add permanent mounts

Elroy-DN

Of course, it's such a useless waste of materials! Also I don't like the way they look - NONE of them! :( Please give back permanent and beautiful mounts, such as Sharptooth Voidtracer (+Ripper, Bloodletter Mauler on BCM), Sleek Hovercycle, Unicorn, Executioner's Steed, Afterburner, Chromanimbus.

I agree. Mounts should be permanent. And furthermore, Mounts you buy from the BC Store should be account wide. In nearly every other MMO I play when I buy a mount with real money I only need to buy it once, then maybe (only in some) pay for or earn a small unlocking fee then it can be claimed by any character I have on the same account. Aion is the only MMO I play where this isn't so, and mounts are per character only. This practice has always seemed unfair to me as I mostly use the same mount/s on each character and have had to buy the same mounts over and over again for each of them. One of which is no longer available since 6.0 release tho I hope it will be added back in at a later date

4 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

You don't need a mount once you have Kaisinel xform.

What???? What do you mean? I want my characters to look like themselves and have beautiful and fast bikes for sprinting, flying and riding beautifully. Does Kaisinel form look like a bike under a character and can sprint??? (I think you're kidding)

I wish they would always include a permanent Mount as a possible Event prize. Also, these mounts should be account trade-able so we can give them to whichever character of ours we want to. IE: I would not want a Unicorn on a male toon (just my preference). Alternatively, they could make a mount box that lets you choose from a couple options (like the old Twins Gift did).

5 hours ago, EnemyOfGod-KT said:

Does Kaisinel form look like a bike under a character and can sprint???

LMAO, what a visual!

I totally get where you guys are coming from. Mounts aren't just about speed, they are about looks as well. NCSOFT executives seriously need their heads examined if they honestly think we want to look like ugly mascots riding on the backs of ugly, fat stuffed-animals.

1svaio.gif

On 5/31/2019 at 5:13 PM, EnemyOfGod-KT said:

With a bycicle? If I use a transparent scroll, will the bycicle remain?

Also, what if I'm Asmo?

If you use a transparent scroll, your entire character becomes invisible and it is just the bicycle riding around by itself.

On 6/3/2019 at 10:13 AM, Vantheria-DN said:

If you use a transparent scroll, your entire character becomes invisible and it is just the bicycle riding around by itself.

I hope your joking. I currently use a lot of transparency scrolls along with Xforms so I can see my characters how I created them. Usually, the transparency scroll just makes the Transformation itself transparent so I can see my character how I created her.

So I hope your joking.

They are not interested in improving the game or doing anything that pleases the community, for that reason that the mounts have been removed from Luna. You will not have it. If you want to buy a chicken go to the website. Even the wings are useless now. In the future who knows a duck, an ostrich, a rabbit or anything fluffy or ridiculous will be sell for us.

26 minutes ago, Aieryn-DN said:

I hope your joking. I currently use a lot of transparency scrolls along with Xforms so I can see my characters how I created them. Usually, the transparency scroll just makes the Transformation itself transparent so I can see my character how I created her.

So I hope your joking.

It's a joke.

Archived