Jump to content
Yhohan-KT

Broker Bot and Untradeable Items

Recommended Posts

On 16/5/2019 at 3:37 PM, Cyan said:

This is a possibility, and we've been in discussion with the dev team about changing items to be account bound, etc but they are unable to change many items for various reasons. We'll keep sending the feedback, but in the meantime we will try and stop it from happening the best we can.

@Cyan why is that hard to get anything done in aion NA but aion eu giving their players the most amazing support and feedback, they have lot of advantages right now like the world drops, they spend less money than us on everything they get every skin they want from the store we didnt got and they did, their new transforms are better than ours, they pay less money for tune ultimate items 15 dolar = 10 tunes on ultimate gear on Na while EU for 12 dolar they get 33 tunes, they got an special store to compensate the gp reset we got no store, they getting a lot of items on every event they are actually more geared than us at this point and we got updated first, they already beat the veillethrone and i think not even 1 ally in aion NA did beat it till now.... they doing instances like primeth forge in trio because they are full gear and full of new transforms legendary.... and my list of things we didnt got is not  going to stop....

and also about the kinah you said in a post that we will have the option to trade kinah in warehouse and is still not posible... we have to sell something on broker and buy it with the character we need the kinah to be able to get it paying the hell high fees on broker is not fair we could just get back warehouse kinah storage.... if u dont want to make mats tradeable is fine but at least let us trade the kinah or make the broker fees lower to pass 20 million we have to pay like 2million on fee and then when we ask for the money to be claimed from broker we lose like 3million for comision so we have to pay 5 million and after the full transaction we lose 5 million from the 20 we wanted to trade... is just stupid why we cant just go warehouse and save our kinah there... it's something we always had in game

why @Cyan why is that hard to give us what we asking for.... we not asking for something imposible, we asking for what the other regions got... we paying more than the rest and getting less than them... you are the only one that answer in the forum and many times we just get ignored... like this im saying i know i wont get an answer from you because i am addressing all the benefics from eu and complaining about NA problems....

Edited by Kosiita-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   

First, to address why Aion EU seems to be getting more attention than we are. That's an easy one to answer. They have more staff. More staff and more dedicated time to Aion. Though I think it is grossly unfair to say things like "they are 3 manning PF" or "they have beaten Veillethrone" as something to use against Aion NA. Who gives a flying nyerk if someone in Aion EU is 3 manning PF? What a silly thing to focus on. Thing is.. you -give- your players more free stuff and it may make them happy for a time, but once they have everything and are doing things like 3 manning PF (which you would only do to make kinah since if you are, you already have all the drops from there) you have taken the challenge away and your players stop playing until the next new thing comes out. I don't mind a challenge and will say that this week I have seen so so so many more legendary transformations than I have in the past. I honestly think we are getting gear at a nice enough clip. But do agree that the lack of dedicated staff for Aion in NA is a real down tick for this region. 100%.

The changes to the Gold Sands Shop that EU got we will get.. or something really similar. The fact that we didn't get them with out GP reset is another example of lack of staff and lack of dedicated time spent in NA on Aion.

I don't remember Cyan ever telling us that kinah would be account tradeable and I don't think any region will get that unless Korea gets it first. What he did say is that they have been in communication with Korea to make some -items- account bound and were told that some items absolutely can't be made account bound. Leading us to believe that some, in the future, can be changed to account bound.

Thing with Cyan that we have learned over time is that he doesn't say anything unless he has something new to say. So silence means.. there is nothing new to say. That's hardly on him.

Finally, the benefits you point out are the open world drops (which I actually don't agree on and feel will tempt too many players to bot on their main accounts.. which will lead to bans.. which leads to tears) and cheaper items and tunes. The cheaper items and tunes are a legit beef. I agree with you on that. And our shop is horrendous. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

First, to address why Aion EU seems to be getting more attention than we are. That's an easy one to answer. They have more staff. More staff and more dedicated time to Aion. Though I think it is grossly unfair to say things like "they are 3 manning PF" or "they have beaten Veillethrone" as something to use against Aion NA. Who gives a flying nyerk if someone in Aion EU is 3 manning PF? What a silly thing to focus on. Thing is.. you -give- your players more free stuff and it may make them happy for a time, but once they have everything and are doing things like 3 manning PF (which you would only do to make kinah since if you are, you already have all the drops from there) you have taken the challenge away and your players stop playing until the next new thing comes out. I don't mind a challenge and will say that this week I have seen so so so many more legendary transformations than I have in the past. I honestly think we are getting gear at a nice enough clip. But do agree that the lack of dedicated staff for Aion in NA is a real down tick for this region. 100%.

