Siax-EK

90 gp on a non siege day?

Siax-EK   

Extremely unlikely that they waited, what is it now, 7 months? For 50 gp.

This isn't the first time I've seen something like this either. Couple people on EK were getting 100 a day somehow.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, PsychoShooter-KT said:

Ppl could just waited to turn in quests

3 gp quests available after reset.  One weekly and two daily.  Total of the one weekly and two dailies is 50 gp.  Waiting to turn in a daily would burn a repeat, meaning they would gain nothing in addition to the base 50 gp.

Edited by LeftNut-DN
clarifying

Tyd-DN   
11 minutes ago, Siax-EK said:

Extremely unlikely that they waited, what is it now, 7 months? For 50 gp.

This isn't the first time I've seen something like this either. Couple people on EK were getting 100 a day somehow.

Not true I know the Divine 50 gp one I haven't even finished mine yet always ignored the mobs but it almost finished now .

Probably something missing not sure on the math to 90 or to 135 like someone on DN A has but I do know season ended 3 am and new season started at 4 am which is before maint so if held onto and finished quests once new season started  and before maint and got again at reset maybe a combination that gets you there like a 50 gp Divine quest and 2 pvp weeklies add up to 90.

Posted (edited)

I can speak of myself. I didnt turn on my 50 gp quest for Reshanta untill today. I knew that eventually P2W will go away, thats what I was waiting for. 

Just to add, killing siege guard gives 30+ gp. So 50 GP is nothing on a long run.

Edited by Unskilled-KT

Yeah I noticed this. There's a few on DN who were able to jump above 50gp right away on a non-siege day. Our rank 1 now is someone with 100gp.