Weekly Server Maintenance - May 15, 2019

Cyan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

funny is there a sign up list?.....are we all going to get the same shit?......uh.....are we going to be compensated based on our actual contribution?......HOW THE nyerk ARE YOU COMPENSATING US EXACTLY....how about....10B kinah for time and suffering....+ 500m AP lost for ID DREDGE AND EC ALONG WITH SIEGE and LETS SEE 100 PURPLE PVP STONE AND 50 RED PVP STONES THATS SOUNDS GOOD!!!!! ap and stones should be contribution based along with GP.......10B kinah should be everyones time and suffereing settlement as a sign of apology from ncsoft!!! when do the customers ever get a sign of apology not just compensation!!!....shit even just an extra drop boost or someshit......im pretty sure people were more scarred at what happened to the game then when i tell dead baby jokes!!!

2 weeks bug existed where there was no AP gain if you had rank and this had a very huge domino effect on the player base where players would not get any AP if they had officer rank, and this was unfair to the player base as people were punished for this and this included those who didn't get officer out of fear. The following were affected:

-6 Lakrum sieges
-2 Divine sieges
-12 Evergale Canyon
-12 Ashunatal Dredgion
-12 Idgel Dome
-28 Illumiel Brawl
-10 Herelym Mine
-20 Arena of Discipline + season ranking
-20 Arena of Harmony + season ranking
-Glory point season
-2*Prestige weekly for 50 PvP kills

Base Compensation for all level 80 characters on every account regardless if they were officer or rank 1:

-16 Legendary PvP Stones, 14.4 million AP, 16 Conqueror Gemstones, 8* the ridium rewards to compensate for 8 sieges
-24 PvP reward bags , 12* AP for wins for Evergale Canyon. That or 1920 Luna
-60 PvP enchantment stone bags, 180 legendary ridium bundles, 12 Bridge Captain rewards, 12 * AP for wins for Ashunatal Dredgion. That or 1920 Luna
-24 PvP reward bags , 12* AP for wins for Idgel Dome. That or 1920 Luna
-56 PvP reward bags , 28* AP for wins for Illumiel Brawl, no GP. That or 4480 Luna
-10 * max rewards for Herelym Mine. That or 1600 Luna
-20 Arena of Discipline win rewards. Season ranking reward payout for top 100 so 6 million kinah, 3 Legendary PvP stones, Arena of Discipline manastone bundle
-20 Arena of Harmony win rewards. Season ranking reward payout for top 100 so 6 million kinah, 3 Legendary PvP stones, Arena of Harmony manastone bundle (?)
-Glory point season ranking reward payout for top 100 so 36 million kinah, 6 Legendary PvP stones, Level 80 manastone box (2)
-80 Fighting spirit fragments, 80k AP for 2* 50 PvP kill quest

Important: Now seasons will reset for Glory Points and Arenas and payouts given to those on the rankings. NCsoft will have the option to siege faction buffs to what it was before the bug occurred. Abyss point compensation will be given to those who showed up for PvP instances as well as for Herelym Mine. Officers who didn't receive siege rewards even though they showed up for siege will be given 2 Legendary PvP stones, 800 mill AP, 2 Conqueror Gemstones, ridium rewards to compensate for not getting the siege reward. Rank 1's who showed up and got losing rewards will be given the difference to that of the aforementioned win rewards.

These 2 sets of compensations are what I expect from NCsoft and is fair.

Question..

Why do you feel rank 1s deserve any compensation?

Their ability to gain AP wasn't impacted. In fact, they had a higher chance of winning PvP instances with a great number of players (many more geared than themselves) not running them. And they 100% got elevated siege rewards since those are competitive. With the top earners at sieges getting no AP, that made the top rewards available to players who would have normally received a lesser award. 

2 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Question..

Their ability to gain AP wasn't impacted. In fact, they had a higher chance of winning PvP instances with a great number of players (many more geared than themselves) not running them. And they 100% got elevated siege rewards since those are competitive. With the top earners at sieges getting no AP, that made the top rewards available to players who would have normally received a lesser award. 

