Forums

Whose ideas are these stupid GP base quests?

Salle-DN

22 minutes ago, Aieryn-DN said:

I know, hence my lol's and non serious tone, he, he. Still tho, you guys can make your own sandwiches, lol, he, he, he. You can even make me one. I prefer chicken or turkey breast please with sharp cheddar, lol

Maple-glazed turkey breast + genoa salami + kerrygold mild cheddar = yummm

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Aieryn-DN said:

Yes!, mine would be with Sharp cheddar tho but, your getting the idea!, lol.

If there's a kerrygold sharp cheddar, they don't carry it in my grocery store, so I work with what I have. :<

Tillamook sharp cheddar is pretty legit, but it's so hard to find out here.

7 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

If there's a kerrygold sharp cheddar, they don't carry it in my grocery store, so I work with what I have. :<

Tillamook sharp cheddar is pretty legit, but it's so hard to find out here.

Sounds Yummy.

Ladies, ladies, lets not be so hard on the cute sweet peas. Believe it or not, boys too play this game, and some of us may have even run into a guy who is actually quite *gasp* decent at it, though still must have been carried hard and surely got sugar mommies galore. So let's be considerate and supportive, let's give them lovely things a break and make a sammich for ourselves like once a year or so. 

1 minute ago, Saru-DN said:

Sorry to derail the sandwich convo but... was the fix for these GP quests just switching the names around and call it a day?

So the Lakrum base flip quests will just keep resetting daily then?

No. That's the fix we have right now, but Cyan told us that the quests will actually be switched at some point in the future. (i.e. whenever Korea gets around to it) Right now, though, the text finally matches what they are.

Archived