Is the Kaisinel/Marchutan’s Protection siege buff still needed?

KnightZM-KT

Kaisinel/Marchutan’s Protection siege buff  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Is it still needed as a in game function?

• Yes
    • No

6 hours ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

Really??? 300 nasty elyos vs 100 poor asmodians??? if thats the case then i say last siege you were 1000 asmodias with lvl 1 buff (which you had) vs only 100 elyos

If you are talking about server amount of people do not count the ten alts each asmodian usually brings to sieges to sit on top of walls. I know before the EK transfer you outnumbered us in sieges by a lot. You had like a whole league of elyos waiting in the right side of fortress, in the center of fortress, in the left side of fortress and inside the fortress as well. We couldn't get close to even wipe guards at some times.

When elyos attacked, they could simply enter the fortress to wipe the guards and we couldn't do much until elyos wiped the guards and decided to leave or take the fortress.

Now magically you see 1000 asmodians? EK was a dead server, if they had so many people they wouldn't close it. It is just that we had less numbers before and now we have equal numbers or at least much better activity on sieges.

In any case it seems you are the ones needing the buff now.  I haven't seen those Nya's translators macros ingame from elyos calling us bad because we need a buff to siege lately.

36 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

If you are talking about server amount of people do not count the ten alts each asmodian usually brings to sieges to sit on top of walls. I know before the EK transfer you outnumbered us in sieges by a lot. You had like a whole league of elyos waiting in the right side of fortress, in the center of fortress, in the left side of fortress and inside the fortress as well. We couldn't get close to even wipe guards at some times.

I see that you like to exaggerate numbers, but it's okay, the asmos take 10 alts to the sieges while the elyos dont.

And with respect to the 4 leagues that we got to have inside the fort, didnt you think we were waiting for the xforms to get in and tying to kill the guards at the beggining of the siege and wipe them out?? once when that was done, the rest of the siege was easy, the greatest number of asmos attack on your side of the fort, several in the center and some on our side of the fort, so we just have to move between those areas to kill asmos.

45 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Now magically you see 1000 asmodians? EK was a dead server, if they had so many people they wouldn't close it. It is just that we had less numbers before and now we have equal numbers or at least much better activity on sieges.

I used the same magic you used to see a ration 3:1. I dont know the numbers EK had, but i do know the numbers in Katalam, the last time I saw that both factions organized a siege, it was precisely the first siege to lakrum, and both factions had one full league and the half of another one, we reach had almost 310 people while asmodians had almost 290, a difference of about 20 people.

And at the end of that siege someone said good job asmodians, we lost because they were more.

45 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

In any case it seems you are the ones needing the buff now.  I haven't seen those Nya's translators macros ingame from elyos calling us bad because we need a buff to siege lately.

The way both factions in katalam are doing siege and using the xforms at the beginning just to go inside the fort and kill the guards to have extra gp will never help the faction to win the fort,is a completly waste of xform, nobody will win the fort unless the attacking faction has a lvl 5 buff.

On 5/25/2019 at 9:39 PM, GitGud-DN said:

That's not entirely truthful.  I was told last season by a person who could transform that we need to keep the buff because its not about numbers, just the Asmos where better than us.  If I am not wrong, the buff was to offset numbers, ie the EK situation where asmos outnumbered elyos 5:1 in the last 3-4 months of that server.

This while 70+% of transforms popped their transforms to fly inside the fort to farm gp while the others were beating their heads into the wall, literally.  So if the leadership (the ap transforms) are out for themselves, not the faction. 

Please to those that state we cant make them play the way we dont want to play, spare me.  Same thing could be said about gp in IB/ID.  I can't make all sieges, but can spare $50 a month to get resets, why you making me play a way I cant.  I need the enchantment stones, manastones and kinah from the rewards too.  All I am saying, is this gp season crap is just that C R A P for a game that supposedly promotes teamwork.

Well... Right now we are being out numbered in KT, that problem came from EK.. But thats not the problem. The problem right now is that most of the asmos that came from EK are really old players, with full ULT gear and most of them with Ult contract too.. in fact too OP vs the young population of Elyos in KT.

So.. it doesnt matter if we have the same population on both sides, or we outnumber the asmos, we are going to lose.

Many of the star officers on Elyos side does not have even a full Lengendary set, while on asmos side they are already geared. Im still on ancient gear, and i got star 4 a few sieges ago, and i was like how the f** i got this rank? asmos chase me like i were a pro player, when Im a noob player.

2 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

When elyos attacked, they could simply enter the fortress to wipe the guards and we couldn't do much until elyos wiped the guards and decided to leave or take the fortress.

Maybe we have equal numbers... But the asmodian that came from EK most of them are old players... Before merge, It was difficult to find one player with ult contract... right now i see asmodians everywhere with Ult contract.. most of them are really OP vs the young elyos community that we had on KT before the Merge.

EK asmos, by the time of the merge had around 150-200 players on siege time on a good day. The problem was the elyo population that had sometimes less than 100.

In the other part of the forums there is a count of a few months ago that show that sometimes KT elyos had around 200 more players online during siege than asmos, as shown in this image:

3wPLZ8Y.png

Of course this was months ago and many people on both sides must have quit, so this is probably more than we have now.

Regardless, EK asmos are no joke, and they will make a huge difference in the server balance, you can bet, unless too many went to DN.

Well... Right now we are being out numbered in KT, that problem came from EK.. But thats not the problem. The problem right now is that most of the asmos that came from EK are really old players, with full ULT gear and most of them with Ult contract too.. in fact too OP vs the young population of Elyos in KT.

Sry, bro, I started on the second month in EK, and I`m almost full ultimate gear on 2 toons. There is no excuse for not having it after all this time. Elyos population are much OLDER than EK, and they got compensation gear, minions coming from last patch, etc. I don't understand what you are talking about about EK asmos having ultimate contracts. Do you mean kaisinel transform ? From what I knew, in EK, only 2 asmos had it. 

1 hour ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Regardless, EK asmos are no joke, and they will make a huge difference in the server balance, you can bet, unless too many went to DN.

Hmm, I don't think I've seen too many new Asmos transferring to DN from EK. I've noticed a couple, but nothing drastic. I think most just stuck with KT to avoid paying real money.

On 31/5/2019 at 6:45 AM, mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT said:

KT-Elyos had level 1 buff. Elyos camp was completely overrun by Asmos.

And after this we came to your Lakrum city for a second round.  that only proves that the siege buff is still needed, this time for the elyos.

10 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

And after this we came to your Lakrum city for a second round.  that only proves that the siege buff is still needed, this time for the elyos.

Please make all elyos quit in KT so I can finally quit Aion too,I'm willing to settle in other games like BnS if all elyos on KT quit :D
Or better yet make a new server make it asmo infested and merge to KT again lol xD

3 minutes ago, Neleth-KT said:

Please make all elyos quit in KT so I can finally quit Aion too,I'm willing to settle in other games like BnS if all elyos on KT quit :D

We have had elyos invading our city a few times (not after siege so it wasn't that big scale) and we stood strong. Stay strong, it is not the end of the world.

3 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

We have had elyos invading our city a few times (not after siege so it wasn't that big scale) and we stood strong. come on, now that you are not the upper hand you can't complain, we have been lower in numbers for so long and we stood strong.

I'm not complain I want to quit Aion for a good reason o-o

I hate transformation,I hate luna skins gone,I hate my beloved AM/EF gone,I hate my scrolls gone,I hate they made weaving useless.I don't even know what I'm hoping for :(

Archived