Forums

What a Shame

Unskilled-KT

On 9/13/2019 at 1:11 AM, Matsukamy-KT said:

@Briearios-DN, actually, si jeon goes all the way back from classic aion, same as sungmin. He always played sorc, and i would rarely if ever see him losing one arena. He started playing gunner on 5.x i think. He has an youtube channel as well, as i used to see his arenas there. Right now i foun donly this channel

But im not sure its his channel or just someone who post videos of him. I KNOW for sure that he had a channel on youtube though.

There is also this sorc that i used to watch:

https://youtu.be/KxT5iN9qBbQ

If you think this was hilarious, then watch this from 27:00 to 53:00. This is really a must watch.

I will watch that video. I am not saying the glad couldn't kill the sorc but he should have called it a day after dying so much. It was just so hilarious he kept going after him and kept dying. Honestly sorc is one of the very few classes in this game that I can watch pvp videos of. I am also subscribed to that sorc you linked. His name is bombstriker and he was the number 1 ranked korean sorc. I have watched his videos since 5.8. I thought si jeon was a gunner main because the channel I watched his videos off of he was playing mostly Gunner. There is a video of him play AT as well.

3 hours ago, Jake-DN said:

Don't know who made that tier list, but they're garbage.

SM will always be a contender for the best class in game due to fear. 

No fear, I can see S rank still and maybe A.

I won't even go into all the other issues. Clearly someone who hasn't even attempted skilled play. *insert ego face*.

I can agree with this. I have watched videos and heard koreans opinions about classes in 7.0 and out came that video. I watched it and was so confused. He has cleric in between the 2 classes that destroy it. Cleric can't kill Chanter anymore unless they misplay. Cleric can't beat Sw. Sorc kills Cleric. He has glad at C, Ranger at A. I'd put Ranger at C honestly. SM at A (which is probably the only one I agree with. A or S) and he has SW at B. He also has sorc by itself. I think the list is much more consolidated than he has it. I find it funny everyone is now using that video as the Aion class bible. If you have ever watched the movie Moses every time someone links that video it reminds me of the part when Moses comes down from the mountain and throws the ten commandments at the people. :/ 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can agree with this. I have watched videos and heard koreans opinions about classes in 7.0 and out came that video. I watched it and was so confused. He has cleric in between the 2 classes that destroy it. Cleric can't kill Chanter anymore unless they misplay. Cleric can't beat Sw. Sorc kills Cleric. He has glad at C, Ranger at A. I'd put Ranger at C honestly. SM at A (which is probably the only one I agree with. A or S) and he has SW at B. He also has sorc by itself. I think the list is much more consolidated than he has it. I find it funny everyone is now using that video as the Aion class bible. If you have ever watched the movie Moses every time someone links that video it reminds me of the part when Moses comes down from the mountain and throws the ten commandments at the people.  

@Briearios-DN, theres is nothing wrong with what Nuke is saying in that video, he is just making it clear that what he is considering is pve(instance) and group pvp. Even so, certainly isn't something to writhe in stone, is just his opinion based on what he sees.

The problem with sorc is that he is made of glass and can't do as much damage as many others classes do because of their defenses. A gunner has insane amount of dps, has instant skill and has a shield that gives him +3000 pvp for so much time. while this shield is on a gunner gets a 2-digit dmg from enemies while he is still a cannon class. SW is a sorc with heals. SM is SM. Semi-tanks are actually true tanks with insane dps etc.

Gunner doesn't has the same dps or burst as the sorc. A gunner only do damage with pistols while they have pressurized chamber on, and cannon skills are limited in number, aside from the fact that you need to enchant both weapons and switch efficiently in battle. Gunner also doesn't have a shield, mental lock isn't a shield. Sorc has many shields, wintry armor, etc. and mental lock doesnt really gets him 2 digit damage unless you are near the threshold of att+pvp being equal to his def. If that is happening, you are undergeared, that's it. 

Archived