sm

GenericUser21344

On 5/30/2019 at 1:30 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

I do not complain and you are the one playing a broken class with the most retarded skill and say you are role by the "best" sorcs.

On 5/30/2019 at 0:35 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

ATs are broken and gladiators as well. Sins and archer are also OP (they can now kill plates). But because these classes are broken it doesn't mean fear is not.

Its not complaining if a skill is retarded or classes are OP, just saying

3 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Curse of Water / Fire can be resisted, but is instant, so pretty hard to resist it unless your are rlly lucky.

Nightmarish Shriek has been in the game for 6-7 months now, I'm surprised people are still unaware that it bypasses all resist skills. I mean it fears Guardian General xforms as well.

On 2019-05-30 at 1:52 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

I almost cringe replying to you. You play a class that allows you to continuously hit the enemy for half a minute with him being literally llke a training dummy and you cannot kill them. If the SM is geared I do not see how he won't kill someone while the enemy is on perma-fear.

We only learned today that you play a SM and you get rolled.

I'vE BEeN rOlLeD bY pRo SoRcS

git gud, you play the class made for retards and you lose.

P.S. never play a sorc, you will lose from mobs if you play a SM and think he is weak.

Hi there,

Simple question; 

have you played SM before? 

If yes;

how long ago was it, cause honey 3.0 was a long time ago... 

I am asking because, indeed fear is a strong asset, but as my fellow SM partner is saying, SM’s damage is mostly overtime and many classes can remove the said dots in a heartbeat.

Any SM opening with insta fear is probably very weak and dookie and I disrespect that as much as you. 

That being said, fear has been getting nerfed a lot in the last patches and will be more nerfed in 7.0. In compensation, they are increasing the damage done by our dots and some of them will now be undispellable which I look forward to. 

Our dispelling abilities have been nerfed to the ground too since we can no longer strip consumables. 

I read that you complained about shackle of vulnerability, which increases casting speed. Whoever has that in is built to counter you, you might want to use illusion there. Also you might want to blink to remove chain of earth. You might want to use curse of weakness, it used to screw our class over. (Not sure if that skill has been changed sorry)

Also our pets are very weak and by having it on it removes our core stigma which makes us weaker.

Just trying to give you decent pieces of advice here. 

Everytime I see a post like this I’m like “here it is again” because the hate toward SMs feels so sooooo deeply cultural into this game that it doesnt surprise any SM players anymore. 

People are bitching about being CC’ed for literally 5 minutes while our fears actually do not (and never did) last for that long. 

Meanwhile ATs can bury their dots and stun you for longer than my fears last. Same goes for good rangers and basic sins. 

Just saying. 

Anyhow, I hope you get better against our class and maybe we can fight each other in a near future. 

Cya???‍♂️!

ps: being disrespectful to SMs will get you insta feared and curseclouded in a 1v1 just saying?.

I have never understood this way of thinking with respect to the skills of the other classe, such as the SM's fear, that is a big advantage for them in pvp, of course it is, just like hide is for sins and rangers, or the ability of clerics chanters to be able to heal themselves, Each class has something that gives them an advantage over others, you just have to learn how to minimize that advantage and maximize yours.

43 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

you just have to learn how to minimize that advantage and maximize yours.

Stop trying to imply I have to learn how to play vs each class if I want to win pvps. SM is the biggest counter to my ranger anyway!!!1111111 Wish my class had CC too :[

1 hour ago, DevilNest-KT said:

don't generalize pls i didnt say cloths, i said SM it's retarded, Fear is not real pvp, your enemy  can't auto attack, can't move, can't heal, can't use any skill. 

does truth hurt you? Fear makes PvP into PvE 

Almost as if you are implying you lose PVP vs SMs :D Just don't get feared

1 hour ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

I have never understood this way of thinking with respect to the skills of the other classe, such as the SM's fear, that is a big advantage for them in pvp, of course it is, just like hide is for sins and rangers, or the ability of clerics chanters to be able to heal themselves, Each class has something that gives them an advantage over others, you just have to learn how to minimize that advantage and maximize yours.

That comment is stupid. 

If you like to play SM or whatever, good for you, but deny that fear is an idiotic skill is just, well being in denial. SM is almost always the top priority target just because getting hit with their skills means your team gets wiped. If you compare with sorcs where sleeps needs to be used with brains because your allies or mobs can wake up your target, making you get killed. Comparing with hide or even heals is even dumber. As if SMs didn't have powerful defenses or similar skills.

1 hour ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

That comment is stupid. 

If you like to play SM or whatever, good for you, but deny that fear is an idiotic skill is just, well being in denial. SM is almost always the top priority target just because getting hit with their skills means your team gets wiped. If you compare with sorcs where sleeps needs to be used with brains because your allies or mobs can wake up your target, making you get killed. Comparing with hide or even heals is even dumber. As if SMs didn't have powerful defenses or similar skills.

