coins event tradable between characters of your account

YaMiiKaZe-KT

Due to the low number of coins that can be obtained in each run range of the event (between 20 or 32) it would be nice if these were passable between characters of the same account so that at least we could get the legendary scroll of 1000 coins , (Refrain from commenting idoteces such as "you just want to remove kaisinel" or "everyone on the server will have kaisinel") that with only 1 legendary transformation in the event you will never be able to remove kaisinel.

Sorry for my English, I do not speak it very well.

Theoretically this would mean one character would have 8 entries per day and hence nobody would be buying the reset scrolls. In the previous event they allowed flowers to be legion wh depositable, which was weird, they probably missed it and left it there. Because if they were going to make them tradeable somehow, why not brokerable which would cost broker fees, thus kinah sink?

I would love to see them being tradeable in any form too though. Even if it is for one account only. I got my kaisinel today, but I want to get the collections.

Archived