-KT So only P2W should get it? 

Try not seeing it as black-and-white, and that the whole world is against you or something. Either be happy with your ancient transform, which everyone can get now, or spend to get legendary. At the end of the day, they're not that drastically different that a shitty player can beat a good one just bc he/she has one grade better transformation. If you're blaming your transformation for losing, your skills were prob already trashy to begin with.

20 minutes ago, SevenLions-KT said:

Uh... Legendary transformations were never meant to be available to everyone... If that were the case, they might as well just scrape all the normal, greater, and ancient transformation, and make legendaries the new "standard". Why do you think the tiers existed to begin with?

lul good way to see the things. 

25 minutes ago, SevenLions-KT said:

15 minutes ago, SevenLions-KT said:

Try not seeing it as black-and-white, and that the whole world is against you or something. Either be happy with your ancient transform, which everyone can get now, or spend to get legendary. At the end of the day, they're not that drastically different that a shitty player can beat a good one just bc he/she has one grade better transformation. If you're blaming your transformation for losing, your skills were prob already trashy to begin with.

page 1 and the sh*tpost already started.

You expected them to fix some issues, Finally, and not include a way to increase profit? Not saying I can agree with them, however money is what keeps the game running. What fun would pvp be if everyone was equally geared.  Ah the days when 50E was tops and everyone could have same running,attack and cast speed. Except the Vanilla tool players of course.

first of all, NCsoft just "gave out" lots of Ancient Transformation Scrolls on the very first event of the 6.x patch.
It was very easy to get and spending real money to run this event wans't necessary.

So stop saying "not everybody" can have a Legendary Xform, first of all it will (probably) a random one, wich means you may get the one you won't use and be trolled by the game.

18 minutes ago, SevenLions-KT said:

ahahah xD that's great ^^ events are supposed be be able to achieve without p2w, if they give a legendary transformation with event we should be able to get it, in other regions ppl get legendary easier than here, so what's the problem of ppl who invest and get a rank s get a legendary tranformation??? ultimate gear isn't that easy to get but they are "giving" with pandora quest too, r u upset with this also? I never blame or said anything about transformations on losing or winning, it u who are oppening that debate ^^

4 hours ago, PsychoShooter-KT said:

This event seemed awesome with the rewards and chance of getting legendary but after playing today I got disapointed and say this one was going to be a p2w event....

Based on reports of players even with rank s we get around 20/25 coins per run, in the 28 days of event we will get 700 coins... not even enough to get a random legendary... it's not even fair

If you seriously thought or expected they were going to play Santa and just hand out a Legendary contract to anyone but the 1% top whales you need to go get yourself checked. Maintaining the gap as much as possible is the main form of income here, why would they kill their business?

Last event was good, you could get ~3 or more random ancient contracts if you flower farmed it up, so now you get a mediocre event again. And probably another two or three after. Such is Aion life.

Sorry, going to disagree with you.

Base off your math, you can farm 700 coins during the event and you just need 300 extra coins to get an ENDGAME ITEM. (yes legendary xforms are endgame items)

300 coins worth of reset scroll is $24. Since when does $24 become p2w? lol

Yes, they can tweak the drop rates, but it is fine as it is.

Just to remind you, running a sever is not cheap and GMs/cyan needs to get paid somehow.

@Tuu-KT you misunderstanding his point.. so free to play people cannot get legendary transformation ? LOL not everyone in this game can afford real money into game. btw the event is another way for F2P people to get gear + stuffs. but this event you need to afford money for good reward.... what a funny

@Nylo-KTThe game is free to play. Free ancient contracts from flower event and free ancient on this event. It is just 500 event coins instead of 1k or 2k.

He can run on alts all he wants and combine those ancient to legendary.

My point is 1k legendary contract is extra $24 and selectable legendary is an extra $104. It is not too much to ask for an endgame item. 

Good things in life aren't free.

I just got the 50 coin on one of my alts, what really pissed me off, is that on an A-rank (when I was still learning it) I got 24 coins and then in an S-rank I got 20 coins!

Because pouches can give you as little as 2 coins or as much as 7 (at least this was my max). So put even more RNG to this event, less effort, more luck!

How is that even advanced content? Everyone are getting FREE transformation from flower event and this event.

I don't see what's wrong with supporting the game if you enjoy it. Enjoy aion but don't want to support the company? Buy the 500 coins contracts.

Don't like it, there are other games out there.

NC is not forcing anyone to buy ncoins, but bare in mind, someone has to pay for the severs and the staffs in NC.

People just need to stop complaining and bashing the "$24 p2w-er" for this event. Without the so call p2w-ers, the free-to-play aion won't exist.

17 minutes ago, Tuu-KT said:

How is that even advanced content? Everyone are getting FREE transformation from flower event and this event.

I don't see what's wrong with supporting the game if you enjoy it. Enjoy aion but don't want to support the company? Buy the 500 coins contracts.

NC is not forcing anyone to buy ncoins, but bare in mind, someone has to pay for the severs and the staffs in NC.

People just need to stop complaining and bashing the "$24 p2w-er" for this event. Without the so call p2w-ers, the free-to-play aion won't exist.

If they want more money put decent stuff on BMC..... When I played from 3.0 to 4.5 there were plenty of usefull stuff there, and I bought it..... nowadays we barealy have usefull stuff and the stuff that are on BMC are so overpriced.... ajust and fix BMC they will get more money.....

The problem here is that this is a event and a hardworking player can't even get the 1k transformation if they get rank s and do it everyday of the event even with pre resets..... 

Thats not fair, I don't mind spending more money if they turn this event into a fair one...

If the fix the drops or lower the prices... but it isn't adjusted.... We players need to make ourselves heard too :)

28 minutes ago, Tuu-KT said:

• If the transparent transformation bundle of 20, was 1 NC coin like it is on all publishers, except ours, I would have gotten those, but instead they are 20 NC coin for ONE scroll
  • If the transparent scrolls were cheap and reasonable, and if there were a lot of skins in there, like there is in other publishers, people could care to spend money on skins again
  • If the selective retuning was 1 luna, like ti is on all publishers, instead of 160 which is on us, people would spend money on them too, only a handful of rich-stupid people pay for a gambling with 2$ per stat, which can go even lower than what it was
  • If there were housing items on BCM, with reasonable prices, people would also spend on those, as long as the housing bugs were fixed
  • If there were reasonable prices for enchant stones, those p2w people that do support this game, would actually purchase those items, instead of paying 30$ to get 10 ancient enchant stones!!! nobody is that rich-stupid.
  • If the BCM was more rich, with reasonable prices in general, people would pay money for it.

Let me give you an example, let say a monopoly government was selling ice-cream for 200$ a cone... people love ice cream right, some rich people would pay 200$ for a cone, and then wonder why nobody eats ice cream anymore! And even if someone eats, that would be 1~2 people who would afford it.

Now take this example and put sh!t instead of ice cream for 200$, rich-stupid people are not that stupid to pay 200$ for sht.

The key to make this game survive is be reasonable and PLAY the game you are handling so you see what it needs.

33 minutes ago, Tuu-KT said:

Supporting a game because you enjoy it is just fine. Defending its predatory practices (terrible payment-locked content) because you spend the money anyway is not fine. It leads to a worse game in the end, which the dwindling population should signify.

Spend the money if you want, but don't try to justify it by claiming you keep the game open (like the p2w people always claim). The company literally makes hundreds of millions in profit from its games. You're not doing anything for Aion but showing the developer that they can implement garbage content and still walk away with a profit - which is exactly how we got into the situation with the bugged abyss points.

Archived