The one being stupid is you

You can literally end up with a sm in less than 3 seconds by simply using shadow walk and ambush adn you are complaining because the SM can use the fear skill on you just to counter attack you

Next time you see a SM, use one of your hide skills, get close to it and ask them nicely not to use the fear skill on you because is not fair.

48 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

The one being stupid is you

You can literally end up with a sm in less than 3 seconds by simply using shadow walk and ambush adn you are complaining because the SM can use the fear skill on you just to counter attack you

Next time you see a SM, use one of your hide skills, get close to it and ask them nicely not to use the fear skill on you because is not fair.

Im not complaining because SM can use fear to counter attack, i don't play sin in this patch. Even if that was the case, it is not my point. Sin is one class, I'm not looking at the perspective of this or that class, I'm talking about the game as a whole.

8 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Im not complaining because SM can use fear to counter attack, i don't play sin in this patch. Even if that was the case, it is not my point. Sin is one class, I'm not looking at the perspective of this or that class, I'm talking about the game as a whole.

What are you complaining about then? You are making no point other than whining like a deluded moron coz you died by some SM. You came to a thread about SM not game as a whole(which you most likely can't comprehend since the classes w/o build in CC in their dmg skills is OP to you while that plague of sin you play is "one class" D: big brain playa)

No need to get that worked up catsu, we all know that Fear it's retardedly OP. That is way SM are always target N° 1, it's not about X class vs SM and to know how to PvP.  it's a simple truth that everybody knows but you refuse to aknowledge, Fear it's Retarded period.  Kill that SM or your whole group is dead.

Aside from the class displayed right under their names, you can clearly see who actually played a SM recently and fully, and who did not. Those who didn't really like to hype it up, and it shows. Idek why there are leathers here complaining with their 3+ resists that takes 4 whole seconds to burn off with our 2.2 atk speed. Jeez, I wish I had 3+ evades. Lmao, like I really wish SM are as OP as this thread is making them. @NCsoft Maybe start by making our fears affected by cast speed, because they aren't.

Am I seriously reading a thread where leathers are complaining about fear when a sin has 4 or 5 resists and ranger has 3 and both of them can literally stun lock cloth classes to death. Remove shock to early gg stun lock. Remove shock too late dead from damage gg. Do you know how hard it is to counter strategize against the resists, damage and remove shock baits? What next? I swear if an AT comes in here complaining about anything I am so never looking at another pvp thread.

12 hours ago, Briearios-DN said:

Am I seriously reading a thread where leathers are complaining about fear when a sin has 4 or 5 resists and ranger has 3 and both of them can literally stun lock cloth classes to death. Remove shock to early gg stun lock. Remove shock too late dead from damage gg. Do you know how hard it is to counter strategize against the resists, damage and remove shock baits? What next? I swear if an AT comes in here complaining about anything I am so never looking at another pvp thread.

I lol’ed reading this,

Thank you ??.

On 6/19/2019 at 1:49 PM, Briearios-DN said:

Yeah, bro, sry, there is a remove shock, but there is no remove fear button.

What are you complaining about then? You are making no point other than whining like a deluded moron coz you died by some SM. You came to a thread about SM not game as a whole(which you most likely can't comprehend since the classes w/o build in CC in their dmg skills is OP to you while that plague of sin you play is "one class" D: big brain playa)

Im not "complaining". I came to a thread about SM, which is one of many in a game where classes are compared in terms of their skills. 

I made very clear points for those who can read and understand. Fear is an idiotic skill and this is why SM is the top priority target in most encounters where there are SMs. There is a gigantic difference between the utility a sorc, or a ranger or a sin has and the SM.

10 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Yeah, bro, sry, there is a remove shock, but there is no remove fear button.

Im not "complaining". I came to a thread about SM, which is one of many in a game where classes are compared in terms of their skills. 

I made very clear points for those who can read and understand. Fear is an idiotic skill and this is why SM is the top priority target in most encounters where there are SMs. There is a gigantic difference between the utility a sorc, or a ranger or a sin has and the SM.

When you can't do shit against a whole 30 second stunlock chain bc your 1 rs only lasts 7s, yet that's considered "utility" and "not broken" but one 3s fear and the all the classes comes crying on sm thread... Wow. Aion has truly turn into a QQ-shit show.

On 6/21/2019 at 1:19 AM, SevenLions-KT said:

When you can't do shit against a whole 30 second stunlock chain bc your 1 rs only lasts 7s, yet that's considered "utility" and "not broken" but one 3s fear and the all the classes comes crying on sm thread... Wow. Aion has truly turn into a QQ-shit show.

As if you only could fear someone for 3s lol. And as if people didnt talk about SM since forever in Aion. The point stands. 

Archived