Siege Bot Party

Unskilled-KT

These are probably alts of people who place them into leagues and then they complain people no longer enter leagues to "share with the faction". I am sure their mains are solo farming contribution so they get plenty of GP while some poor souls feed their alt bots so they get extra compensation which is untradeable hence it doesn't make sense anymore to put a ton of alts afk in sieges/instances.

2 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

These are probably alts of people who place them into leagues and then they complain people no longer enter leagues to "share with the faction". I am sure their mains are solo farming contribution so they get plenty of GP while some poor souls feed their alt bots so they get extra compensation which is untradeable hence it doesn't make sense anymore to put a ton of alts afk in sieges/instances.

What? Its a great idea doing that you can +15 crafted gear to sell or use yourself on secondary characters and all that.

Trading the item between your alts is far better and cheaper then making fragments and doing it on a single character. Not only that buying a +15 item would probably cost 3-5 billion.

57 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

What? Its a great idea doing that you can +15 crafted gear to sell or use yourself on secondary characters and all that.

Trading the item between your alts is far better and cheaper then making fragments and doing it on a single character. Not only that buying a +15 item would probably cost 3-5 billion.

...I know why they do it, I saw some items being sold on broker already +15, and these are pvp stones they get here. There were people on the forums accusing others for not entering a league for siege, and they pretended people are being selfish for going solo or just in small groups with their friends.

Because in the last siege people were accusing the top 3 ranked people (which I happen to be there) for not using commander chat to coordinate the siege, when it was already lost due to numbers of asmodians vs elyos and when we told them they should make a league, they told us that we should also enter the league to make it more effective!

People just want their alts to farm at the expense of others. We refuse to do so. If someone wants to go to siege and group himself with his ten alts, he has every right to do so.

22 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

You can buy your crafted gear over on your alts to enchant then re sell it to your main

Archived