Uau P2W Event..... Pls take point on our feedback

The problem with this event isn't the p2w to get selective legendary, I get that, the problem is how the rewards are so based on RNG and a person with rank A/B can get more coins than a person with rank S and whats the problem on a event getting you the chance of a legendary tranformation(random that ppl don't even know if its going to be for their class)??

Like many other ppl said, they are the norm for other regions... I don't mind on buying reset scrolls from bmc/kinah but the real problem here is as someone said how they laid out this event, if ppls didn't complained on the last event did u see how outrages it was? 3k of flowers when farming/doing DGS only giving you 1 flower?? And I don't dought that the same that are defendind that we shouldn't getting legendary would be the same deffending that ppl shouldn't get ancient if ncsfot didn't changed the flower rate so fast last time.... the last event on EU gave u a selective ancient not random transformation, did we get anything like that here? and if u got legendary's transformation and are complaining stop.... with this event, by they fixing rates u will get a chance at ultimate, won't be easy but u will still have upper hand on some players.....

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually Ive been playing for 4 months now and been burning all my instance runs except PF and IDD,  and everytime I get normal transformations.   These p2w liars that try to lie do not want ppl get something valueable by playing this game

Just now, Liqhtning-KT said:

Actually Ive been playing for 4 months now and been burning all my instance runs except PF and IDD,  and everytime I get normal transformations.   These p2w liars that try to lie do not want ppl get something valueable by playing this game

What exactly are people lying about?

About acquiring ancient transformations,  so far that I can see my Progress its 0%  been combining about 15 times and I get always the same normal transformation or worse.  

I was excited about the legendary transformations rewards,  but now I just try to grab an ancient transformation.  And again,  ancient transformation is impossible to get by playing normally. 

I got two ancients from CoE, and not months apart.

Also got an ancient AFK'ing the flower event and an ancient from the pumpkin event while playing super casual.

Seriously, if you've been playing since the patch came out and you don't have a single ancient at this point (not necessarily ancient for your class) then that's your own fault. Don't blame RNG for even the halfassed effort it took out of flower event to get one.

15 isn't very much. I have done many many more than that and only gotten ancients a few times. I got a legendary twice now from combining ancients. That seems to go better for me that combining greens for ancients. It's not lying just because it hasn't happened to you. Also.. keep in mind that contracts seem to drop more often from PF and IDD than they do from the others, you are missing out on a lot of contracts each week.

And sure. This event dangled the legendary transforms. But you can get them without paying any real money at all. You can buy the reset scrolls with kinah from other players through the broker. That means working hard to make enough kinah, ofc. But there is a way beyond paying real money.

I am not a pay2win person. I have Prestige and sometimes I will buy something from the BCM, but I didn't buy contracts or anything like that. I probably won't spend a single dime on this event. I am happy with getting more ancient contracts for free. 

I am really not sure why you are so angry at other players.. some of can afford to spend on their gaming habit and some that can't.

It really makes you look terribly jealous.

1 minute ago, Liqhtning-KT said:

It cant be that in 4 months running instances and combining I get Tiger,  Jester , Penguin transformations.  And then someone else gets 2 ancients from coe in a month?    What is this broken game?

My friend opened 50 contracts over a few weeks and only got whites, not even greens, and the whites didn't combine into any greens. She got her ancient from CoE two days before she had enough flowers for the flower one.

6 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

-snip-

RNG is what bothers people the most, I haven't spent a single dime on the game directly, and I walk with legendaries while people who really paid the publisher money to keep this running are still not running in a legendary they want. And although I was RNG lucky that day, I shouldn't have to be lucky to do this.

-snip-

The RNG does suck. I agree. 

5 hours ago, OneeChanDesu-KT said:

i run all dgs i can with 4toons in 6mo and dont get any full atkspeed ancient yet. i had done 5weeks pre reset(all fm,1-3 bos on main) and dont get any piece of set. i just want an event who gives a fine reward to some1 who do all days rankS, but its dont looks like, a friend with rank B get more or equal reward to my ranks A or some posts rank S. its just dont look fair not even mind about the exchange.

