I suggest to remove hackers from Aion

Darkplate-KT

There is nothing like an asmo that can fly straight up with no means to do that. Capturing it on Video and submitting it does nothing. It keeps going on and all we get in return is we will look into it and then they close the ticket and you still see the same person doing it everyday. PLEASE LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERS NC SOFT... PLEASE BAN THOSE HACKERS. If a GM showed up in a game more then three times in a 8 year span then your would catch them yourselves. Skills being used that is not showing up in chat. Players using reverse shield hacks so it if blocks 50000 dmg then the flip hack insta kills your. even with 35k HP they one shot you using this bug. I got tired of reporting them with video because nothing is ever done. 

It's simple really they will never ban hackers who buy from BCM it's just bad for business. At the end of the day like any other company NCsoft's only concern is money and if that hacker tends to spend a good amount of money on their BCM then their in the clear to do whatever they want. I don't agree with it but hey it gets them paid so be it. End of discussion it's the same players who's been hacking since 2012 with solid nyerking proof I might add lmao and still not banned so stop crying about it. Clearly their not going to get banned.

22 minutes ago, Whitedragonstorm-KR said:

It's simple really they will never ban hackers who buy from BCM it's just bad for business. At the end of the day like any other company NCsoft's only concern is money and if that hacker tends to spend a good amount of money on their BCM then their in the clear to do whatever they want. I don't agree with it but hey it gets them paid so be it. End of discussion it's the same players who's been hacking since 2012 with solid nyerking proof I might add lmao and still not banned so stop crying about it. Clearly their not going to get banned.

It has nothing to do with the BCM its very hard for a company to ban on the word of another player that is why some games run anti-cheat but  anti-cheat has a price tag and that is not a venture this company wants to take as their games probably do not produce enough money to warrant them getting one.

5 minutes ago, CaptainSquid-SL said:

It has nothing to do with the BCM its very hard for a company to ban on the word of another player that is why some games run anti-cheat but the price of an anti-cheat has a price tag and that is not a venture this company wants to take as their games probably do not produce enough money to warrant them getting one.

It has everything to do with the BCM that's how they make their money... Believe what you want and as you said it would "cost money for an anti-cheat system" LOL clearly all they care about is money which is fine. I've seen solid proof before of hackers who are still up and about and I seen one the other day flying in a no flying area and killing world bosses but I don't care. I thought it was pretty damn funny myself to see it and if you give them money my friend your solid. I'm not bothered by the hackers I don't run into them much but to say BCM doesn't matter makes you look really stupid. Their OUT FOR MONEY AND THATS IT point blank. So yes hackers who spend money at the BCM are untouchable but that's fine by me they getting make a living somehow. Just don't be so blind to what's going on and play stupid. We don't need more sheep in the database being a nyerk rider.

11 minutes ago, Whitedragonstorm-KR said:

It has everything to do with the BCM that's how they make their money... Believe what you want and as you said it would "cost money for an anti-cheat system" LOL clearly all they care about is money which is fine. I've seen solid proof before of hackers who are still up and about and I seen one the other day flying in a no flying area and killing world bosses but I don't care. I thought it was pretty damn funny myself to see it and if you give them money my friend your solid. I'm not bothered by the hackers I don't run into them much but to say BCM doesn't matter makes you look really stupid. Their OUT FOR MONEY AND THATS IT point blank. So yes hackers who spend money at the BCM are untouchable but that's fine by me they getting make a living somehow.

I can see how you would think this but when i tell you that you are wrong maybe you should try to think why someone would say that. Is it to defend the hackers? nyerk NO HACKERS RUIN EVERY GAME THAT HAS EVER CAME OUT.

