Name Change tickets and Name resets

9 minutes ago, Samurai-EK said:

please reset the names for active players. 

I beg your pardon... you've already been compensated for losing your chosen name. Original KT players should not be punished.

On 4/24/2019 at 11:47 AM, Cyan said:
  • A: Characters on Ereshkigal will be able to enjoy the following boosts from today until the day of the merge:
    • +400% XP, +200% Drop, +200% Crafting, and +200% AP
    • A survey with the following items, claimable once per account by level 80 characters.
      • 50x Transformation Contract (62 Types)
      • 1x Ancient Transformation Contract (18 Types)
      • 1x 30-day Prestige Pass
      • 1x Daevanion Skill Box (10 Types)
      • 10x Legendary PvE Enchantment Stones
      • 10x Legendary PvP Enchantment Stones
      • 3x Ultimate PvE Enchantment Stones
      • 3x Ultimate PvP Enchantment Stones
      • 5x Stigma Enchantment Stones
      • 250,000,000 Kinah
      • 250 Gold Ingots
      • 4,000 Luna

If you assume an inactive player uses the name you want just contact the support and they might can help you to get it, but KT definitely doesn't NEED a nyerking name reset just because of some EK players' selfishness, they lost their names once already...

ps. there was a topic already....

37 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I beg your pardon... you've already been compensated for losing your chosen name. Original KT players should not be punished.

For your information we saved KT server, be grateful! 

31 minutes ago, Thiara-DN said:

If you assume an inactive player uses the name you want just contact the support and they might can help you to get it, but KT definitely doesn't NEED a nyerking name reset just because of some EK players' selfishness, they lost their names once already...

ps. there was a topic already....

I did contact support, they are not doing anything about it. 

38 minutes ago, Samurai-EK said:

For your information we saved KT server, be grateful! 

source.gif

I did contact support, they are not doing anything about it. 

If they refused to release the name to you it's because the account with that name is active. From your first comment it is pretty obvious that you do feel the world revolves solely around you, so I hate to be the one to break it to you.. but you are not entitled to other people's things. 

23 hours ago, Samurai-EK said:

Can we get Name change tickets back in black could market? and we need Name resets on Katalam server, I can't find any good names on this server, there is many inactive players, please reset the names for active players. 

Let it go, dude. Either choose a nickname that no one will ever want to use (like Konkers) or suck it up.

Archived