Weekly Server Maintenance - May 29, 2019

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, May 29, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CET to 9:15 a.m. CDT / 14:15 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 15 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • The Shugo Emperor's Vault event will continue for one more week.
  • The following boosts will remain active on all servers until June 5, 2019.
    • EXP +200%
    • Drop +100%
    • AP +100%
    • Crafting +100%
  • An issue where the Lakrum Base GP quest and the weekly PvP quest had the wrong Daily/Weekly tags.
    • These will be swapped in a future patch so the base capture quests are weekly and the PvP quest are daily.
  • Various text and localization issues have been fixed.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

jiwhkzez5qz21.jpg vn0jzi5s5sz21.png ak1emukk5lz21.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

3 minutes ago, Cyan said:

• An issue where the Lakrum Base GP quest and the weekly PvP quest had the wrong Daily/Weekly tags.
    • These will be swapped in a future patch so the base capture quests are weekly and the PvP quest are daily.

Thank you!

• Aion Team
1 minute ago, Pita-EK said:

wow 3 hours to change the text  a m a z i n g!

Most of the downtime for games are not due to the actual content being pushed out. Many times the games (and account services) require a rather large infrastructure to operate. If something that runs the account login systems requires or updating then that requires the game to be down longer as well. 

Cyan you guys really need to take a good look on how the EU promotion-er doing their job on BCM everything looks so good  , you want money we give money :D but for for those  stupid 3400 NC coin for some ancient stones , we need something like what EU  have in BCM or event why NA  have such bad events? i just don't get why we getting some pointless event all the time . like double exp ap loot rate those are 3.0 patch event and you guys bring it  up at 6.5 /6.7 patch we good surprises :D

9 hours ago, Cyan said:

Most of the downtime for games are not due to the actual content being pushed out. Many times the games (and account services) require a rather large infrastructure to operate. If something that runs the account login systems requires or updating then that requires the game to be down longer as well. 

Smartest thing i think ive ever seen you say in these forums cyan.........glad to see you guys fixing lots of things.....keep it up.......also am i the only one who thinks its still rediculously hard to craft pve stones vs pvp stones......im just saying pve stones are still pretty hard to get....

also am i the only one who thinks they should let have the painter class early? i saw some videos of the painter class being added before the 7.0  update....is there any word on this cyan...some of us are really excited to see a new class

8 minutes ago, Zets-DN said:

lol, I reread it and it didn't seem like it to me xD

@Cyan Ty for the name change ticket! <3

I'm pretty derp. I'm sorry. xD That's what I get for reading the forums while waiting for a bunch of USB drives to process!

Just so used to people asking for free stuff and asking Cyan for free stuff that I thought you'd maybe confused the free plastic surgery ticket for a name change ticket. DX

12 minutes ago, Juju-EK said:

Not sure why you keep posting that because the rewards are still terrible. Are you actually that anxious to buy 3 ingots a day for 500 days in a row?

No one would do that lol. Those rewards would be for people who were high ranking and, due to the reset, now have hundreds or even thousands of gold ingots.

Archived