Uau P2W Event..... Pls take point on our feedback

3 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

But Pandora Ultimate gear is garbage compared to PF/IDD gear. In fact, it's more in line with FM/BoS legendary gear. Pandora gear will get you into PF and IDD. It does not replace the gear you get from those instances.

So from your own correlation, the event is already like Pandora gear. The easiest gear isn't the best gear. The easiest prize isn't the best prize. If you want the best gear, you have to put in the time and probably some real money (on resets). If you want the best prizes, you will have to put in the time and some real money (on resets).

Thanks for making the case.

Pandora is in between the Legendary and Ultimate PVE instance gears. It's quite OK if you'r not a PVE hero and just want a PVE set to farm and do dredge more efficiently.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Cyan Any updates on this? could you at least say "The event will stay as it is", I won't ask for much, but at least remove those 2-3 Coin Bags from Rank S, its very frustrating to be spending on reset scrolls and sometimes get 3-4 bags having 2 or 3 coins, make it a higher chance to get +10 coins for Rank S, or the 50 Coin bag,  it's a slap to the face getting under 30 Coins on Rank S, since the max you could get with GODLY RNG would be 60(110 if you consider the +50 Coin bag), I'd say everyone should be getting 30-60 on S, 20-40 on A, and so on, but getting under that seems very unfair, 

Also, first event in a LONG time that doesn't give any extra benefits to players with Prestige, What's up with that? Not tossing even an extra Key?

9 hours ago, KonkersGG-EK said:

Oh, I didn't mean to offend. Everyone enjoys the game differently. I actually found out that I don't dislike PVE as a whole, but I dislike Aion's PVE! I enjoyed quite a bit WOW's PVE.

Oh I wasn't actually offended lmao. No worries.

On 12/05/2019 at 7:33 PM, KonkersGG-EK said:

Gladiators got nerfed actually. They removed red zerk's 5s crit and drastically lowered phys atk from buffs, hence why they buffed skill damage. All in all, it's a little bit worse than it was, but it's still a strong class.

I call it a balance, not a nerf.
popping a buff and wiping a party of players isn't supposed to be balanced. just like Revenating Spell used to be a GODLY skill while affected by Healing Boost.

Archived