Add this NPC to NA and I won't complain NA again

Neleth-KT

Link that describes what exactly Neleth found: https://aiondb.ru/news/390.html .

It appears that Aion ru do polls now and then about what players would like to see added to special NPC merchants. They have one with all types of appearance items and housing items, another for the old armors + misc (this is mounts, motions and all sorts of stuff), and another for the old weapons, item sets and boxes (the kinds that contain old gear). To purchase the items, players must obtain special crystals from the list of instances (HM, FM, BoS, PF, IDD), and you can see how many are needed/obtained.

It's a nice way to bring the things that people liked back, but since it involves the dreaded effort, we probably won't be seeing it. :P

We've agreed on some things!

Though I must admit that even if we get this, I don't think Neleth will stop complaining. lol.

But for serious, I do like the idea of voting on something to bring it back for a limited time. It does appear to give -some- control to the player base, which is something we are seriously lacking at the moment.

32 minutes ago, Thiara-DN said:

Sadly most of the dances (if not all) and the hello kitty skins are copyrighted, the other items seems solid tho can't deny, however putting the void weapons in a shop like this wouldn't be smart.

Why not? If everyone has access, whats the matter?

I'd love to see this in NA with REASONABLE PRICES.

At this point I don't care about the implementation method, I am just desperate to see more skins, motions, and furniture brought back. (And for new ones to be brought into circulation! Note that by "new" I mean skins we haven't gotten in NA yet. There's various anniversary and 4.8 costumes we still haven't seen here and they're not even the copyrighted ones please send help I'm laying facedown on the floor crying softly rn)

The costume rotation in the BCM should be updated with more content more frequently, and be specifically for new releases. I'd like for the old armors and skins we used to be able to craft with luna be made available in the GST as intended (@Gideon *polite cough*) or from a NPC like this. 

Archived