Old motions and skins back on BCM

tonton-DN

If NCS removed the mounts from Luna (something that was good), do you expect them to actually do it?

What is the purpose of having old items, any cosmetic, if you are a creature all the time in the game. Forget it. There are no more DAEVAS, there are PETS. We are all PETS now.

We have Useless Wings because we was DAEVAS... Now... Just PETS. 

57 minutes ago, Capa-KT said:

More importantly, why aren't those motions permanently on the BCM ?

Why aren't all the skins and motions permanently in the BCM? Give us all skins, make them all brokerable, and make transparent scrolls at very least cheaper if you are not going to sell them for Kinah, and you will make a lot of money out of cosmetics alone.

All skins should be permanently on BCM on a reasonable price so people can treat them like consumables. Micro transactions can save the game for sure.

1 NC coin = 20 transparent transformation scroll, with my kaisinel transform I need 30 per hour, they could be making money from me, but they won't now.

Motions, housing items, skins, mount etc they should all be there. Give people a plethora of items to please the visual aspect of the game at least if you are going to keep us without good events like other publishers do.

On 5/19/2019 at 7:06 PM, Gwin-DN said:

If NCS removed the mounts from Luna (something that was good), do you expect them to actually do it?

What is the purpose of having old items, any cosmetic, if you are a creature all the time in the game. Forget it. There are no more DAEVAS, there are PETS. We are all PETS now.

We have Useless Wings because we was DAEVAS... Now... Just PETS. 

I flat out REFUSE to use transformations. I do what I can in game without them. And they won't break me with transparency scrolls either. I use one if I absolutely have to to complete a campaign quest but only if needed for this.

I didn't spend over an hour in character creation with each of my characters getting the perfect look, so that I could throw it away and look like some silly very poorly rendered cartoon animal.

And I miss the Abyss, I miss Flying. Right now there is only 2 places left in game where you can fly if your Asmodian like me: Drakenspire in Enshar, and Belusian around the fortress. This is pathetic having experienced what this game once was (I've been playing since release).

Also, they'll never sell me an outfit from the BC store until they fix it so they won't take our manes away. Our manes are all we have left that make us unique. Without them we might as well all be Elyos.

Just putting how I feel out there.

12 minutes ago, Aieryn-DN said:

Also, they'll never sell me an outfit from the BC store until they fix it so they won't take our manes away. Our manes are all we have left that make us unique. Without them we might as well all be Elyos.

I understand this is how you feel, but keep in mind it's not how we all feel. I personally hate the manes.

5 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I understand this is how you feel, but keep in mind it's not how we all feel. I personally hate the manes.

Well, then we should at least have an option like we do with our headgear to either show it or not to by a click. Also, in the character creator you can have your mane removed. So there currently is an option out there for those who dislike our manes. But none for those of us who want to keep it, that's the point.

I can remember a time when we had Talons as well. I was sad when those were taken away.

29 minutes ago, Aieryn-DN said:

Well, then we should at least have an option like we do with our headgear to either show it or not to by a click. Also, in the character creator you can have your mane removed. So there currently is an option out there for those who dislike our manes. But none for those of us who want to keep it, that's the point.

I can remember a time when we had Talons as well. I was sad when those were taken away.

Is there an option? The only option that I see is the preview of skins that remove it, not an actual option.

Also, the manes are the ugliest thing ever. Thank GOD they made skins that remove that uglyness.

1 minute ago, KonkersGG-EK said:

Is there an option? The only option that I see is the preview of skins that remove it, not an actual option.

Also, the manes are the ugliest thing ever. Thank GOD they made skins that remove that uglyness.

In the character creator under body modifications section where you can change your characters body height, leg length, etc., near the bottom right you will see a checkbox with the words "remove mane" beside it. Check that box and your mane is removed.

1 hour ago, Aieryn-DN said:

I flat out REFUSE to use transformations. I do what I can in game without them. And they won't break me with transparency scrolls either. I use one if I absolutely have to to complete a campaign quest but only if needed for this.

I didn't spend over an hour in character creation with each of my characters getting the perfect look, so that I could throw it away and look like some silly very poorly rendered cartoon animal.

Thank you. It's nice to know I'm not the only lunatic out there that does quests, camps and even some instances "naked" because I refuse to use the transformation system. I never buy plastic surgery tickets because I spent hours in character creator getting it right the first time. And I DESPISE the idea of being forced to turn into some damn plushie because the developer wanted to force more monitization into the game.

I currently refuse to buy anything off the BCM. First off whats in the BCM is terrible and not worth buying and second there is no point in paying real money for a cosmetic you are never going to see in-game.

If NCSoft really wants my money:

Fx8S3Wi.png

In bulk and then we'll talk.

In the character creator under body modifications section where you can change your characters body height, leg length, etc., near the bottom right you will see a checkbox with the words "remove mane" beside it. Check that box and your mane is removed.

Holy! Never noticed that. I wonder why isn't there an option to hide it ingame. Makes zero sense now. Maybe @Cyan could bring us some light on the matter.

