Mystery Legendary PVP Stone?

Vantheria-DN

I feel like the answer to this question is staring me in the face, but I can't figure it out or remember. So maybe one of you can answer it.

I received a legendary pvp stone out of nowhere while doing genesis crystal camp quests. As you can see from my log below, I turned in the camp quest and received a legendary pvp stone in my inventory right after. I've never done any pvp activity on this alt. I've only ever done camps, events, and CoE on this alt. Today, the only thing I had done was 1 artifact/2 camps. I have not used any Luna today either, so it shouldn't be a reward you get from using a certain amount of Luna.

What am I missing here?

wrpP9Mp.jpg

When you turn in a camp, you always get a mystery something, right? It's usually a white drop. It can even be a weapon.. which I always find kind of funny. Like the NPC is standing there with a handful of crystals and then pulls an aethercannon out of his bag and hands you that as well. "I found this and I don't need it. Yes. I'm aware you are a cleric, but why don't you take it anyway." <thunk> I wonder if there is a really rare chance to get a PvP stone?

Archived