Before I go on are you talking about the 'base compensation' or the secondary or both?

7 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Either one.

Rank 1 players actually benefited from the bug. 

Yes you're right there is a strong case for the rank 1's not to get rewards for instances as they weren't affected as well as season rewards and prestige rewards. However siege they should still get it as many people didn't show up and it effected the factions performance as a high. Can't exactly take a fortress with a handful of people, and for those who defended had a very easy time and got more rewards than normal.

Its too late to edit.

27 minutes ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

2 weeks bug existed where there was no AP gain if you had rank and this had a very huge domino effect on the player base where players would not get any AP if they had officer rank, and this was unfair to the player base as people were punished for this and this included those who didn't get officer out of fear. The following were affected:

-6 Lakrum sieges
-2 Divine sieges
-12 Evergale Canyon
-12 Ashunatal Dredgion
-12 Idgel Dome
-28 Illumiel Brawl
-10 Herelym Mine
-Glory point season

Base Compensation for all level 80 characters on every account regardless if they were officer or rank 1:

-16 Legendary PvP Stones, 14.4 million AP, 16 Conqueror Gemstones, 8* the ridium rewards to compensate for 8 sieges
-60 PvP enchantment stone bags, 180 legendary ridium bundles, 12 Bridge Captain rewards, 12 * AP for wins for Ashunatal Dredgion. That or 1920 Luna
-56 PvP reward bags , 28* AP for wins for Illumiel Brawl, no GP. That or 4480 Luna
-20 Arena of Discipline win rewards. Season ranking reward payout for top 100 so 6 million kinah, 3 Legendary PvP stones, Arena of Discipline manastone bundle
-20 Arena of Harmony win rewards. Season ranking reward payout for top 100 so 6 million kinah, 3 Legendary PvP stones, Arena of Harmony manastone bundle (?)
-Glory point season ranking reward payout for top 100 so 36 million kinah, 6 Legendary PvP stones, Level 80 manastone box (2)

Important: Now seasons will reset for Glory Points and Arenas and payouts given to those on the rankings. NCsoft will have the option to siege faction buffs to what it was before the bug occurred. Abyss point compensation will be given to those who showed up for PvP instances as well as for Herelym Mine. Officers who didn't receive siege rewards even though they showed up for siege will be given 2 Legendary PvP stones, 800 mill AP, 2 Conqueror Gemstones, ridium rewards to compensate for not getting the siege reward. Rank 1's who showed up and got losing rewards will be given the difference to that of the aforementioned win rewards.

I bloody hope so, though after the Ereshkigal debacle I'm not so optimistic but thank you for doing the maths.

what more we can expect was known that this was going to happen, we are used to these disappointments all the maintenance, if you like the money that put better things in the store to sell and not to nyerk the lives of the players that we wait with anxiety each event. And for what? to disappoint them all, apart we do not even give a salary to those who pay every month a pretige in this event. Excuse me for my bad English but I want to express myself in some way @Cyan

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

Question..

Not true. Many people carefully maintained their rank 1 to be able to gain AP and avoided instances and events where they could accidentally cross into 1 star officer limbo after an ID win or something. So they missed out on stones and other rewards just so they could continue to gain AP.

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

Question..

Well, because we didn't do a lot of things that we would have done, including sieges, to be able to get rewards from a limited number of instances?

I did not run any ID or IB for the two weeks, and I only went to one siege because I knew I'd not be able to do Herelym, for example.

23 minutes ago, MetalPhantomEvil-DN said:

no compensation, are you kidding us? 

@Cyan or will send in the afternoon ? 

compensation i got a feeling will either come on the daily reset shortly in another hour or either at the time the ib goes up is my guess if you are a affected player from that siege situation we had

4 hours ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

-6 Lakrum sieges
-2 Divine sieges
-12 Evergale Canyon
-12 Ashunatal Dredgion
-12 Idgel Dome
-28 Illumiel Brawl
-10 Herelym Mine
-Glory point season

i I lost 10 siege in lakrum, How are they going to give me glory points? being that yesterday I made 900... 200 gp for one lost? WTF NOT GOOD

Archived