I am going to type something that happened to me in Ark: Survival Evolved. 2 years ago when the game was first released they promised the community a we will ban all hackers from our game. Me and my tribe just happened to be on the same server as the largest Chinese hacking tribe in Survival games PLA. After fighting with them for months we finally got in contact with one of arks top honcho's Kayd Hendricks. He deleted there bases they had built under the map and he constantly kept DCing the players that were using Aimbot on him while he was inside our base which in Ark you can not shoot through walls with out a hack program. Even after all this he is like i am sorry we can not ban them even tho all this was going on there was nothing SERVER SIDE. He said he cant ban on experience alone abnormal things need to be shown to us server side so we can ban them. Later on they installed battle eye and 90% of their 300 man alliance were all banned that night.

What i am trying to tell you is that Developers do not have the right to ban anyone if there is nothing abnormal showing server side. Which sucks because even tho you me and everyone else knows X is cheating or Y uses glide hacks nothing comes up server side with the time stamp you give them so they can not just ban unless they can get client side checks. The only way to do that is using an invasive anti cheat program that scans all your personal files and as far as i understand its expensive to hire one of these types of anti cheat programs. I do not claim to know how much an Anti cheat costs tho so maybe they could afford it but its a economic venture that not all companies have the luxury being able to take.

I wanted to keep the post short in hopes you would understand where i am coming from with this.

Don't worry. You'll finally get them banned with solid evidence backed up by the logs (glide hacking, botting, teleporting, etc)...and someone else in Support will just go and unban them and apologize for the inconvenience they suffered. Because Support in this game nyerking sucks and is a joke.

8 hours ago, Cheesecake-IS said:

Don't worry. You'll finally get them banned with solid evidence backed up by the logs (glide hacking, botting, teleporting, etc)...and someone else in Support will just go and unban them and apologize for the inconvenience they suffered. Because Support in this game nyerking sucks and is a joke.

Cheesecake you're about the only useful mf in support we have left. I honestly believe the whole entire team should be fired and replaced.

5 minutes ago, Whitedragonstorm-KR said:

Cheesecake you're about the only useful mf in support we have left. I honestly believe the whole entire team should be fired and replaced.

I asked if I could work in Support, but it's a No for right now. :( (not an NC employee) Pls, NCsoft, I need job.

The game support people are awful and just don't care, which sucks for all of us.

I stopped recording about 2 years ago because they have not done anything since beta. When you report so many with absolute proof and they do nothing, i stopped submitting. 

BTW NC Soft used to have a anti hack in the game and when they took that out, the hackers came to the game and I have seen many many people that has left do to hackers. Instead of trying to keep the players that was paying they would ignore them and save the hackers. Aion started with many servers with 15 channels per server.... now we are down to 2 servers with this 3rd merger

I want people to come back but until they fix this problem, they will loose more people and cause this game to die. This game can go far and make lots of money but it is just badly managed because the players are ignored. 

I agree with the hackers that buy from cash shop and pristiege pack will never be banned because NC Soft do not care about their players. 

I am a world pvper and love a good fight and only seeing a hacker that can take out an alliance by themselves makes you want to just say F this game. I got close many times and if i could find a great world pvp like this and they do nothing then i would probably go and take my friends with me. I love this game, i just wish they would fix the problem to help the game grow.

I know. Create a way to detect hacks and make it broadcast to the full server that your hacking and make them live in shame. Then do a DC every 2 min for 30 min for each time it is detected and it will not go away till the time is done connecting. forcing them to log in 15 times to get rid of it would make them think twice. And if they do it as in the punishment it adds another 30 min. and keep going up till they quit.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

1) To All Who Play Aion: Should you find a player cheating do reach out to the Aion team. Provide as much information as you can and provide video and screenshots. Please, do NOT use the forum to reach out; instead, submit tickets. https://support.aiononline.com/hc/en-us

2) To the Aion Team: Please monitor the Crucible Spire instance. The data is there; store the data. (It is only one player.) Store data of all skill/item use in that solo instance then set up a program to sift through that data to reveal who is not playing fairly. 

Search for (but not limited to): Time-stamp data showing who has attack/casting speeds beyond normal game limitations and who is able to re-use skills/items before normal cool downs, location data showing players flying in a non-flying zone, mobs re-setting when they should not, and search for anything else the Aion Team deems necessary.

