No way is enchanting not busted

OK so multiple people complaining at the same time that somethings up with enchanting, but ncsofts response was "it's all ok"

Yeah hell no it's not ok, I constantly fail 10+ tried to get to +11 on a bloody ancient, succeed once or twice, and then boom, 8 more fails in a row, you're telling me i'm failing all that at a 48% enchant rate? and that everyones timely agreement that "the hell is up with enchanting" is just a coincidental? Fix this since it's beyond rage inducing. hell even failings legendaries at a "68%" sucess rate apparently, that's perfectly ok? Fix.it.

same issue

my  friend use 5 red stone  to try to get to +14  all  fail  all the  way strike

nc just ignore  us even the enchate is completely broken>"<

and  they just  like  to responed to us  it is the  change for enchante

And we just have   bad rng  for  everyone

The enchantment rate is not broken its just designed to fail. NA region has no access to the materials we need for enchanting compared to Korea. In Korea you can easily ear hundreds of stones a week or better yet buy 100+ legendary stones for $50.

Na needs a custom change not just 6.garbage rates.

1: Either increased way of getting these enchantment stones from PVP/SIEGE/BATTLEGROUNDS >>>>>>>>>> EVENTS??!??!!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!??!!

2: Rates beyond what we have now. Even in 5.8 omegas past 15 were something like 62% success rate.

I'm just surprised at the rates ultimate stones are failing right now. I got lucky a couple times but after that it goes right back to failcity. I find it impossible to get to +13 now with legendaries. Only +12. Then it is taking roughly 10 ultimates to hit +15. This is on both legendary and ultimate gear. 

and before the argument of 6.5 rates didn't affect leg/ult gear: you're right so this means those rates were lowered and/or messed up.  

I already felt something was fishy when I started to fail 15 legendaries on an ultimate,   everyday a piece of my soul vanishes because I get filled with fury and rage cuz ncwest is trying to copycat EA, they are giving the worst to their community and expect us to pay until we can only afford ketchup and bread to eat everyday.  50$  and 100 legendary stones in korea is like 8000$ = 100 legendary stones here.  

Everyday I hope ncwest gets taken over by people who actually communicate with their playerbase.

Edit:  not to mention i got hyperion reward box from matroyshka event this year,  sent a ticket to support to replace it.  They responded but forgot to replace it. Thank you very much you for your incompetency,  thank you for nothing.

Just adding my two cents here but I agree the enchantment rates are damn horrible and maybe its similar to what Korea has but Korea has way more ways to get stones like events bcm gold sands etc etc why NA players are starved for their enchantment stones. The morphs help but pvp formulas require a good of fighting spirits which are another huge bottleneck. You need to either improve the rates or the amount of stones we get. I usually save up my pvp instance bags and I'm lucky if I get a purple stone every 10-12 bags sometimes I get more but usually Far less I think I opened 50 once and not a single purple. This crap just stalls everyone's progression and is demoralizing and makes myself feel I am wasting my time. There is a reason that countless players/teams are dodging queuing to get their alts in harmony and are cutthroat with the GP gains and its all for the enhancement  stone and kinah rewards. These issues are real and are shared by a wide number of players and its killing the game. Siege is a joke now because no one wants to risk getting less gp so no one groups up or allies and people use xforms to maximize gp gain. Fix your game or close it but do something already.

I used 15 purple pve stones on a few red +6 pieces last night. None got above +8. I don't think enchanting is "broken"; I just think it has always sucked and will continue to suck forever. As Euphoria said, it would only be made more tolerable if we got purple stones at the current rate of gold stones and red stones at the current rate of purple stones.

maybe some of us have absolutely no luck whatsoever then with enchanting anything in this game. i dont wanna start anything but  maybe ppl like myself maybe are not ment to progress  since we cant get half of our ancient gear and accessorys from  10 to 15 no matter what we do or what stones we use or how many, we just fail 1 after the other. same with legendary items,  hell i cant get my bow past +3 without it going back to 0 then back to 3. and stigma's  i have 1@9 rest are 5 and 6 ,  im probially  1 of a very small handfull of ppl who dont have all there slots open yet, and tbh im fed up trying to do them. myself i  give up on enchanting anything anymore, not like it matters im so outgeared im instantly dead anyways. but some  ppl maybe do have awesome rng and have no problems whatsoever enchanting anything in this game  who knows. who cares anymore.

something must be broken since this last patch or the one before it..I've enchanted many pieces of gear all the way up to ultimate on a few.  This week i started working on replacing some of my crafted gear and have failed 150 ancient stones trying to get my ancient earrings from 10-15 to upgrade them to legendary.  In many cases i would fail 12-13 times in a row at 10 just to go to 11.  IT felt worse than 6.0.  I tried the same thing on a different toon and had very similar results. I've also tried enchanting legendary to 15 to upgrade some items and have seen failures as well like others are posting and the failures do seem to be worse than i experienced a few weeks ago.

Until they fix it I've given up on enchanting anything. The fail rate is so high and I refuse to spend all my $$ on hundreds of enchantment stones. It's ridiculous at it's current rate and as many have said, purple and red stones are just too dam hard to get.

The rate is not bugged. It is specifically designed to fail because of the Korean region.

If everyone keeps saying its bugged NC will just say no it's not, ask for a custom enchanting rate buff in NA.  We don't have the same amount of resources on consumables like enchant stones as Korea but still have the same low rates on Legendary/Ultimate gear.

1 hour ago, TylerJuan-KT said:

The rate is not bugged. It is specifically designed to fail because of the Korean region.

If everyone keeps saying its bugged NC will just say no it's not, ask for a custom enchanting rate buff in NA.  We don't have the same amount of resources on consumables like enchant stones as Korea but still have the same low rates on Legendary/Ultimate gear.

and do you see my original post mentioning anything about leg/ult?

A lot of peeps seem to think this post is about them, it's not, it's targeted at ancient gear, ancient gear that should have a 48% chance of success but fails 10 times in a row frequently, do the math. (the latest maintenance seems to have improved it though, at least from what i can tell)

In the meantime while my +15 legendary PvP bracelet is waiting for fighting spirit fragments for promotion, my ultimate PvP wings just hit +15.

I used ancients to go from +10 to +11 to save some fighting spirit fragments. There were plenty of legendary fails at +11 and +12 but got lucky with a +2 ultimate from +13 right to +15.

Just to give my contribution to the topic.

I've spent.. BELIEVE ME.. 8 Ultimate stones on a Ultimate Frostpark Keyblade trying to get it from 13 to 14.. ABSOLUTELY BULLSHIT.

Since I was triggered with this, I just used legendary cause f**ck it.. and it OF COURSE failed. Then I've tried to get it to +13 again and failed 10 legendary from 10 to 11 IN A ROLL.. TEN STONES.

Archived