Pandora bugs, NCsoft gonna do something about it

Amiteahx-KT

My favorite pandora bug is the one where a disconnected person has lead and the disconnected person hasen't been online the entire day. Also shout out to the one that I find mainly affects people with high ping where they somehow enter pandora and are never put into an alliance and they run around asking for an invite for 10  minutes.(they have to exiit and try and re-enter if not full), Finally the pve ones where you defend the carts have a nice bug where mobs bugged and keep resetting.

2 hours ago, Euphoria-DN said:

My favorite pandora bug is the one where a disconnected person has lead and the disconnected person hasen't been online the entire day. Also shout out to the one that I find mainly affects people with high ping where they somehow enter pandora and are never put into an alliance and they run around asking for an invite for 10  minutes.(they have to exiit and try and re-enter if not full), Finally the pve ones where you defend the carts have a nice bug where mobs bugged and keep resetting.

Oh that, thats not a ping issue you just have to wait 15 seconds after you teleport in till you get placed in the alliance. If you leave the area too quickly you won't auto join.

Archived