Jump to content
Ele-DN

Add FM portal to north faction base

Recommended Posts

Ele-DN   

Who the hell wants to spend 2 hours doing their weekly 4-5 fm runs when each run is finished, the camp flips?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   

The camp can be flipped every 10 minutes. Stop being so dramatic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

Who the hell wants to spend 2 hours doing their weekly 4-5 fm runs when each run is finished, the camp flips?

NCWest could add what other regions already have: Queue from the UI, same as Dredgion, ID, IB, EC, etc. KR and EU already have those.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ele-DN   
7 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

The camp can be flipped every 10 minutes. Stop being so dramatic.

x 5 runs, 50 mins wasted doing nothing if, thats worth your time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
32 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

x 5 runs, 50 mins wasted doing nothing if, thats worth your time 

50 min =/= 2 hours.

And who says you can't do anything while you wait? You can do your 20 kill quests. You can do your PvP quests. There is nothing tying your hands from doing something other than standing around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ele-DN   
11 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

50 min =/= 2 hours.

And who says you can't do anything while you wait? You can do your 20 kill quests. You can do your PvP quests. There is nothing tying your hands from doing something other than standing around.

+ the time it takes to form the group, someone leaving, someone afking and going in late when the camp flips ... yeah huge time waste.

 

And you mean free feed to the p2w faction?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah that's a good idea the few times that i'm doing pve stuff im lazy to walk to the rift and i'm bored to kill asmos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   

Pay2win faction? The whole freaking faction is pay to win? Seriously? Anyone that manages to kill you must be pay2win? You are that amazing, huh? Noted.

By all means, then. We wouldn't want you to waste your precious in game time.

@Cyan.. please consider an FM portal in town for Ele's poor underprivileged faction. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   

You know. It's really good that you pointed out that the instance itself takes so much time. Perhaps we should not only get a portal so we never have to walk somewhere for the instance and maybe run into nasty PvP from all those awful pay2win players.. but also have the option to not even run the instance and just get the rewards at the end. So we could just login and decide we want to run 5 FMs, click a button and get 5x the rewards for the instance directly put into our inventories! Let's get this, too, pls&ty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Entei-KT   
16 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

You know. It's really good that you pointed out that the instance itself takes so much time. Perhaps we should not only get a portal so we never have to walk somewhere for the instance and maybe run into nasty PvP from all those awful pay2win players.. but also have the option to not even run the instance and just get the rewards at the end. So we could just login and decide we want to run 5 FMs, click a button and get 5x the rewards for the instance directly put into our inventories! Let's get this, too, pls&ty.

True

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ele-DN   
1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

You know. It's really good that you pointed out that the instance itself takes so much time. Perhaps we should not only get a portal so we never have to walk somewhere for the instance and maybe run into nasty PvP from all those awful pay2win players.. but also have the option to not even run the instance and just get the rewards at the end. So we could just login and decide we want to run 5 FMs, click a button and get 5x the rewards for the instance directly put into our inventories! Let's get this, too, pls&ty.

Makes sense, since its not even close to end game equip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
8 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

Makes sense, since its not even close to end game equip.

Very good point.

I really think we need a portal in Poeta for the non-pay2win faction whereby right after character creation you can enter it in complete safety and emerge out the other side level 80 and wearing complete +15 Ultimate PvP and PvE gear. Anything less would be wasting precious time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

So we could just login and decide we want to run 5 FMs, click a button and get 5x the rewards for the instance directly put into our inventories! Let's get this, too, pls&ty.

Lmao don't give them any ideas. That's literally how it is in the Aion: Legions of War mobile game. It's called the Blitz style. You just hit go and you instantly run all your CDs for the day in that dungeon. 9_9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Lmao don't give them any ideas. That's literally how it is in the Aion: Legions of War mobile game. It's called the Blitz style. You just hit go and you instantly run all your CDs for the day in that dungeon. 9_9

ROFL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's minimalize the openworld activity and kill this game even more just because snowflakes, let's do it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ele-DN   
8 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Very good point.

I really think we need a portal in Poeta for the non-pay2win faction whereby right after character creation you can enter it in complete safety and emerge out the other side level 80 and wearing complete +15 Ultimate PvP and PvE gear. Anything less would be wasting precious time.

Yep. they have portals for IDD and veilenthrone where you put zero work getting into.

 

5 hours ago, Thiara-DN said:

Let's minimalize the openworld activity and kill this game even more just because snowflakes, let's do it!

Explains the reason why theres rigging and wanting the seasonal rewards back in harmony right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
19 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

Yep. they have portals for IDD and veilenthrone where you put zero work getting into.

And those instances are supposed to give you instantly full sets of +15 ultimate gear?! Damn. I need to submit a ticket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

And those instances are supposed to give you instantly full sets of +15 ultimate gear?! Damn. I need to submit a ticket.

Put mine in! Waiting on the "you need to work harder in siege" response that is their go-to when they're confused about whatever the topic may be.

/s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gabe-DN   

Actually flipping the fm entrance with hm kind of makes sense but then again why put bos (crappiest instance of all) right smack in the middle of the map and pvp zone as well.  Makes more sense to flip bos with hm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ele-DN   
22 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

And those instances are supposed to give you instantly full sets of +15 ultimate gear?! Damn. I need to submit a ticket.

Right and this isn't the point of this thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bjorn-DN   

My problem isnt the flip thing.. its the wait time.

Would be better to spawn RIFTs along the map when the camp is with the opposite faction. You still has to walk tru the map and possibly face some PVP, but at least doesnt wait 10min.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×