I didn't think of it like this, the RNG involved in drops for event coins is shitty I agree.

5 hours ago, Konkers-EK said:

-snip-
Oh well, one cna just be sad about it. I'm a Gladiator, so I effectively need a 27% atk speed + 65% run speed to play the class on its full potential 100% of the time. Sure I have Fox and every 1 minute I am atk-speed capped, but meh. I'd even take Modor and never bother to farm transformations ever again!

I have hamerun on my glad with ult boots and ult wep, aion's chosen title and candy. I'm .1 away from max att and .3 from max run speed, you wont get to cap both of them without Kaisinel unfortunately. Kromede will get you to max att speed but not near max run, and even with candy/title/22% boots im not cap run speed with hamerun so.

3 hours ago, MusicalNotes-KT said:

those defensive posters just doesn't want others to get legendary xforms cause then they will lose their advantage over others 

If that's what you want to think, I've said multiple times this isn't true but okay. 

3 hours ago, Heuo-DN said:

I've  been playing patch since start. I've done all instances that might have chance to give contracts. I would say I have gotten over 50+ ancient transformations and still no legendary from combaining. I'm sorry I dont have the god rng of the few in a game that basicly 99 % RNG . I just want to get my 1st legendary thats all (any Legendary transform is good enough for me now), there is big difference between someone who is using ancient vs legendary transform. You forget most of the player base are still stuck with ancients... 

Just put the legendary transform in GST like EU did for certain time.....

Seems like the P2W people dont want others to get legendary lol

That "big difference" between Hamerun and fennec is 6% att speed and some run speed, marginal stat boosts. The only real difference between someone with legendary and someone with ancient is the run speed, which can be countered by buffs/mounts/LoS etc. 

3 hours ago, Juju-EK said:

Just pointing out how hilariously stupid this statement is

You don't think that if NCWest put legendary transformation scrolls in the BCM for $100 they wouldn't say it is p2w??? If you spend $26 on event reset scrolls you can buy a legendary scroll from this event and people say it is p2w. Explain to me why this is stupid?

3 hours ago, PsychoShooter-KT said:

The problem with this event isn't the p2w to get selective legendary, I get that, the problem is how the rewards are so based on RNG and a person with rank A/B can get more coins than a person with rank S and whats the problem on a event getting you the chance of a legendary tranformation(random that ppl don't even know if its going to be for their class)??

Like many other ppl said, they are the norm for other regions... I don't mind on buying reset scrolls from bmc/kinah but the real problem here is as someone said how they laid out this event, if ppls didn't complained on the last event did u see how outrages it was? 3k of flowers when farming/doing DGS only giving you 1 flower?? And I don't dought that the same that are defendind that we shouldn't getting legendary would be the same deffending that ppl shouldn't get ancient if ncsfot didn't changed the flower rate so fast last time.... the last event on EU gave u a selective ancient not random transformation, did we get anything like that here? and if u got legendary's transformation and are complaining stop.... with this event, by they fixing rates u will get a chance at ultimate, won't be easy but u will still have upper hand on some players.....

The RNG involved in drops for event coins is shitty I agree. This event isn't nearly as outrageously imbalanced. If you do the event you are essentially guaranteed an ancient transform if you do the runs properly and get A-S ranks. If they "fix" the rates on this event so everyone gets a legendary, I will then have *possibly* 1 duplicate, no chance for kaisinel. Unless there is an event that awards kaisinel, I've accepted I won't have kaisinel. As soon as more people have legendaries, those people will be angry there is no easy way to get the ultimate form, trust me. 

6 hours ago, Triffnixxxx-KT said:

I have hamerun on my glad with ult boots and ult wep, aion's chosen title and candy. I'm .1 away from max att and .3 from max run speed, you wont get to cap both of them without Kaisinel unfortunately. Kromede will get you to max att speed but not near max run, and even with candy/title/22% boots im not cap run speed with hamerun so.

Oh I know it wont be capped on speed without Kaisinel, but it will be awesome nonetheless.

That's why I made a Ranger and nearly rerolled, because I could get capped on both with my ancient transform.

10 minutes ago, Konkers-EK said:

Oh I know it wont be capped on speed without Kaisinel, but it will be awesome nonetheless.

That's why I made a Ranger and nearly rerolled, because I could get capped on both with my ancient transform.

Yeah it kinda sucks. Glad got nyerked over with speed, only 1 speed buff and it's 10s with a long CD.

1 hour ago, Triffnixxxx-KT said:

Yeah it kinda sucks. Glad got nyerked over with speed, only 1 speed buff and it's 10s with a long CD.

Glad is awesome though! I've wasted so much time on my Ranger! It has nearly the same equipment as my glad! Had I not done that, I'd be in almost full ultimate right now!

39 minutes ago, Konkers-EK said:

Glad is awesome though! I've wasted so much time on my Ranger! It has nearly the same equipment as my glad! Had I not done that, I'd be in almost full ultimate right now!

I love my glad, but AT is lowkey where it's at this patch, been burning everything getting my AT geared, almost done with pve gear just gotta start working on PvP

1 hour ago, Triffnixxxx-KT said:

I love my glad, but AT is lowkey where it's at this patch, been burning everything getting my AT geared, almost done with pve gear just gotta start working on PvP

I hate RNG (the enchant rate for PVP gear is enough RNG for me!), so PVE is not something that I do. I've been in Ancient coe gear since the start of 6.2. I'm only upgrading now because of Pandora quests, or else I'd be in Ancient gear forever. It also helps because I can do whenever I can and I don't need anyone's help. I'm only getting it because it makes grinding easier and it helps a lot in Dredge.

48 minutes ago, Konkers-EK said:

I hate RNG (the enchant rate for PVP gear is enough RNG for me!), so PVE is not something that I do. I've been in Ancient coe gear since the start of 6.2. I'm only upgrading now because of Pandora quests, or else I'd be in Ancient gear forever. It also helps because I can do whenever I can and I don't need anyone's help. I'm only getting it because it makes grinding easier and it helps a lot in Dredge.

Honestly my ult pve gear *basically* rolls anyone in full +10 lege pvp gear. It was worth it for me based on that alone. But it does help I am an AT.

2 hours ago, Triffnixxxx-KT said:

you mean every patch, right?
AT never was a low tier class in this game and never will be, due to its low (overall) playerbase.

Also gladies got the base damage of its skill increased by a wooping 40% in 6.5, not that they needed, but its NCsoft

23 minutes ago, Lapis-DN said:

you mean every patch, right?
AT never was a low tier class in this game and never will be, due to its low (overall) playerbase.

Also gladies got the base damage of its skill increased by a wooping 40% in 6.5, not that they needed, but its NCSoft

No it was never bad I agree, but right now it's definitely one of the top classes for PvP and PvE, if you take the time to learn how to play it right.

Glad is 100% nerfed compared to 6.2, take it from a glad main lol. My damage in PvE went down by several million in PF/IDD, and people who I used to outdps easily now make me fight to outdps them, and in PvP I have to run a whole different stigma setup to be viable. It's not a weak class no, but 6.5 was not a buff for glad.

On 10/05/2019 at 4:10 AM, Lapis-DN said:

Also gladies got the base damage of its skill increased by a wooping 40% in 6.5, not that they needed, but its NCsoft

Gladiators got nerfed actually. They removed red zerk's 5s crit and drastically lowered phys atk from buffs, hence why they buffed skill damage. All in all, it's a little bit worse than it was, but it's still a strong class.

On 5/8/2019 at 0:15 PM, PsychoShooter-KT said:

ahahah xD that's great ^^ events are supposed be be able to achieve without p2w, if they give a legendary transformation with event we should be able to get it, in other regions ppl get legendary easier than here, so what's the problem of ppl who invest and get a rank s get a legendary tranformation??? ultimate gear isn't that easy to get but they are "giving" with pandora quest too, r u upset with this also? I never blame or said anything about transformations on losing or winning, it u who are oppening that debate ^^

There are rewards there that you don't need to pay a single dime to get, since you're such a penny pincher: the ancient contracts. But no, you're not satisfied with that, lol. You want to be entitled, ok, but I'm obviously calling you out on it. Ultimate gear is as much "given" with the pandora quests as they are with PF/IDD, so what's your point here? Do you actually want that to be paid to get too?

