Aion 7.5: Era of The Legendary Daeva - will bring back Katalam and Danaria!

Lapis-DN

This is what i feel will ruin the patch area. I think it will not be faction loot and it will be group/alliance/league loot. This will cause players to camp where the boss is going to spawn and no one to defend the bases which will probably end up with bosses de-spawning once the camp is lost.

However with out actually seeing it in action google translate could be leaving me astray with its wild ride so ill have to wait and see how it goes.

You guys haven't even seen how this goes yet. Cmon

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Edmond-KT said:

I still have hope that they will be bring the old maps back someday. Like they were "rebuilt" in the storyline.

They could, if, for example, one of the future dragon lords or one of the empyrean lords have somehow a power to turn back time, and undo what Beritra does.

2 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

They could, if, for example, one of the future dragon lords or one of the empyrean lords have somehow a power to turn back time, and undo what Beritra does.

Artifacts already have the ability to go in to the future no? I could of sworn you entered Dark Poeta using an artifact. I thought that was the story of Dark Poeta you teleport to the future to stop the balaur from gaining control of it to access the rest of atreia or some mumbo jumbo.

I am probably wrong tho its been a while since i look in to Aions Lore and my mind is a bit hazy.

Oh wow... looking at korea patch notes today looks like 7.5 adds 4 new stats.

Physical and magical critical damage and physical and magical critical defense. So they are giving us a way to boost crit damage now rather than just boosting critical chance. This is  an important addition for the future. 

56 minutes ago, Pharoahra-DN said:

Oh wow... looking at korea patch notes today looks like 7.5 adds 4 new stats.

Physical and magical critical damage and physical and magical critical defense. So they are giving us a way to boost crit damage now rather than just boosting critical chance. This is  an important addition for the future. 

Why add even more stats if they can't even balance the ones we have right now!? Rofl.

1 hour ago, KonkersGG-EK said:

Why add even more stats if they can't even balance the ones we have right now!? Rofl.

Yeah, I think this is the point. Korea is choosing to widen the power gap rather than to close it.

If you choose to run a balanced build in that patch your damage won't be all that great but you can survive, however those who choose to min/max crit strike and crit damage will roll over people with minimal crit defense. Essentially crit defense is just a rehash of mag supp. and strike resist from before 6.0 but the crit damage stat is brand new because it adds a new dimension beyond attack stat or what magic boost used to be. So... yeah... it probably will be unbalancing. 

3 hours ago, Lapis-DN said:

anyone knows what this change on skills means?

Once you enchant the Davaenion Skill to +15 you get an Enhanced Daveanion version (skill with the little wings). What is enhanced about it, hasn't been revealed yet.

1 hour ago, Violeta-KT said:

Once you enchant the Davaenion Skill to +15 you get an Enhanced Daveanion version (skill with the little wings). What is enhanced about it, hasn't been revealed yet.

taking the chances of getting one legendary skillbook AND sucessfully enchanting it, this thing is beyond impossible lol.

btw, the improvements on chanter healings are pretty nice!!

one more dispel and +2s duration on Rejuvenation Spell

WANT

1 hour ago, Lapis-DN said:

yes!
Rejuvenating Spell heals 3842 HP every 2s during 12s (instead of 10)

23k HP.
Its kinda broken again I think

Remember damage has been boosted across all classes in 7.0 (+ Painter >:(). These buffs to healing are nice, but you do need to +15 the skills first. These boost are from the new enhanced Daeva skills. Also Roaring at +15 will now boost attack/cast/run speed by 30% and the CD is 10sec so its a perma buff. Start enchanting your skills NOW!

4 hours ago, Violeta-KT said:

Remember damage has been boosted across all classes in 7.0 (+ Painter >:(). These buffs to healing are nice, but you do need to +15 the skills first. These boost are from the new enhanced Daeva skills. Also Roaring at +15 will now boost attack/cast/run speed by 30% and the CD is 10sec so its a perma buff. Start enchanting your skills NOW!

Yet spam healing 24k HP every 12s to all group members is strong.
7.0 most classes are getting healing boost debuffs too, but it won't affect chanter's daevanions

On 5/21/2019 at 9:08 PM, Violeta-KT said:

Aion power book has most of the info on these skills but you have to translate it from korea. Some things to look out for is some of these new skills you get after +15 the Devonian skill all have big damage buffs but also some have cool down reductions (For example SM both of the fears reduce the CD by an additional 3 secs back down to 48 sec CD which brings it close to the 45 sec CD of 6.2 while soul tether reduces the cool down of the skill from 24 sec to 20).

As for the original topic of Red Katalam I wouldn't break out the champagne just yet its a panesterra type zone which is only open for 2 hours a day 3 days a week. (Tues/Thur/Sat in Korea)

Archived