Weekly Server Maintenance - May 15, 2019

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, May 15, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CET to 8:15 a.m. CDT / 13:15 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • The Shugo Emperor's Vault event will continue for three more weeks.
  • Small text and localization issues will be fixed.
  • As a follow up, the compensation for the ranking issue will be sent out to impacted players tomorrow. 

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

sbzwxlz0rmw21.png TAL9FP3D_ufP2rwAPYG3ioy4Ns71XHErZncbAEAq wxXGWSrGAACctbGafQNZqWhXhlWVnGPdogPAdZuH

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, May 15, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CET to 8:15 a.m. CDT / 13:15 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • The Shugo Emperor's Vault event will continue for three more weeks.
  • Small text and localization issues will be fixed.
  • As a follow up, the compensation for the ranking issue will be sent out to impacted players tomorrow. 

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

sbzwxlz0rmw21.png TAL9FP3D_ufP2rwAPYG3ioy4Ns71XHErZncbAEAq wxXGWSrGAACctbGafQNZqWhXhlWVnGPdogPAdZuH

What do you mean impacted players. Everyone was impacted so everyone should be compensated we missed out on atleast 8 sieges, 2 weeks of pvp instances and 2 weeks of Herelym Mine. Also we have to have compensate for arena since we didn't get AP. And you gotta compensate us as if we had presige pack, because many of us stopped subbing when this bug happened. You cannot expect us to sub and waste our money.

Also in Pandora PvE there are instances where the boss has become invisible and we failed it, please fix and compensate us for that.

1 hour ago, tortoise-DN said:

Extend the event by a week

Better off buffing the drop rate of 50 coin bag as oppose to expect us to grind an event for 35 days lol.

55 minutes ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

What do you mean impacted players. Everyone was impacted so everyone should be compensated we missed out on atleast 8 sieges, 2 weeks of pvp instances and 2 weeks of Herelym Mine. Also we have to have compensate for arena since we didn't get AP. And you gotta compensate us as if we had presige pack, because many of us stopped subbing when this bug happened. You cannot expect us to sub and waste our money.

Yea, you have to give us stuff that we didnt run because we didnt get anything for it.  And because I let my prestige run out, you must compensate me for that too.  I dont care if others ran stuff or were at sieges, I didnt go cause I wasnt going to get anything, I want compensation for that.  And I think we should get a legendary transform of our pick cause we are entitled to everything.

1 minute ago, LeftNut-DN said:

Yea, you have to give us stuff that we didnt run because we didnt get anything for it.  And because I let my prestige run out, you must compensate me for that too.  I dont care if others ran stuff or were at sieges, I didnt go cause I wasnt going to get anything, I want compensation for that.  And I think we should get a legendary transform of our pick cause we are entitled to everything.

I'm asking for 2 kinds of compensation. 1 where everyone gets it, and those who did show up the rewards again. E.g Didn't go to siege, you get siege reward, go to siege but you didn't get a reward box you get compensated total of twice. Those who got reward from siege cause rank 1, will get another siege reward.

Well, i didnt made any effort on siege, but i still killed mobs for GP, and a few elyos just in case. I mean, if you kill like 2 people, you are still getting a lot of GP.

Just now, Oceanus-DN said:

Servers are donwn now? isnt there liek few more hours? why early shut down?

huge lag today. maybe the servers are unstable.

Archived