The changes to the Gold Sands Shop that EU got we will get.. or something really similar. The fact that we didn't get them with out GP reset is another example of lack of staff and lack of dedicated time spent in NA on Aion.

I don't remember Cyan ever telling us that kinah would be account tradeable and I don't think any region will get that unless Korea gets it first. What he did say is that they have been in communication with Korea to make some -items- account bound and were told that some items absolutely can't be made account bound. Leading us to believe that some, in the future, can be changed to account bound.

Thing with Cyan that we have learned over time is that he doesn't say anything unless he has something new to say. So silence means.. there is nothing new to say. That's hardly on him.

Finally, the benefits you point out are the open world drops (which I actually don't agree on and feel will tempt too many players to bot on their main accounts.. which will lead to bans.. which leads to tears) and cheaper items and tunes. The cheaper items and tunes are a legit beef. I agree with you on that. And our shop is horrendous. 

well the first thing i say is not to say we want to 3 man or we want to beat an instance before them, is to show up that they're actually getting everything they need like enchants, transforms, daevanion skills, and here it's been so hard to get it, there is cheaper to tune with luna, they get a lot of ways to earn kinah, is just a fact that even when we seem to be updated first, they are the ones with the advantage.... and more important they feel like the support and the game team really care about their thoughts.... they feel that their voice count, and that is what we missing, because cyan come on every post and say "we will talk with the dev team to see if they can do this for us" like man you own the game and every region can make certain changes without asking for permission.... and most important at least we should have the exact same patch than KR have and we dont we get everything modified so they can suck all the money from us, because we have skins only on bcm while other region get them ingame, we have to use higher ammount of luna to buy reset, to buy luna tunes, we cant get ingame titles, just aion choosen or prestige pass title (both options are just for p2w ppl) we cant get mounts in game the new players having a lot of strugle with that and it's not fair for the new players... but on eu, kr and russia they just do pve and get the gems to buy anything from a store that is amazing because that give u the chance to get all that old content that is actually lost...

second, yes there is a lot of people having their transforms legendary, most of them are p2w scrolls to get them wich is ok because is their money and they can do with their money what they want, but for the normal ppl who cant p2w get a choice transform is not easy, and yes many ppl got them by compensation from flower event... in my own case i was unlucky and i didnt got any legendary from the event so RIP me and i am sure many other ppl feel the same, having a lot of strugle to get a single legendary transform and if they get it that might not even be for the class they play... and even when we can buy scrolls the scrolls are not tradeable on warehouse, in my case i have 8 characters in my account wich i play a lot with all of them, so i have kinah in every one if i could just pass the kinah without paying a lot of fee to broker would be amazing but is not the case i have to pay like 15% of the money on fee that is just disguisting.... that is the whole thing in here

and about what i said from the kinah i remember in the first posts adressing all the problems and suggestion cyan said that they will try to make the dev team to find a solution like that he said that allow us to trade kinah in warehouse of account could be a solution and that they have asked it to dev team but we never heard anything else about it... i could get the time later to find the post where he said that i think coz i dont think i had dream about it, or maybe i did ? lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

First, to address why Aion EU seems to be getting more attention than we are. That's an easy one to answer. They have more staff. More staff and more dedicated time to Aion. Though I think it is grossly unfair to say things like "they are 3 manning PF" or "they have beaten Veillethrone" as something to use against Aion NA. Who gives a flying nyerk if someone in Aion EU is 3 manning PF? What a silly thing to focus on. Thing is.. you -give- your players more free stuff and it may make them happy for a time, but once they have everything and are doing things like 3 manning PF (which you would only do to make kinah since if you are, you already have all the drops from there) you have taken the challenge away and your players stop playing until the next new thing comes out. I don't mind a challenge and will say that this week I have seen so so so many more legendary transformations than I have in the past. I honestly think we are getting gear at a nice enough clip. But do agree that the lack of dedicated staff for Aion in NA is a real down tick for this region. 100%.

The changes to the Gold Sands Shop that EU got we will get.. or something really similar. The fact that we didn't get them with out GP reset is another example of lack of staff and lack of dedicated time spent in NA on Aion.

I don't remember Cyan ever telling us that kinah would be account tradeable and I don't think any region will get that unless Korea gets it first. What he did say is that they have been in communication with Korea to make some -items- account bound and were told that some items absolutely can't be made account bound. Leading us to believe that some, in the future, can be changed to account bound.

Thing with Cyan that we have learned over time is that he doesn't say anything unless he has something new to say. So silence means.. there is nothing new to say. That's hardly on him.

