Forums

@cyan ANOMOS WEAPONS IN EVENTS (SELECTABLE)

ahah-KT

please put SELECTABLE anomos weapon boxes [item:188071720]. The game is beyond dumb to play with ranged classes having perma 12.0 speed and designed for melee classes to have extendables not run around like idiots because a cleric is holding W. If you dont have slayer form on an assassin or an extendable on glad/temp even with 12.0 speed you actually can barely hit people, please have them in the next event like provenance weapons in 5.x -_-.

Anomos has been killed 4xx times since 6.2 and only about 5 polearms and 0 greatswords exist (as far as im aware) across the 2 (and a half) servers, thats not even obtainable really considering even if you do kill the boss you're rolling a 300 and losing any extendable to a sorc who cant even form a coherent sentence in english, the weapons are needed to play the game more than ever, and even KR realised this making extendables basically free in events starting in 7.0 :) so please give them out for next to nothing now.

PS. daeva dash as an event next -_-

There is a Templar on the Asmodian side of KT that also has it. It was the first drop I believe. But yes, those kind of weapons shouldn't stay in the hands of a few, it should be accessible to everyone in some way. 
It's funny because they always do this kind of shit. They always make those weapons super hard, then add some kind of quest (or event) months later.

13 hours ago, Say-KT said:

please put SELECTABLE anomos weapon boxes [item:188071720]. The game is beyond dumb to play with ranged classes having perma 12.0 speed and designed for melee classes to have extendables not run around like idiots because a cleric is holding W. If you dont have slayer form on an assassin or an extendable on glad/temp even with 12.0 speed you actually can barely hit people, please have them in the next event like provenance weapons in 5.x -_-.

Anomos has been killed 4xx times since 6.2 and only about 5 polearms and 0 greatswords exist (as far as im aware) across the 2 (and a half) servers, thats not even obtainable really considering even if you do kill the boss you're rolling a 300 and losing any extendable to a sorc who cant even form a coherent sentence in english, the weapons are needed to play the game more than ever, and even KR realised this making extendables basically free in events starting in 7.0 :) so please give them out for next to nothing now.

PS. daeva dash as an event next -_-

This ^  please!

This and also make the PF and IDD ultimate drops be into a box, that you select what you want or even if it is random, it has to be for your class for sure!

I have done like 200 pf runs or more since 6.0+ came, the last 30 runs it was always something for nobody on our group... a total free for all.

Had a sorc on DN-E win the anomos bow yesterday, I wouldn't be surprised if they vendored it tbh.

Personally I don't think we should get an event for these weapons, you're talking about the only extendable weapon in this patch. It should be difficult for melee classes to get. The last thing I want to see is the cancer of every glad on the server having an extendable weapon.

9 minutes ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

Personally I don't think we should get an event for these weapons, you're talking about the only extendable weapon in this patch. It should be difficult for melee classes to get. The last thing I want to see is the cancer of every glad on the server having an extendable weapon.

Yep. It's similarly as entitled to think everyone should be given a kaisinel or legendary transform freely. If everyone could get it, why make tiers? If all the melee classes can just play ranged... why make melee?? 

On 5/23/2019 at 0:10 AM, MiphaBae-DN said:

Had a sorc on DN-E win the anomos bow yesterday, I wouldn't be surprised if they vendored it tbh.

I understand the arrogance as you play a ranger with mau form, but please log into a melee character and try hitting someone with perma 12.0 speed with the beyond rubbish tick rate of the game

1 hour ago, Say-KT said:

I understand the arrogance as you play a ranger with mau form, but please log into a melee character and try hitting someone with perma 12.0 speed with the beyond rubbish tick rate of the game

O.o??? sin can run with perma 12.0 speed too....... couting the pasive skill of 20% mov speed ZzZ are u playing without transfromation?

11 minutes ago, Zombiex-DN said:

O.o??? sin can run with perma 12.0 speed too....... couting the pasive skill of 20% mov speed ZzZ are u playing without transfromation?

I have 12.0 speed with kromede xform, you clearly are missing the point that ranged classes are not meant to run faster than melees, you think its fair an sm cleric ranger or whatever can hold w in a straight line and a melee actually cant up? the tick rate of the game is so horrible the faster people run the harder it is to actually attack them them even if you're 0m

BUMP!!!!!! I would like to see these Anomos weapons from an event sometime soon as it is nearly impossible to obtain from the boss it's self.

- Have to beat opposite faction and kill boss

- Be in the DPS winning alliance/league

- Loot is on FFA

- Drop procs ultimate grade

- Item is useful for your class

- WIN the roll against 200-300 other players.

HIGHLY unlikely that you obtain the weapon.  A select few have been lucky enough(or paid the person who won it IRL currency)

There should be another event where you can craft your PVP weapon, its could be extended weapon [item:100050112] or the weapon with the extra skill [item:100050158]. I think this will happen closer to 7.0 launch. 

Personally as a sorc in 6.7, I don't like idea of my enemies hitting from extra range, since the range only one thing that can keep me safe (excluding perma stun lock). Considering the fact that caster player base declined after 6.2 release (NCWest supported it by nerfing cast speed on transformations without knowing the caps versus attack speed), there might me another decline. 

P.S. All said applies to PVP only.

Archived