Wanna buy Flight Time accessories, will give my unbinding stones!

Please, anyone who has any good soul-bound accessories with Flight time (best of all Archdaevic) and doesn't use them, reply and let's trade, I'll give my Unbinding stones and you unbind them and sell them to me!

Kunax and Abyss accessories say "wrappable" but I don't know how to get wrapping scrolls on this patch!  :(

17 minutes ago, OneeChanDesu-KT said:

u just need to retune a wing or enchant it to get flytime.

Please don't tell me about wings when I ask about rings, earrings etc. My character has not bad wings (Hyperion Archdaeva, flight time=94 or so), is on lev 51, wears Archdaevic armor socketed with flight time manastones and while I'm leveling her I wanna have pleasure with sufficient flight time sprinting on a temporary bike. I still have Archdaevic armor, weapons and wings supplied from 5.8 but accessories are coming to an end. When crafting existed  I crafted  many kinds of accessories with flight time of different levels up to 60, it was rather easy, I usually gave them to alts. For mains I got Kunax and then some number of "Of Hope" which were best accessories in Aion ever. Now they stopped appearing on the broker :(

Btw with what thing can wings be retuned?

9 hours ago, EnemyOfGod-KT said:

My character has not bad wings (Hyperion Archdaeva, flight time=94 or so)

Btw with what thing can wings be retuned?

94 seconds is absolutely nothing now. Seriously, you can get like 10 minutes of flight time with fully enchanted end game wings in the current patch.

Retuning on current gear is done via kinah. You just go to the screen where you modify equipment and you'll see you can retune gear.

8 hours ago, SlAyeRr-KT said:

Asmo or Elyos? I have a few Kunax accessories boxes still, also how much u paying as well?

Asmo. Yes, I'd like to buy some Kunax boxes. How many? They used to be on the broker several months ago for 10-12 mlh k. And I'll need to log in to different toons to get these kinah.

45 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

94 seconds is absolutely nothing now. Seriously, you can get like 10 minutes of flight time with fully enchanted end game wings in the current patch.

Retuning on current gear is done via kinah. You just go to the screen where you modify equipment and you'll see you can retune gear.

Thanks, I didn't know. But it's only for characters lev 76-80 that can have retunable wings. Mine is 51. Can new Lakrum gear be also retuned to get flight speed and flight time? I don't use any gear without flight speed, when I still have Archdaevic gear. Playing 2 toons together with my friend, if one's speed differs from another's, and no speed scrolls, only transformations lasting very short, it creates serious disturbances in playing together. 

Can accessories be returned to get flight time?

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I opened this window on a lev 80 toon - Retuning is grayed :(  Why?

Freewheelburning%20-%20Retuning%20option]

3 hours ago, EnemyOfGod-KT said:

Can accessories be returned to get flight time?

Only wings can be retuned to gain flight time.

2 hours ago, EnemyOfGod-KT said:

I opened this window on a lev 80 toon - Retuning is grayed :(  Why?

Those are Lakrum Protector wings. Lakrum gear is considered the most basic starter gear and, as such, it is not retunable. You're intended to be out of it within a week or so. Here are examples of end game wings. They are retunable. I've also included an example of what the retuning window looks like so you can see how it works. Note, these wings are both Ultimate, BUT even Ancient wings are retunable. Just not the Lakrum stuff. So if you get wings from Mirash Sanctuary or CoE (very easy PVE instance for levels 76-78), those wings can also be retuned.

2B2pznJ.jpg

Ff0ZKiU.jpg

The Cloud War wings are NOT retuned to flight time; they have over 5 minutes of flight time. The Frostspark wings ARE retuned to flight time; they have nearly 10 minutes of flight time.

50 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Only wings can be retuned to gain flight time.

Those are Lakrum Protector wings. Lakrum gear is considered the most basic starter gear and, as such, it is not retunable. You're intended to be out of it within a week or so. Here are examples of end game wings. They are retunable. I've also included an example of what the retuning window looks like so you can see how it works. Note, these wings are both Ultimate, BUT even Ancient wings are retunable. Just not the Lakrum stuff. So if you get wings from Mirash Sanctuary or CoE (very easy PVE instance for levels 76-78), those wings can also be retuned.

2B2pznJ.jpg

Ff0ZKiU.jpg

The Cloud War wings are NOT retuned to flight time; they have over 5 minutes of flight time. The Frostspark wings ARE retuned to flight time; they have nearly 10 minutes of flight time.

Thanks!. What are Cloud Wings, how to get them?

17 minutes ago, EnemyOfGod-KT said:

Thanks!. What are Cloud Wings, how to get them?

Those are the highest form of pvp wings in this patch. They are acquired by using Genesis Crystals to purchase Ancient Vindicator wings from an NPC in Lakrum base. You then +15 the Ancient wings and purify them to Legendary, then +15 the Legendary and purify to Ultimate. Genesis Crystals are acquired by killing mobs at the camps located throughout Lakrum.

Archived