Jump to content
Motionless-KT

What quests give plumes?

Recommended Posts

I leveled several toons on 6.0. On the 1st one I somewhere got a plume in Gelkmaros and then another one in Enshar. I forgot the quests though. On my 2nd couple of toons I didn't find any plume quest in Gelkmaros, probably because I did too much Luna and not enough searching for quests in Gelkmaros so when they came to Gelkmaros they were already level 55 and didn't see some blue quests due to too high level. (It's a pity, blue quests disappear from sight at 7 levels difference!!). In Enshar they did several campaigns and quests till something like lev 58 and then there was no new campaign and no new blue quests visible on the map (is it correct?), so I just made Luna on them waiting for level 66 when the next campaign starts. No pluma so far. Did I miss any quest in Enshar that gives a pluma or I'll get it in the campaigns starting at 66?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubei-DN   

Lower Udas temple and Dragon Lord's Refuge usually give the plumes. Let's not forget about IDD in Enshar (the solo one).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

Lower Udas temple and Dragon Lord's Refuge usually give the plumes. Let's not forget about IDD in Enshar (the solo one).

Are they solo? Are there QUESTS for them giving plumes as reward? I didn't do any instances on my 1st 6.0 toon except for what were in campaigns or quests. I successfully did Tiamat Stronghold campaign (maybe it's called Dragon Lord's refuge on the teleport) only when he was at lev 80 and that was much later than he got 2 plumes. Where could he get plumes in QUESTS in Gelkmaros and Enshar?

What do the letters  IDD stand for?

Is there any GAME GUIDE for Aion 6.0 or they only have a very old one for like 3.0? Is there a database for 6.0 mentioning every item and quests giving it?

Edited by Motionless-KT
addition

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Motionless-KT said:

Are they solo? Are there QUESTS for them giving plumes as reward?

Yes, Lower Udas Temple, Dragon Lord's Refuge, and Drakenspire Depths are all solo. Grab the quests that go along with them. Basically, you're going to want to grab every yellow and dark blue quest in Gelkmaros/Enshar. Every instance is going to have quests that go with it.

According to Aion Powerbook, these instances all give plumes:

Taloc's Hollow (level 42 - solo)
Esoterrace (level 47 - group)
Dragon Lord's Refuge (level 57 - solo)

Looks like Drakenspire Depths only gives a weapon and Lower Udas Temple only lists as giving accessories (probably rings, earrings, etc).

Source: https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Instances

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Yes, Lower Udas Temple, Dragon Lord's Refuge, and Drakenspire Depths are all solo. Grab the quests that go along with them. Basically, you're going to want to grab every yellow and dark blue quest in Gelkmaros/Enshar. Every instance is going to have quests that go with it.

According to Aion Powerbook, these instances all give plumes:

Taloc's Hollow (level 42 - solo)
Esoterrace (level 47 - group)
Dragon Lord's Refuge (level 57 - solo)

Looks like Drakenspire Depths only gives a weapon and Lower Udas Temple only lists as giving accessories (probably rings, earrings, etc).

Source: https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Instances

Thanks but I found another info on plumes in the same powerbook searching for quests (not instances, I never went to instances apart from campaigns, quests, and they are different apart from campaigns):

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Quest/72312 

[Instance Dungeon] Greed is Good

Drakenspire Depths

Level 66 / Recommended 67

Number of Repeats: 1

Rewards:

XP 82,055,645

Kinah 65,270

[Plumes are drawn)
 (Gladiator)
 (Templar)
 (Ranger)
 (Assassin)
 (Sorcerer)
 (Spiritmaster)
 (Cleric)
 (Chanter)
 (Gunslinger)
 (Songweaver)
 (Aethertech)
 (Painter)

Pre-quests:

---

Steps:

Select the Crossroads of Destiny and eliminate Greedy Kadena ([2]/1)

Click Reward in the Quest window to complete the mission

-------------

In Taloc I was and did all quests on those toons (now thet are 65) and got NO plumes. All campaigns in Gelkmaros completed (yellow quests) - no plumes. So it must be only in a blue quest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×