The Aion Team has done an excellent job reducing the number of bots in the game; The Aion Team has done an excellent job reducing the number of spam bots in chat. I am very confidant that the Aion Team will do an excellent job in reducing the number of players who play unfairly.

MayBlue

REFERENCE:

Beyond the Windstream - Producer's Letter “Reporting Cheaters”

“Should you find a player cheating do reach out to us.”

http://na.aiononline.com/en/news/announcements/12192016-producers-letter.php

First, if you have video of a player flying straight up in a no-flight zone.. that is one of the only times that Support -will- ban. It's super easy to prove and, unless their are tears involved, they should stay banned. 

It's no-ani that drive me nuts. You can send logs and videos with detailed explanations and Support makes this face..

confused.png

And Cake is absolutely right. I've seen a no-ani get banned and then UNBANNED with a "sorry for the inconvenience" and it has nothing to do with money as the only money this person pays to play Aion is for their hacks. Who the hell knows what goes through the brains of our Support, but I am with Whitedragonstorm.. they all need to be replaced with someone.

1 hour ago, Nyinu-KR said:

...it has nothing to do with money as the only money this person pays to play Aion is for their hacks. Who the hell knows what goes through the brains of our Support, but I am with Whitedragonstorm.. they all need to be replaced with someone.

"...nothing to do with money..." is correct. A player who uses hacks has no need to spend money on any MMO at all. What ever gear the hacks use becomes better then the best gear in the game. Players who do play fairly, but get discouraged from facing other players who do not play fairly, will spend their money on other games.

"... of our Support..." I honestly believe the North American Aion Team cares about us and is doing everything they can to effectively deal with players who do not play fairly, but, yes, there is room for improvement. We as players can address hacking ourselves in game.

If we have proof of hacking from a player in our own faction, block them. If the hack is BG of a Legion, then block everyone in their Legion. If we make a mistake, un-blocking is easy enough to correct that mistake. We have to 'grind it out' to get were we are, but the hacks make no effort all. It is vital that we do not support/tolerate any player who plays unfairly.

MayBlue

I agree with you, MayBlue. There is a lot that players can do because our Support team isn't going to do anything unless the hacker does something like.. fly straight up in a no fly zone. (Support is terrible. That's the bottom line. But don't think I am lumping Hime, Cyan and Gideon into that. Though they can communicate,those two groups are totally independent.)

For example, I don't tolerate hackers in my legion. I would rather quick queue alone rather than join a PvP instance with a hacker. But as the servers get smaller and smaller (and being on KR which is even smaller than most!), if I am in LFG for AOE or EB and I just need to fill the darn group, I will take a known hacker. It's either that or don't go. That's the sad state of the game.

52 minutes ago, Nyinu-KR said:

I don't tolerate hackers in my legion. I would rather quick queue alone rather than join a PvP instance with a hacker. But as the servers get smaller and smaller (and being on KR which is even smaller than most!), if I am in LFG for AOE or EB and I just need to fill the darn group, I will take a known hacker. It's either that or don't go. That's the sad state of the game.

I have tolerated running with a hack, too, (I'm sure we all have.) and it hurts. I do not want to play that way.

If we do not submit video/screen shots with our tickets, then we significantly limit what Aion support can do for us. Aion recently added a record video feature to the game client. I do not use it, but if it works for any of us, please use it for submitting tickets on suspect hacks.

For recording video I use the Xbox App (Windows 10). In Settings/Game DVR, check the box (or turn on) 'Record in the Background'. Default hotkey for 'Record That" is WIN+ALT+G. At any moment I can hit that three key combination and the previous 30 sec of game video is stored to my hard drive. I watch the video. If I do not find anything in the video of note, then I do not submit it with the ticket.

I have set up a chat tab to provide/display combat information in the video. I set it to one side and expand it.

