we need change the rule!pls

I understand NC wants to prevent people from farming legendary transforms on all of their alters but it should be possible for people with terrible rng to get at least 1 legendary transform so I think it's good if it can be stored in legion or account warehouse.

It's not pay2win. Pay2win means that you must spend real money in order to get something that makes you more powerful than other players. First, there are plenty of players that have legendary transforms without spending a dime on contracts. So getting a legendary contract is not going to make you more powerful than anyone. Second, you can get a legendary contract from this event without spending any real money. The reset scrolls can be purchased from other players on the broker so you can get a legendary contract from this event by spending kinah. So it's neither "pay" nor it is "win".

As someone in one of the many threads on this subject said, you want a legendary contract just for participating. That's pretty entitled.

38 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

First, there are plenty of players that have legendary transforms without spending a dime on contracts. So getting a legendary contract is not going to make you more powerful than anyone.

Wow wow! It will not only make you more powerfull against SOME players, but it will also make you on pair with said players that already own a legendary.

It's not pay2win. Pay2win means that you must spend real money in order to get something that makes you more powerful than other players. First, there are plenty of players that have legendary transforms without spending a dime on contracts. So getting a legendary contract is not going to make you more powerful than anyone. Second, you can get a legendary contract from this event without spending any real money. The reset scrolls can be purchased from other players on the broker so you can get a legendary contract from this event by spending kinah. So it's neither "pay" nor it is "win".

As someone in one of the many threads on this subject said, you want a legendary contract just for participating. That's pretty entitled.

Some people will buy reset scrolls to do the instances more times in order to obtain enough gold coins for the rewards that are not obtainable without resetting. We are suggesting that we will do the extra runs on our alters instead of using reset scrolls. We'd be doing the exact same amount of effort as someone who bought the reset scrolls.

I think you understand that it is pay2win but let me clarify for you. 

Obviously having legendary transforms are better than not having them, that seems like a win to me. 

There are no bonus entry scrolls on the broker in EK-a right now, the only way to get them is for at least someone to pay for them with real money.

So seems pretty pay2win to me.

20 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Yeah, they're not gonna do that. They don't want you farming and abusing with alts the way we did pre-6.0, especially not for selectable legendary transforms. I think the flowers was an oversight.

I was thinking the same thing. Had they meant for the flowers to be tradeable, they would have been tradeable. If they meant for us to be able to share flowers between alts, they would have made them account tradeable. The fact that they were -only- tradeable through a legion wh is just plain odd and probably an oversight.

Archived