Also, I'm here saying what logically makes sense and you're here being the needy, whiny, crybaby, and I'm upset? Lol. Ok. Just go play tetris. I'm sure that's free online somewhere.

On 5/9/2019 at 2:14 PM, Aly-DN said:

I am happy with getting more ancient contracts for free.

That's pretty much where I'm at with this event. I don't have the best ancient for my main (Pixel), so I'd be thrilled to get that. I have one legendary, but it's Sheba, so is really only useful in pvp (for my class). Would harm my dps in pve due to lower attack speed. I got it via luck though, not money spent. Anyway, I digress. My long-winded point is that a lot of people are upset that we aren't getting a legendary as easily as we would have liked, but that's how Aion is, and if we're still playing this game at this point, we have already accepted that Aion is like that. Either we can live with it or quit.

1 hour ago, SevenLions-KT said:

There are rewards there that you don't need to pay a single dime to get, since you're such a penny pincher: the ancient contracts. But no, you're not satisfied with that, lol. You want to be entitled, ok, but I'm obviously calling you out on it. Ultimate gear is as much "given" with the pandora quests as they are with PF/IDD, so what's your point here? Do you actually want that to be paid to get too?

Also, I'm here saying what logically makes sense and you're here being the needy, whiny, crybaby, and I'm upset? Lol. Ok. Just go play tetris. I'm sure that's free online somewhere.

Yep, it seems that u're upset with something....do u know how to make a diplomatic answer or u just like to try to offend ppl on when answering? did I say that I don't pay or want to pay? I'm just saying what I think but that upsets u a big time... I can see that lol. The crappiest this about this event also is the rewards/rankings rng, if u spent a little time reading the rest of the answers, replys u would see that.... but ok. Legendary transformations are also given.... it's just harder to get.... so if they make it easier with a event would be a little bit similar like pandora ultimate gear cause it's easier and faster to get than PF/IDD. Have a good day ^^

2 minutes ago, PsychoShooter-KT said:

Are u upset with something? do u know how to make a diplomatic answer or u just like to try to offend ppl on when answering? did I say that I don't pay or want to pay? I'm just saying what I think but that upsets u a big time... I can see that lol. The crappiest this about this event also is the rewards/rankings rng, if u spent a little time reading the rest of the answers, replys u would see that.... but ok. Legendary transformations are also given.... it's just harder to get.... so if they make it easier with a event would be a little bit similar like pandora ultimate gear cause it's easier and faster to get than PF/IDD. Have a good day ^^

But Pandora Ultimate gear is garbage compared to PF/IDD gear. In fact, it's more in line with FM/BoS legendary gear. Pandora gear will get you into PF and IDD. It does not replace the gear you get from those instances.

So from your own correlation, the event is already like Pandora gear. The easiest gear isn't the best gear. The easiest prize isn't the best prize. If you want the best gear, you have to put in the time and probably some real money (on resets). If you want the best prizes, you will have to put in the time and some real money (on resets).

Thanks for making the case.

11 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

But Pandora Ultimate gear is garbage compared to PF/IDD gear. In fact, it's more in line with FM/BoS legendary gear. Pandora gear will get you into PF and IDD. It does not replace the gear you get from those instances.

So from your own correlation, the event is already like Pandora gear. The easiest gear isn't the best gear. The easiest prize isn't the best prize. If you want the best gear, you have to put in the time and probably some real money (on resets). If you want the best prizes, you will have to put in the time and some real money (on resets).

Thanks for making the case.

Ty for a good response and focusing on the right points ^^. Diference between pandora/PF/IDD base stats aren't big, the biggest one is on pve attack/defense, around ~30 points on difference. I know that it isn't the most accurate correlation between the pandora gear and event, just the one that was on my mind to compare.The best reward in this event is a selective transformation, I agree with you that for the best prize(aka selective one) u should pay. But the random one, u can even get one that's not for your class, should be achievable, they could make coins tradable and keep the rng or they could at least fix rates based on your ranking. That's my view on this event.

Archived