Prestige Needs More Loving

Apollo-DN

I know NCSOFT needs to make money I have nothing against that, the servers, the staff and investors all need to be paid otherwise there would be no Aion. Due to work I don't even have enough time to do all the instances to make paying for prestige worthwhile, the pve buff is good but not needed and the daily rewards are just junk. I pay because I like this game and would like to have around for sometime more. But don't forget about the loyal people who pay you on a monthly basis your bread and butter. The current event rewards are great but as a prestige holder we get absolute no benefit at all for this event.

Give us something to make us feel better for paying to be prestige, I don't care an extra entry, an extra key or even a entry scroll for each week. I don't care how small the benefit is but as long as we get something this will at least make us or at least me feel like it is worth while paying. This benefit would be small so it shouldn't affect your income stream as people wanting legendary transformation will still need to buy scrolls.

Archived