About the "compensation"

Sisifo-DN

Hi guys

I want to talk about the compensation we received for the lost sieges,im talking about in that we received 12 ultimate stones + some millions of Abyss Point; HOWEVER this compensation was really coherent? i mean... there are ppl who still have ancient + 0 /+ 15 or legendary 0 /+ 10 equipment and it would be ridiculous to use ult stones in these gears (legendary + 13 onwards or better dont use ur stones),so... some people will not be able to use the ult stones for at least a couple of months (Point One very important).

Point Two: what happens to the reward of IDD (Infernal Drakenspire Depths) Bonus Entry Scrolls lost?, I mean this reward is very important even more for some ppl who like more PvE than PvP and only play Aion for doing instances (I know some guys who never put their asses out of the safe zone and just make PvE).

Now I ask myself... ¿was this a "emergency compensation" to calm down us after so many failures? 

Advice: If you do something, do it right.

PD: For some people who never understand the background of the subject and just try to attack or think I'm crying i only need Ancient Kibriums/Ancient Guiding Stone/Fighting Spirit Fragments to upgrade 6 Pieces to ult and i'm not complaining about the 12 stones ult... I only speak for the people who are in these conditions, I'm sorry, but I'm not selfish and I think about them.
I won't shut my mouth for 12 stones and will not ignored everything else just because "im fine" but other are not OKAY because the compensation it wasn't well thought out for everyone. 

Ofc it's silly to use ult stones on ancient gear. It's not like they will disappear. So when they fix their gear, they can use them. It's far more powerful for them to get very valuable stones that they can use later than lesser stones they can use right now. This is an honest question.. is anyone actually saying they want lesser stones rather than the ultimate ones they were given? Would it be fair to give people with lesser gear a lesser reward?

The compensation we were given was excessive. We didn't -earn- 12 ultimate stones. We didn't earn that exact amount of ap. This wasn't giving us exactly what we earned. It is a flat compensation package to compensate us for a bug. That's why there are no scrolls or anything else that we might have earned. 

Though I do find it funny that you talk about people  that "never put their asses out of safe zone and just make PvE". Those people wouldn't be an officer since you have to siege (involves not being safe) or run IB/ID (both PvP instances) to earn the GP to become an officer.

I don't believe this was "emergency compensation". I believe that they looked at the two week period where some players could not gain AP and put together a generous compensation that everyone would get and no one would complain about.. since it is more than we would have earned in that time. 

I am really not sure what the point of your post is. What I think you are saying is that the compensation should have been graded so that those with more gear got better enchantment stones and those with lesser gear should have gotten lesser enchantment stones and that players that prefer PvE should have gotten different compensation than those that prefer PvP for a bug that was 100% PvP related?

I was quite happy with the compensation, especially once I found out how to open the bundles a bit faster.O.o  Ancient level stones are extremely easy to get. Ultimate are not. If someone can't use ultimate right away, they will need them at some point, at which time they will be happy to have them.

Mind you, to keep people happy, I'm looking forwards to a response soon to our requests for GP compensation in the Gold Sand shop, now that the  bug above has has been fixed.

I just do not think there's any compensation that might actually favor the game. The damage has already been done, the wrong decisions are already producing their consequences. I suggest keeping an eye on the numbers, this is the telltale fact that there is no remedy for an amputated limb.

19 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Really ? 

O.o

You may think I'm being pessimistic, but I'm being realistic. Reflect a little.

Think of all the things that have happened in the last few months.

Transformations that nobody wanted, enchantment and manastones so terrible, community ignored, history destroyed, fails in excess, purchase of NCOIN with 12 hours of waiting, people dissatisfied, destruction of the ranking, destruction of cooperative mode, unbalanced classes, wrong focus, expulsion of players which use proxy, BUG in GP and AP, nerf classes, more difficult instances, no attraction to new players, server fusion, leadership destruction and so on.

If you disagree with all this, fine. I do not care, just look at the AION numbers. Did you see the chart? Did you see the money?

There is no prospect of improvement. Revenue will continue to fall and NCS is sure to introduce some negative news.

Every update is a disappointment. Another BUG, new nerf or other change to massacre the community. Alas, this community is amazing and very persistent. Suffer much and remain faithful. Is amazing.

17 hours ago, Gwin-DN said:

You may think I'm being pessimistic, but I'm being realistic. Reflect a little.

Think of all the things that have happened in the last few months.

Transformations that nobody wanted, enchantment and manastones so terrible, community ignored, history destroyed, fails in excess, purchase of NCOIN with 12 hours of waiting, people dissatisfied, destruction of the ranking, destruction of cooperative mode, unbalanced classes, wrong focus, expulsion of players which use proxy, BUG in GP and AP, nerf classes, more difficult instances, no attraction to new players, server fusion, leadership destruction and so on.

If you disagree with all this, fine. I do not care, just look at the AION numbers. Did you see the chart? Did you see the money?

There is no prospect of improvement. Revenue will continue to fall and NCS is sure to introduce some negative news.

Every update is a disappointment. Another BUG, new nerf or other change to massacre the community. Alas, this community is amazing and very persistent. Suffer much and remain faithful. Is amazing.

My post wasn't directed at you, it was mostly at the topic creator, complaining about receiving ultimate stones.

1 minute ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

My post wasn't directed at you, it was mostly at the topic creator, complaining about receiving ultimate stones.

But he wasn't complaining for himself! No no! Ultimate stones are just fiiiiiiiiiiiine for him. He's not selfish! He thinks of others! He wants everyone else to get ancient stones.

Let's all thank him for thinking of all of us little people.

SFW-FU.gif

I'm sorry, but isn't the simple fact that the compensation was excessively "generous" giving me the reason in what I say (emergency compensation)? ¿I mean, who would complain or talk something with 12 ult stones (just me xDD)? Including the fact that it was not coherent? In the sense that we should not have received Ultimate Stones, if you want get ult stones u can craft(with the corresponding reward) or just winning the best reward from sieges,also is not very “coherent” giving ult Stone (in a universal way to calm down us) to people who only have ancient gear.
Yeah,I know how I sound, like a guy who's complaining about receiving ult stones but this does not mean that not grateful about the compensation, obviously was a very very good reward... more than expected (like u said, you're right ) but unfortunately like it or not, being rational... It was not coherent... either for good or for worse. 
I still think was a emergency compensation to calm down us after so many fails
Again, you can craft or u are lazy?, u are actully selfish or that's what you reflect. , like a say before... u can craft Legendary with Ancient Stones and u can craft Ult with Legendary stones ¿what is the problem?, u dont need to be a nice guy *sarcasm*, u dont need to say "He wants everyone else to get ancient stones"or somethings like that... again I apologize if my opinion on the common good affection or threatened your personal interests. 

And the purpose was only one, to make evident the bad decisions nothing more (I apologize if you expected something else, it's not my fault to be better human ), share different views on the compensation that was not coherent (as explained before being rational). This post it is the consequence of everything what Gwin mention,is not just now...that's the reason why i call "emergency compensation".

PD: It's natural to behave that way when your personal interests are threatened,dont worry i understand,It's just a child defense mechanism caused by a game . Have a nice day Aly n i have to say that they can close the post because I will not read anything else. Thanks for read everyone. 

Archived