34 minutes ago, Shaidessa-KT said:

Thank you. It's nice to know I'm not the only lunatic out there that does quests, camps and even some instances "naked" because I refuse to use the transformation system. I never buy plastic surgery tickets because I spent hours in character creator getting it right the first time. And I DESPISE the idea of being forced to turn into some damn plushie because the developer wanted to force more monitization into the game.

I currently refuse to buy anything off the BCM. First off whats in the BCM is terrible and not worth buying and second there is no point in paying real money for a cosmetic you are never going to see in-game.

To be completely honest with you two, you can't really see your character's face when playing, unless you use some weird angle with your camera, but then you wouldn't be aware of your surrounder. But yes, I'd like if them made transparent scrolls more accessible. I dislike the system, but not to the point that I'd not use it. If you do that, you are going to limit the content you are going to do ingame. For instance, if I see that someone in my group is not transformed and they refuse to do so, I'll kick them asap. I don't care.

23 hours ago, KonkersGG-EK said:

To be completely honest with you two, you can't really see your character's face when playing, unless you use some weird angle with your camera, but then you wouldn't be aware of your surrounder. But yes, I'd like if them made transparent scrolls more accessible. I dislike the system, but not to the point that I'd not use it. If you do that, you are going to limit the content you are going to do ingame. For instance, if I see that someone in my group is not transformed and they refuse to do so, I'll kick them asap. I don't care.

I respect your views on this. However, I'm mostly a solo player anyway. I very rarely do group content. But when I do, well, let me just say there are many more ppl who feel as I do regarding Transformations out there, especially here in NA. Finding a group of like minded individuals to do content with doesn't seem to be a problem for me. Also, as I said, If I must use a Transformation, I'll guarantee I have a Transparency scroll to counteract that ridiculousness handy for I do on each character keep plenty of them available. Right now Transparency scrolls are the only thing I'll spend money on from the BC Store, and since I have a healthy supply of Prestige coins left over from before 6.0 I've been getting them with these as well.

As stated I respect your views on this, however, this begs the question: If someone in your group is using Transparency scrolls, would you still kick them ASAP?

33 minutes ago, Aieryn-DN said:

As stated I respect your views on this, however, this begs the question: If someone in your group is using Transparency scrolls, would you still kick them ASAP?

What matter are the stats. If you have them, I could care less of what you look like.

13 minutes ago, KonkersGG-EK said:

What matter are the stats. If you have them, I could care less of what you look like.

Konkers and I don't often agree, but we do here. I won't take anyone anywhere if they refuse to use a transformation scroll. 

I am pretty sure that no one is going to complain if someone doesn't use a transformation for CoE. Pretty sure that no one is going to worry about what someone else is doing when they are (afking?) in Evergale or get stuck with someone who refuses to use a transformation in a quick entry dredg or ID. But I doubt you are going to find anyone who is fine with someone not using a transformation in PF or IDD. Though I suppose if you are a dead carry, it doesn't matter what you do or don't do.

Odd that you asked if someone would get kicked for using a transparent scroll though. You do realize that there is a buff under your name that shows that you are using the transformation (even if you don't have the look of it). That buff is actually color coded to show what level of a transform you are using and if you hover over it, you can see which exact transform is being used. It's not like you can lie say, "Oh! I -am- using a transformation! You just can't see it because I used a transparent scroll!" 

33 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Konkers and I don't often agree, but we do here. I won't take anyone anywhere if they refuse to use a transformation scroll. 

Same. I'm sorry, but it just makes you a liability in anything harder than CoE. You're way too slow to run and your attack/cast speed is also way too slow. It sucks that seeing our characters isn't the default anymore, and I use transparent scrolls 90% of the time now because of it, but it's the reality of this game.

I am a solo player and I've been running ultra casual since patch. The content is just meh. I pop in, do a few things, change toons, repeat and leave. Not using transforms is a choice. I try not to overly impose my play style on others.

CoE - If you group with someone and they say "transform or be kicked", they're an idiot. K bye. I'll just dual-box.

FM/BoS - These instances are not timed. You do not get bonus points or better drops by speed running it. Relax. Breathe. It's supposed to be fun. Look at it like a challenge. How far can you get before you absolutely have to slap on a transform? Are you geared enough to tackle the boss with out one? Take a wack at it and see what happens. That said you should only try that with friends and if everyone is ok with it.

PF/IDD - Yes you HAVE to use a transform for these instances. That is not up for debate. You don't need to worry that someone is gonna sabotage your run by not popping one. I'm not interested in running these instances at the moment nor am I geared enough to try. I'm also not gonna ask/pay for a carry.

Odd that you asked if someone would get kicked for using a transparent scroll though.

Yeh there's always gonna be someone who just glances at the screen and goes "ermergawd you're not transformed" and you have to waste time telling them -Transparent, check my buffs.

As for EC/ID/ect. - I pug. I have pug-ed for years. My question is less 'Who's transformed?' and more 'Who's AFK?'. 
In PVP transforms aren't gonna make a nyerk of difference vs someone with better gear. You are just as dead just as fast.

Honestly all of this would be a moot point if NC would just give us a reasonable source of Transparent scrolls.

Archived