Finally, the benefits you point out are the open world drops (which I actually don't agree on and feel will tempt too many players to bot on their main accounts.. which will lead to bans.. which leads to tears) and cheaper items and tunes. The cheaper items and tunes are a legit beef. I agree with you on that. And our shop is horrendous. 

Hi Aly, after a long trip reading old post i found it where he said that

8. Kinah being storable in the Warehouse is something we've seen requested quite a bit. We will discuss it with the development team to see if it's possible to have it added.

that is the exact comment about it and i think they might be some more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cyan mentioned that 5 months ago and if he has not said anything new about that, probably that means we wont get it. In every region kinah is character bounded, and  and the player of each region has asked for that change, however no region has had it, not even Korea, so I dont see why we would have it while in Korea not.

Edited by Vessttemona-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/05/2019 at 6:37 PM, Cyan said:

This is a possibility, and we've been in discussion with the dev team about changing items to be account bound, etc but they are unable to change many items for various reasons. We'll keep sending the feedback, but in the meantime we will try and stop it from happening the best we can.

Come on. We are not asking for them to make all items account bound, only the ones used for crafting at very least. How could that hurt the game? Crafting materials and crafted items be account bound. It can't be so hard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wasa-EK   

Yes the OP knew the risk and took it but he shouldn't have felt compelled to take that risk in the first place. 

Making so many items important to the game's current economy only tradeable through the broker is simply poor game design. Even Kinah is untradeable now. Why? To stop RMT/bots? It hurts the actual player-base more than the bots. Gold sellers quickly find ways around it, as evident by the fact that many gold selling websites still function just fine. Meanwhile the real players have to eat taxes in a game where Kinah is hard enough to farm out as is or risk their stuff getting jacked. Of course we're going to have these problems happen with the way it is right now.

We can and should be smart about it but that doesn't mean the trading system shouldn't change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
1 minute ago, wasa-EK said:

Yes the OP knew the risk and took it but he shouldn't have felt compelled to take that risk in the first place. 

Making so many items important to the game's current economy only tradeable through the broker is simply poor game design. Even Kinah is untradeable now. Why? To stop RMT/bots? It hurts the actual player-base more than the bots. Gold sellers quickly find ways around it, as evident by the fact that many gold selling websites still function just fine. Meanwhile the real players have to eat taxes in a game where Kinah is hard enough to farm out as is or risk their stuff getting jacked. Of course we're going to have these problems happen with the way it is right now.

We can and should be smart about it but that doesn't mean the trading system shouldn't change.

Totally agree and it looks like Cyan did get our complaints about this system to the devs and they have answered. They say that they are unable to change the tradability of many items for "various" reasons. Not even sure what that means but it sounds like a "no".

We can keep complaining and Cyan can keep sending our complaints to the devs. Until then, trade safely rather than taking a risk and losing your items.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Banning someone for buying something pretty cheaply cannot be a bannable offense. Finding who is broker snatching could be done, but how do you know ti si a bot. I mean, they rpobably refresh the sales pretty fast or find another way to find new entries, they obviously check the price and only purchase it isf it is low enough and they do this pretty quickly, while they are probably 24 hour non stop on broker without getting dc...!

 

On 17/5/2019 at 0:37 AM, Cyan said:

This is a possibility, and we've been in discussion with the dev team about changing items to be account bound, etc but they are unable to change many items for various reasons. We'll keep sending the feedback, but in the meantime we will try and stop it from happening the best we can.


But what did Cyan say, that they are trying to make the items account bound? So no more crafting and trading via broker at all?

The untradeability of the items was to counter the effectiveness of bots, and the only thing they did was to make the bots more relevant by giving them the ability to snatch items from legit players. This game goes downhills faster than we thought, instead of them making the items tradeable again, they are trying to make everything souldbound to the point we won't be able to broker anything.

why don't you also make the materials soul bound, this way farming bots won't be able to benefit from 24/7 farming... yeee, but wait this means legit people won't be able to craft anything too because I am buying my stones from broker, I no longer farm for them.

Stop this, you are having a broken engine for this game that allows for so many cheats and hacks, and every time you try to make it hard for cheater... you end up hurting the actual players more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With enough tickets its easy enough to identify a bot purchase vs player purchase.  Each item has an ID number and you can easily track the transaction to who made the purchase.   See a lot of this from the same person or IP?  Prolly a pretty good lead.   

 

Make kibi and guiding stones tradeable.

The idea that reducing guiding stone drops to hurt bots really hurt the rest of us instead..  and the inflated prices are actually helping the kinah sellers while the average player is paying more and more.  

Again..  I think more devs and CMs need to try playing in our world and not just making decisions; while lacking the ability to understand the impact of them.  Come play with us.  I have a home for you duckling! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×