Weekly Server Maintenance - May 22, 2019

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, May 22, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CET to 11:45 a.m. CDT / 16:45 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 5 hours and 45 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • The Shugo Emperor's Vault event will continue for two more weeks.
  • Ereshkigal and Katalam server consolidation will take place. You can find more info here.
    • For characters on Ereshkigal, this is your last chance to take advantage of the survey and boosts!
    • Character Transfers will remain closed and will reopen in a few weeks once we've confirmed everything is running stably after the merge.
  • GP will be reset. You can find more details from a prior post here.
  • You will find the following new boosts on all servers until June 5, 2019.
    • EXP +200%
    • Drop +100%
    • AP +100%
    • Crafting +100%

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

13ntdyzh3sy21.png lhg8owl4pkz21.jpg qtv3icjgidz21.png

• Cyan pinned this topic
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Aion Team
2 minutes ago, Angiel-DN said:

May 22, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CET to 8:15 a.m. CDT / 13:15 CEST.  ----- Approximately 2h and 15min.

I knew I was forgetting something. Thanks!

gotta love how cyan just straight up ignores every post or thread about event,even first post under this maintenance thread  but instant someone notices his mistake in calculating time he responds asap like its top priority

The event is already here. It isn't going to change. At least not for this incarnation of the event.

Though I do wonder when we are going to get the changes to the Gold Sands Shop that every other region got with their reset. We are a season in and so no word.

• Aion Team
51 minutes ago, Sexy-DN said:

gotta love how cyan just straight up ignores every post or thread about event,even first post under this maintenance thread  but instant someone notices his mistake in calculating time he responds asap like its top priority

I was going to reply in another thread, but the event has no planned changes. We've seen the feedback and will be sending it up but as I said there's no changes planned currently. There will be more events in the future.

Thanks.

And why are we getting lower buffs than EK server got they got +400% XP, +200% Drop, +200% Crafting, and +200% AP I thought you said in one of your previous posts about the server merge that we'd be getting the same buffs as EK server did...? 

And why are we getting lower buffs than EK server got they got +400% XP, +200% Drop, +200% Crafting, and +200% AP I thought you said in one of your previous posts about the server merge that we'd be getting the same buffs as EK server did...? 

@Cyan  Why do you guys consistently seem to be seriously STINGY when it comes to any sort of event/buff??????????????

EK gets 400% XP 200% AP for a month(Except you couldn't earn AP for 2 weeks) and now we get half of the buff? Why? what is the point? Why is it so hard to just give us the same thing and make players happy? 

It never feels good to be ripped of in a game where there is only a couple hundred loyal players left.

It's NOT hard to just click the button that gives us the same thing as EK got for the past 2 weeks.

It DOESN'T effect you but it would make everyone in this game much more happy.

It DOESN'T effect the economy since NC literally dropped a nuke on it(PLUS EVERYTHING IS UNTRADEABLE)

It can only make the players happy................it is just so simple.

@Cyan Originally we were told we would get the same server-wide buffs that EK had. Why has everything been sneakily edited and changed so that we only get half as much? I genuinely don't understand what the harm would be.

I think the only acceptable explanation, for me at least, would be the intention to re-implement rotating weekend buffs but even then... I don't know, it just feels like NCWest is being mean and disappointing and stingy for no real reason at all now. Did everyone at the office see how happy the playerbase was with their compensation for the flower event and AP bugs, and decide 'oh no we can't have that' while wickedly twirling their mustaches? 'Cause that's what it feels like at this point! Geez. ;_;

If all you crybabies really can't understand why they gave the EK players (chars who have only been around for like a year) a stronger buff and survey to catch up to big server players (with chars who can have been around for like 10 years) so that they can actually compete then you're not really smart enough to make an argument that NC would listen to.

Of course there are the VERY select few who played to be kings of the dead server all patch who didn't need any of this because they're already geared but for the casuals and people who came back to EK because of the buff/survey it gives them a chance to catch up so they can play their EK chars on KT without getting 1 shot by everyone.

All of that aside with how NC has been about things recently you should just sit back and appreciate the fact that you're getting a buff at all.

p.s. idk how you can say it wouldn't affect the economy just because its untradable you can still put crafting mats and manastones on the broker lul

2 hours ago, Lit-KT said:

If all you crybabies really can't understand why they gave the EK players (chars who have only been around for like a year) a stronger buff and survey to catch up to big server players (with chars who can have been around for like 10 years) so that they can actually compete then you're not really smart enough to make an argument that NC would listen to.

Of course there are the VERY select few who played to be kings of the dead server all patch who didn't need any of this because they're already geared but for the casuals and people who came back to EK because of the buff/survey it gives them a chance to catch up so they can play their EK chars on KT without getting 1 shot by everyone.

All of that aside with how NC has been about things recently you should just sit back and appreciate the fact that you're getting a buff at all.

p.s. idk how you can say it wouldn't affect the economy just because its untradable you can still put crafting mats and manastones on the broker lul

I haven't seen anyone fussing about the survey on this thread- I don't want to speak for everyone but a lot of us are confused and indignant that it was announced that after the merge, we were getting the full 400% etc buffs that EK received but now that May 22 has rolled around, the new announcement has halved them. It's just a bit crummy all around and I wish they wouldn't pull this kind of nonsense so often.

4 minutes ago, Haniya-DN said:

I haven't seen anyone fussing about the survey on this thread- I don't want to speak for everyone but a lot of us are confused and indignant that it was announced that after the merge, we were getting the full 400% etc buffs that EK received but now that May 22 has rolled around, the new announcement has halved them. It's just a bit crummy all around and I wish they wouldn't pull this kind of nonsense so often.

After the consolidation is complete, additional boosts will be added to all servers. More details to come.

"additional boosts" he didn't say kt and dn will get the same boosts lol

@Cyan Yesterday i spend my gold coins for have an legendary transform and as at i supposed game hate me so much cuz i obtained viola in change to get something with attack speed. Same was at the ancient, this game if i don't pay u give me only think i don't use. And if the EK will merge with KT what will happen with elyos account on EK? Can be transferred to asmodian side? If can i will enjoy that if is possible. Thank you and move my account to asmodian side.

Have a nice day!

Oh and btw put same buff such at EK.

Archived