Could a GM take a stab at 'How to Setup a Chat Tab for Ticket Submissions'? Show us which boxes you feel should be checked that would be the most helpful to the Aion Team, and, if you like, what colors the information should be. If all videos had similar setups it would make the GM's job easier. 

EXAMPLE

094ee3e109e0a0361b69debc30fee945.jpg

MayBlue

On 8/24/2017 at 3:59 PM, Nyinu-KR said:

.. and then you will find that your "Asmo Radar" doesn't work because players have altered their client to make their self buffs and attacks on other players not show. >.<

This is a thing? 

Since when can this happen, not seen this that I know of.

1 hour ago, Slitz-KR said:

This is a thing? 

Since when can this happen, not seen this that I know of.

I know there was a guy who managed to do it so nothing at all showed up in aiDPS (epic no-ani/other leet hacks dude on BR-A).

I'd not be surprised if there is a way to keep most of your attacks from writing to chat so chatdar wouldn't work either. >_>

Heaven only knows with this freaking game.

3 minutes ago, Cheesecake-IS said:

I know there was a guy who managed to do it so nothing at all showed up in aiDPS (epic no-ani/other leet hacks dude on BR-A).

I'd not be surprised if there is a way to keep most of your attacks from writing to chat so chatdar wouldn't work either. >_>

Heaven only knows with this freaking game.

Well that's just annoyingly Peachy. I usually never tend to worry of hackers. But this is Nyuckery. Only one hacker I know of really ripped me during a KBF, that I truly KNOW of. But other than that I just don't hack-usate. 

The way I see it, cutting down ways of showing things without a valid way to do so (cancel animation, aka weaving) means there is a problem and they have the REAL reason to hide their buffoonery. But eh, it's 2017 and I still enjoy the game. Hackers or not, I will continue to enjoy this until it truly does, "DIE".

On 8/9/2017 at 2:06 AM, CaptainSquid-SL said:

It has nothing to do with the BCM its very hard for a company to ban on the word of another player that is why some games run anti-cheat but  anti-cheat has a price tag and that is not a venture this company wants to take as their games probably do not produce enough money to warrant them getting one.

check out the chat  trust me if u pay they wont ban hell they wont ban no matter what u catch ppl doing. like a good 20%+ of my server elyos are hacking and a goo 30% of asmo pve hack but dont pvp hack  ( i know of and can prove at least 15 ppl using the no animation hack + auto script to lvl to  75) in 1-4 days soloing coe or some such thing

On 8/24/2017 at 9:13 AM, MayBlue-TM said:

I have tolerated running with a hack, too, (I'm sure we all have.) and it hurts. I do not want to play that way.

If we do not submit video/screen shots with our tickets, then we significantly limit what Aion support can do for us. Aion recently added a record video feature to the game client. I do not use it, but if it works for any of us, please use it for submitting tickets on suspect hacks.

For recording video I use the Xbox App (Windows 10). In Settings/Game DVR, check the box (or turn on) 'Record in the Background'. Default hotkey for 'Record That" is WIN+ALT+G. At any moment I can hit that three key combination and the previous 30 sec of game video is stored to my hard drive. I watch the video. If I do not find anything in the video of note, then I do not submit it with the ticket.

I have set up a chat tab to provide/display combat information in the video. I set it to one side and expand it.

Could a GM take a stab at 'How to Setup a Chat Tab for Ticket Submissions'? Show us which boxes you feel should be checked that would be the most helpful to the Aion Team, and, if you like, what colors the information should be. If all videos had similar setups it would make the GM's job easier. 

EXAMPLE

094ee3e109e0a0361b69debc30fee945.jpg

MayBlue

hai mayblue  etnaa from tm  yah a lot of elyos do this crap to kahza shadowdrake cup to name a few no matter what u catch on video gms not gonna do anything however if u send me names and proof in game i will make sure to not let those asmo in my partys when i run things i will boot them out of my pvp things and i will personally let every other asmo know they are hacking trash cuz personally i am super sick of this kind of garbage.  

ty for playing fair =3

etnaa

Archived