Chanter Heal Boost Gear

Nadiko-DN

hello everyone anyway like I said before I play a Healing chanter its just how I enjoy playing my class anyway im noticing every time I get a piece of chanter chain gear Heal Boost is not an available stat when I try to retune do can chanter gear be retuned with HB or do I need to get cleric gear so I can retune HB on my gear?

Not all pieces will allow Heal Boost as a stat. You can get HB on weapon, plumes, bracelet, wings and all accessories (earrings, rings, necklace and belt). You can't get it on any of the armor. It's the same for clerics.

Make sure you're getting level 80 gear. You can't get heal boost on lower level gear. Here is my chanter's PVE support set, unbuffed (no hb buffs). As you can see, you can get a lot of heal boost. Only about half of the manastones are heal boost. The other half are HP. Make sure you have enough HP on your set too so you can survive. Big heals are nice, but ultimately useless if you die before everyone else due to low HP. Your support set should be separate from your dps set or both will only be mediocre because you won't be able to maximize the correct manastones. You'd be splitting half dps manastones and half support manastones.

yE1X3K9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived