1s2EFF77-KT

Coming back to Aion

Saw an interesting youtube that popped up and decided to look for something to do till WoW classic comes out. Played the shit out of the game since Ariel was merged into Siel and siel was obviously merged into what looks like KATALAM. I was under the impression this game went straight to Game forge from NC/NA tanked and would be strictly EU based. Not wanting to deal with the server lag and low showing at fort sieges I unsubbed a long time ago never to return but at last here I am. Wondering if there are any old Siel players left playing this game or if its just a bunch of new trolls hording all the combat points to stay at 5 star to transform. How are the ratio's? Last time I logged in people still weren't really sieging anymore just cause the lag was retarded and it was always very one sided. Faction wise are Asmos still winning? Any good legions around? Be nice to catch up with some old siel people. Holla

At siege times and week population can peak to 1k people on both sides,  siege participants are up to 600-700 ppl,  its not dead during day time of NA and its more crowded in the weekends