Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Today I got my Kaisinel, I was told it is the first on my faction (on katalam server) but I am not 100% sure. I combined 2x tahabata and got it first try.

I am always rolling the lowest numbers on every loot(I still do not have pve wings, think about it). My proc rates on crafting suck (I crafted 160 ancient monarh mystic wings... and I ended up with 4x ultimate simple ones!!! About 2 billion kinah worth of crafts for my server)

But I cannot complain about transformation combination. I was the first to get a tahabata on my server from pumpkin event (first event ever on 6.2) with 1 try with 2x ancients. and now this!

RNG is a b!4tch for sure, and although I am lucky I still hate how RNG-driven the game is.

P.S. I paid 0 real money for my transforms or anything in game. Nothing p2w here and many people on my server have tried like 3~4 combines and still got legendaries back.

notqrMy.jpg

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats! Glad to hear you did it without p2w and using the minimal combine! That's amazing luck! Now just to work towards full ultimates so you can really enjoy it! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Pharoahra-DN said:

Congrats! Glad to hear you did it without p2w and using the minimal combine! That's amazing luck! Now just to work towards full ultimates so you can really enjoy it! 

I think I am a single case though, others have tried many times and failed. The truth is i also did plenty of ancient combines after my first Tahabata and failed plenty of times, but since I got this the first try, it really lifts a weight off my shoulders.

I just wish we had the un-nerfed stats though. Because our Kaisinel looks like a legendary next to the real transformation all other publishers have.

 

P.S. I am Asmodian, the Elyos in Katalam already have like 4~5 Kaisinels before this event even started I think.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   

Congratulations!

Sad, though, that you feel you have to say you didn't buy any contracts. Wouldn't have mattered to me if you had. Getting that transform is an accomplishment no matter what!

May you kill many Elyos with their own patron deity!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Liiny-DN   
6 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Sad, though, that you feel you have to say you didn't buy any contracts. Wouldn't have mattered to me if you had.

Why is that sad? The fact that he wants to show how lucky he was and didn't have to spend a dime? 

To me that's a greater accomplishment.

 

Anyways, congratulations!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, but let's make something clear here.

You only combine 2 transformations at a time ? I have been doing only 6 transformations since launch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Gratz with the transform. What a waste to use it on sorc, but you can sell your account and make some good money.

Edited by Unskilled-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Unskilled-KT said:

Gratz with the transform. What a waste to use it on sorc, but you can sell your account and make some good money.

Kaisinel is not a waste in any class. It benefits every class in the game. Even ranger for traps and Focused Shots (yes I know you can jumpshot it).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Unskilled-KT said:

What a waste to use it on sorc

tenor.gif

 

2 hours ago, KonkersGG-EK said:

Kaisinel is not a waste in any class. It benefits every class in the game. Even ranger for traps and Focused Shots (yes I know you can jumpshot it).

Casting speed doesn't work on traps. 

And if you have to much casting speed in some situations can be worst as u don't have time to jump cast focused shots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

tenor.gif

 

Casting speed doesn't work on traps. 

And if you have to much casting speed in some situations can be worst as u don't have time to jump cast focused shots.

Comon man, gladiator is talking. He knows better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vice-EK   
10 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Ok, but let's make something clear here.

You only combine 2 transformations at a time ? I have been doing only 6 transformations since launch.

I got mine off double combine. Conspiracy you say? Indeed. 

It took me 4 months to get my first piece out of IDD, average 200-300kk in retunes to roll the "right" stats (not even decent values) on gear when I do get it, and literally never saw a bakarma Spear after years of farming, so I'd say my RNG is probably on par with OP. 

TR;DR

Gotta fail hard to win big. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Ok, but let's make something clear here.

You only combine 2 transformations at a time ? I have been doing only 6 transformations since launch.

I combined 2x tahabata, I did it one time and it worked

12 hours ago, Unskilled-KT said:

Gratz with the transform. What a waste to use it on sorc, but you can sell your account and make some good money.

Yes sorc is kinda useless class now. the single solid casting class when casting is almost like a joke to Aion. But many broken classe already get capped with legendary transformations, even with our nerfed legendaries.

2 hours ago, Zombiex-DN said:

wow gz a magical class with atk speed its just.. broken

You just placed "casting class" and "broken" in one sentence. A casting class in a game where 905 of the classes are instant skill users is a walking dummy.

 

15 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Congratulations!

Sad, though, that you feel you have to say you didn't buy any contracts. Wouldn't have mattered to me if you had. Getting that transform is an accomplishment no matter what!

May you kill many Elyos with their own patron deity!


I didn't do it to excuse myself, but many people were asking me how many thousands of $ I spent on it and all the money I might have actively put on this game the last 9 years I play it might be like 50$ int he past for prestiges. I currently have prestige from NC code that was given to me. So I am a 100% free to play player, with minimal transaction for p2w things.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

tenor.gif

 

Casting speed doesn't work on traps. 

And if you have to much casting speed in some situations can be worst as u don't have time to jump cast focused shots.

That's a bummer for traps. And yeah, I could agree with Focused I guess. I never tested my ranger with a casting speed transformation. I'll try that later.

11 hours ago, Unskilled-KT said:

Comon man, gladiator is talking. He knows better.

Oh look, we have a smartass over here! I don't even main Gladiator anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwin-DN   

I do not withdraw your merit then. Congratulations!

Now I confess that other things bother me. It's amazing to see people getting their ultimate complete set +15 with 60 days of gameplay and I come here from the beginning without getting my first ultimate item. For my first item I need 400 items of a single piece, so when I see someone with a full set +15 in such a short time I realize that something very wrong is not right. hahahahaha

Laughing not to cry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
7 hours ago, Gwin-DN said:

I do not withdraw your merit then. Congratulations!

Now I confess that other things bother me. It's amazing to see people getting their ultimate complete set +15 with 60 days of gameplay and I come here from the beginning without getting my first ultimate item. For my first item I need 400 items of a single piece, so when I see someone with a full set +15 in such a short time I realize that something very wrong is not right. hahahahaha

Laughing not to cry.

If in 6 months you haven't managed to get a single piece of Ultimate gear, I agree.. something is really wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwin-DN   
On 22/05/2019 at 8:34 AM, Aly-DN said:

If in 6 months you haven't managed to get a single piece of Ultimate gear, I agree.. something is really wrong.

Maybe it's because I need to work, earn my own money and take care of the family, the social. Others live at Dad's and Mother's expense. Some can spend the whole day scratching, playing and eating. So easy, so nothing...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
catsu-KT   
4 hours ago, Gwin-DN said:

Maybe it's because I need to work, earn my own money and take care of the family, the social. Others live at Dad's and Mother's expense. Some can spend the whole day scratching, playing and eating. So easy, so nothing...

Trading your time for money and taking care of your loved ones, dunno how's bare minimum not allowing you to efficiently play a 10 years old game. Find better cope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy cheese congrats o_o

Now you can hide your acid thrown character in kaisinel transform :P

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×