Entitled players?

Sry, guys, you are not entitled to a legendary xform. 

Much less in this event. So, you guys play 2 weeks and want to get a legendary. What about the people who are on a break right now ? What about people are going to start playing after this event ? If they were going to make a legendary transform a 2 week grind, which they shouldn't, then it should be a permanent thing on the game, not based on this or that event.

Regardless, you can still buy reset scrolls to get them, and they are tradeable. It's going to cost a lot of kinah or real money ? Well, that's how it should be.

6 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Totally agree.

The thing is, you don't even need to spend real money to get the Legendary Contract (random) bundle. You can buy the resets from the broker for kinah. I believe it was designed this way considering everything else resets with luna, which isn't tradeable. 

I forgot to touch on this in my original post, it is possible to get legendary transform without spending real money because you can buy resets, you're right.

8 hours ago, tonton-DN said:

So basically @Triffnixxxx-KTis another p2w player who doesn't want other people to get legendary transform (just a random one btw) because he paid for his, how sad mate LOL

I farmed for 2 legendary transforms and then paid for my 3rd because I didn't want to farm again for my newest toon's transform. 

11 hours ago, 17s48D51-KT said:

That made no sense, but w/e you say fam.

How does it not make sense? I grinded and farmed until I had 2 legendary transforms, and then I paid for scrolls to get a third. I only paid for the third because I made a new toon and Hamerun/Veille wasnt the best for it. 

4 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Sry, guys, you are not entitled to a legendary xform. 

Much less in this event. So, you guys play 2 weeks and want to get a legendary. What about the people who are on a break right now ? What about people are going to start playing after this event ? If they were going to make a legendary transform a 2 week grind, which they shouldn't, then it should be a permanent thing on the game, not based on this or that event.

Regardless, you can still buy reset scrolls to get them, and they are tradeable. It's going to cost a lot of kinah or real money ? Well, that's how it should be.

^^

20 hours ago, Triffnixxxx-KT said:

So, all I've seen on this forum today is people complaining because the *best rewards* from the event aren't *free.*
I want literally everyone here to *step back* and realize that you are basically asking for a Legendary transformation (the second highest tier of transformations, a very integral part of the game you are supposed to progress in) for a few weeks of daily 1 instance event participation.

You want a legendary transformation for participation.

NCWest made it clear at 6.0 release and even *outright STATED* that they DIDN'T want events to take place of progression like it had in recent patches.

You have the option through this event to pay for a legendary transformation, yes. But you will not get it by simple participation. All you who complain about this are lazy, and I know you are lazy because the math backs it up. 

For this math problem im gonna assume you have 2 toons, cuz I dont know anyone with only 1 toon. 6.0 has been out since October 24th, 2018. That is *TWENTY-SEVEN WEEKS* of the 6.0 update, but for the sake of this argument lets say you started a month late, so you've been playing since late November, 23 weeks. Lets say it took 2 weeks of Mirash and CoE to get geared enough for FM/BoS (lets be honest, it takes a week, but whatever). So now we have 21 weeks of (if you have prestige) 5x CoE, 5x FM, 5x Bos. That's 15 chances to get a contract per week, and lets say (on average) you get only 7 contracts per week from those 15 entries (I usually get 10 or more but whatever). So between those 2 toons you get 14 contracts a week, across 21 weeks that is 294 contracts. Minus the 52 "first time unlocks" you should have had 242 duplicate transforms (of varying grades). 

This is assuming you only have TWO toons, and not accounting for PF/IDD runs and the ancient contracts they gave away like candy in the first 6.0 event and flower event.

If you don't have at least a good ancient for your class and several duplicates, it's because you haven't been running all your entries and PROGRESSING through the transform system like NCWest wants you to do. I have 3 Legendary transforms, 1 I paid for, the other 2 I acquired f2p. Of the MANY people I know with legendary transformations, MOST got theirs for free via instances or events or what have you. I even know 1 person who got a legendary from OPENING a contract. 

If you haven't been playing long enough to acquire this many contracts or runs, sorry but you don't deserve a legendary contract for participating in an event. That takes ALL of the progression out of one of the most integral stat boosting mechanics of the game. 

TL;DR: Don't QQ about the Legendary Contract prices.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk. 

See I would agree with you, but then you have characters like my gladiator, with rng so horrible I ran all cooldowns from october to may never getting an ancient xform for my class(and even then getting only a couple, say like 4 or 6) having to get an useful xform from the flower event in the end. So while I half agree with lazyness(cause that's probably the case for a lot of people) RNG can still be a nyerk, specially in aion.

Archived