Forums

@cyan ANOMOS WEAPONS IN EVENTS (SELECTABLE)

ahah-KT

On 5/23/2019 at 10:46 PM, Say-KT said:

I understand the arrogance as you play a ranger with mau form, but please log into a melee character and try hitting someone with perma 12.0 speed with the beyond rubbish tick rate of the game

What arrogance? Every melee class has tools to lock down a ranged class or hit them from a distance, it's not like every skill is melee only. Glads have cleaves that put movement debuffs on people, leaps to the enemy, 2 roots, a skill that makes them resistant to CC and movement debuffs. Add in all the knockdowns and aetherhold and there's a reason ranged need to be able to kite and try to keep their distance. 

Chanters have shields and heals for days, and several ranged skills, 1 of which can stun on a 12 sec CD

Templars have how many pulls? and a root

Sins with all their stuns, insane burst, ambush and some ranged attacks. 

Extendables are NOT needed, melee classes are given plenty of tools to close the gap or hit something at range. I find it funny when dumb asses assume someone doesn't know the skills other classes have, or haven't tried other classes. I have a chanter I pvp on too, and as nice as an extendy might be it is not needed nearly as bad as some people here seem to think.

On 5/24/2019 at 0:23 AM, Say-KT said:

I have 12.0 speed with kromede xform, you clearly are missing the point that ranged classes are not meant to run faster than melees, you think its fair an sm cleric ranger or whatever can hold w in a straight line and a melee actually cant up? the tick rate of the game is so horrible the faster people run the harder it is to actually attack them them even if you're 0m

The hell are you talking about think it's fair for an SM, cleric, ranger to run faster than melee? Most of the top geared players are all running around with legendary transforms and are run speed capped anyway regardless of ranged or melee. How would ranged stay ranged if they couldn't run the same or faster than melee? Without being able to kite ranged classes get shit on. This shouldn't be an issue for a sin with a 20% passive speed buff, when you fight someone they're probably stunned 90% of the time anyway, and the burst damage that sins have this patch is pretty insane tbh.

56 minutes ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

The hell are you talking about think it's fair for an SM, cleric, ranger to run faster than melee? Most of the top geared players are all running around with legendary transforms and are run speed capped anyway regardless of ranged or melee. How would ranged stay ranged if they couldn't run the same or faster than melee? Without being able to kite ranged classes get shit on. This shouldn't be an issue for a sin with a 20% passive speed buff, when you fight someone they're probably stunned 90% of the time anyway, and the burst damage that sins have this patch is pretty insane tbh.

name 1 patch in aion history where extendables havent been a thing thats accessible

Archived